Skip to content

The Browns Draft Slot Getting Better

The Browns Board
45 25 1.9k
  • P PPE6.6 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Yea please harry bufalo, like the gripper said, name some QBs that can make it deep into the playoffs without good running games, receivers, and Oline.....this should be good

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Here's what I see happening if we get the fourth pick. The top 4 will be Indy, St. Louis, Minn, and us. Indy takes Luck, St L takes a tackle and Minn takes Blackmon. We could go running back or QB here. However, I think there will be teams in the 5-10 range that will want the second best QB available whoever it is. I think that a team like Washington will get nervous and want to trade up to get their guy. I see us trading down and picking up a couple more picks. It makes the most sense and we can still get the guy I want in the top 10, Richardson.

  • VENOMV VENOM wrote on last edited by
    #43

    If you draft a QB in the first round you won't improve that much. Haven't you learned from the years of "Musical Quarterbacks" that has been played. The Turds are in a great spot this year. If they play it right, playoffs won't be far off. All you will have is a good QB with no weapons. Cleveland has 2 first round picks. Use them on Trent Richardson and the best WR available! Justin Blackmon will be gone, but Michael Floyd could be there on the 20th to 22nd or so pick. If he isn't you should take the best lineman or CB available, then snach up Alshon Jeffery or Kendall Wright in the 2nd.

    Don't be surprised if your Browns pass all this and RG3 for Matt Barkley of USC.

  • VENOMV VENOM wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Reports last night has Barkley returning to USC.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #45

    I'm really bored... bored with the Browns... bored with football... Cleveland just makes me down... and to, and to think about what the above poster said about going conservative and having too many choices and about picking the wrong guy... I was all on"board" with ya all the way through!