Skip to content

Pro Bowl Voting

The Browns Board
7 6 368
  • Pro Bowl Voting

    Maybe you all already voted many times but in case you haven't voting ends tomorrow and Sheard's numbers are arguably the best in the AFC at the DE position. 45 tackles 5.5 sacks and 5 forced fumbles. So go vote for him a few thousand times before voting ends. 😁

  • Pro Bowl Voting

    Maybe you all already voted many times but in case you haven't voting ends tomorrow and Sheard's numbers are arguably the best in the AFC at the DE position. 45 tackles 5.5 sacks and 5 forced fumbles. So go vote for him a few thousand times before voting ends. 😁

    @browns57 said:

    Pro Bowl Voting

    Maybe you all already voted many times but in case you haven't voting ends tomorrow and Sheard's numbers are arguably the best in the AFC at the DE position. 45 tackles 5.5 sacks and 5 forced fumbles. So go vote for him a few thousand times before voting ends. 😁

    Hopefully he gets a few more sacks because I fear that voters will discount him to quickly because they expect more sacks from a rush end. Even if he doesn't make the PB (which is more of a popularity contest anyway) he has a heck of a chance at the defensive rookie of the year. But personal awards aside, he was a steal in the 2nd round.

  • I voted for Sheard, Rubin, Haden, Jackson, Thomas, Mack......whens the last time we had a defensive pro-bowler? Just curious

  • I voted for Sheard, Rubin, Haden, Jackson, Thomas, Mack......whens the last time we had a defensive pro-bowler? Just curious

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    I voted for Sheard, Rubin, Haden, Jackson, Thomas, Mack......whens the last time we had a defensive pro-bowler? Just curious

    Did Andre Davis ever go to the Probowl? I thought the one year he lead the league in tackles, can't remember...

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    I voted for Sheard, Rubin, Haden, Jackson, Thomas, Mack......whens the last time we had a defensive pro-bowler? Just curious

    Did Andre Davis ever go to the Probowl? I thought the one year he lead the league in tackles, can't remember...

    @poeticg said:

    Did Andre Davis ever go to the Probowl? I thought the one year he lead the league in tackles, can't remember...

    I don't think he was ever a pro-bowler, the last I can remember is Jamir Miller in 2001. There has to be someone else since then I'm forgetting?

  • Jamir Miller?????

  • @poeticg said:

    Did Andre Davis ever go to the Probowl? I thought the one year he lead the league in tackles, can't remember...

    I don't think he was ever a pro-bowler, the last I can remember is Jamir Miller in 2001. There has to be someone else since then I'm forgetting?

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    I don't think he was ever a pro-bowler, the last I can remember is Jamir Miller in 2001. There has to be someone else since then I'm forgetting?

    I can't believe it's been 10 years since he played.