Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Pro Bowl Voting

Pro Bowl Voting

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
7 Posts 6 Posters 368 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Browns57 B Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 733 Posts
    • 62 Reputation
    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by Browns57
    #1

    Pro Bowl Voting

    Maybe you all already voted many times but in case you haven't voting ends tomorrow and Sheard's numbers are arguably the best in the AFC at the DE position. 45 tackles 5.5 sacks and 5 forced fumbles. So go vote for him a few thousand times before voting ends. 😁

    β€œThe Wait Is Over, The Browns Will Be In The Playoffs This Year!"
    C 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B Browns57

      Pro Bowl Voting

      Maybe you all already voted many times but in case you haven't voting ends tomorrow and Sheard's numbers are arguably the best in the AFC at the DE position. 45 tackles 5.5 sacks and 5 forced fumbles. So go vote for him a few thousand times before voting ends. 😁

      clebro C
      • 98 Posts
      • 16 Reputation
      C clebro wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @browns57 said:

      Pro Bowl Voting

      Maybe you all already voted many times but in case you haven't voting ends tomorrow and Sheard's numbers are arguably the best in the AFC at the DE position. 45 tackles 5.5 sacks and 5 forced fumbles. So go vote for him a few thousand times before voting ends. 😁

      Hopefully he gets a few more sacks because I fear that voters will discount him to quickly because they expect more sacks from a rush end. Even if he doesn't make the PB (which is more of a popularity contest anyway) he has a heck of a chance at the defensive rookie of the year. But personal awards aside, he was a steal in the 2nd round.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • CLEVELandMILIDH C
        • 2k Posts
        • 52 Reputation
        C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I voted for Sheard, Rubin, Haden, Jackson, Thomas, Mack......whens the last time we had a defensive pro-bowler? Just curious

        1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
        PoeticGP 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C CLEVELandMILIDH

          I voted for Sheard, Rubin, Haden, Jackson, Thomas, Mack......whens the last time we had a defensive pro-bowler? Just curious

          PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 4k Posts
          • 658 Reputation
          PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @clevelandmilidh said:

          I voted for Sheard, Rubin, Haden, Jackson, Thomas, Mack......whens the last time we had a defensive pro-bowler? Just curious

          Did Andre Davis ever go to the Probowl? I thought the one year he lead the league in tackles, can't remember...

          The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
          C 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • PoeticGP PoeticG

            @clevelandmilidh said:

            I voted for Sheard, Rubin, Haden, Jackson, Thomas, Mack......whens the last time we had a defensive pro-bowler? Just curious

            Did Andre Davis ever go to the Probowl? I thought the one year he lead the league in tackles, can't remember...

            CLEVELandMILIDH C
            • 2k Posts
            • 52 Reputation
            C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @poeticg said:

            Did Andre Davis ever go to the Probowl? I thought the one year he lead the league in tackles, can't remember...

            I don't think he was ever a pro-bowler, the last I can remember is Jamir Miller in 2001. There has to be someone else since then I'm forgetting?

            1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
            Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Nw220 N
              • 1k Posts
              • 27 Reputation
              N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Jamir Miller?????

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • C CLEVELandMILIDH

                @poeticg said:

                Did Andre Davis ever go to the Probowl? I thought the one year he lead the league in tackles, can't remember...

                I don't think he was ever a pro-bowler, the last I can remember is Jamir Miller in 2001. There has to be someone else since then I'm forgetting?

                Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                • 6k Posts
                • 221 Reputation
                Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @clevelandmilidh said:

                I don't think he was ever a pro-bowler, the last I can remember is Jamir Miller in 2001. There has to be someone else since then I'm forgetting?

                I can't believe it's been 10 years since he played.

                Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate