Skip to content

First Time Poster!

The Browns Board
31 15 1.4k
  • This place is very good. We're all Browns Fans... well at least we all say we are 😳

    I used to be on BC but the Refs on there are complete egomaniacs and jerkoffs. This place has a much more laid back atmosphere... as long as your not a homo/racecardholder/jew/christian/dirtbag/dumbshit/ahole/barfeater/windsucker/cumnuggler/dochebag/hornrider or Shopping Mall Santa Claus.

  • Hey guys! First time poster here, but long time poster on theobr. I just figured I would google and see if there are any other Browns message boards and this was the first one to come up. There seems to be a lot of people on this board, I am wondering if this is a better place for browns discussion?

    BTW, it feels strange talking Browns on another message board...I feel like I just went to another planet, only to discover all the inhabitants are English speaking Humans lol.

    @whythisplace said:

    Hey guys! First time poster here, but long time poster on theobr. I just figured I would google and see if there are any other Browns message boards and this was the first one to come up. There seems to be a lot of people on this board, I am wondering if this is a better place for browns discussion?

    BTW, it feels strange talking Browns on another message board...I feel like I just went to another planet, only to discover all the inhabitants are English speaking Humans lol.

    Why would you have ever been anywhere else? Well, I guess I can't talk as even though I was a member of this board since its inception there was a long time that I wasn't on here.

  • Hey guys! First time poster here, but long time poster on theobr. I just figured I would google and see if there are any other Browns message boards and this was the first one to come up. There seems to be a lot of people on this board, I am wondering if this is a better place for browns discussion?

    BTW, it feels strange talking Browns on another message board...I feel like I just went to another planet, only to discover all the inhabitants are English speaking Humans lol.

    @whythisplace said:

    Hey guys! First time poster here, but long time poster on theobr. I just figured I would google and see if there are any other Browns message boards and this was the first one to come up. There seems to be a lot of people on this board, I am wondering if this is a better place for browns discussion?

    BTW, it feels strange talking Browns on another message board...I feel like I just went to another planet, only to discover all the inhabitants are English speaking Humans lol.

    Get out now while you still can. "I keep trying to leave but they keep pulling me back in" There are some good posters here and some bad (gipper is a good one) like all forums. Some put on an act while some are just that bad and dumb. You'll find out for yourself but overall you should have a good time.

    Welcome!

  • Welcome to the board.

  • It's a great place to be, but with all the losing, things can get testy. It's all good though, & someday we'll be talking about playoffs, not draft picks.

  • Negative nancys all round here.

    But if you got some good topics post it.

  • Welcome!

    Dawgsbynature.com is a good one too.

  • Guarantee you you wont find a more entertaining board anywhere else. This place borders on insane at times. Still a great place to talk football

  • This place is very good. We're all Browns Fans... well at least we all say we are 😳

    I used to be on BC but the Refs on there are complete egomaniacs and jerkoffs. This place has a much more laid back atmosphere... as long as your not a homo/racecardholder/jew/christian/dirtbag/dumbshit/ahole/barfeater/windsucker/cumnuggler/dochebag/hornrider or Shopping Mall Santa Claus.

    @poeticg said:

    This place is very good. We're all Browns Fans... well at least we all say we are 😳

    I used to be on BC but the Refs on there are complete egomaniacs and jerkoffs. This place has a much more laid back atmosphere... as long as your not a homo/racecardholder/jew/christian/dirtbag/dumbshit/ahole/barfeater/windsucker/cumnuggler/dochebag/hornrider or Shopping Mall Santa Claus.

    don't forget "soccer fag".

    welcome to the best Browns Board on the net, whythisplace!

    hope your skin is thick and you know what you're talking about...otherwise grab a helmet and buckle your chin strap. enjoy!

  • I love soccer. Am I a fag?

  • i dunno, are you?

    according to some, regardless of sexual orientation you just might be.

  • OK just checking.

  • I love soccer. Am I a fag?

    @1-more-season said:

    I love soccer. Am I a fag?

    Yes.

  • Chargers fan here, but have always rooted for the browns against elway, the steelers, and most other teams (I can't call myself a closet Browns fan, but almost).

    for the record, i remember the brian sipe days (nicknamed the cardiac kids i think) and bernie kosar days. you also owned the original "marty ball" - so we've got connections!

    i'm not here to start any crap, i come from a tortured franchise, so who am i to talk any smack! speaking of QB's, try this one on: you have 2 consecutive pro bowl QB's (brees and rivers) and you still choke your way through every season/playoffs.

    anyways, here is my question, which is probably an incredibly boring/tired topic for some of you (advance apologies): I have always like the dawg pound (way better than the black hole - full of newly released inmates on probation), and am wondering if the actual browns fans would prefer a bulldog logo on the browns helmet? I have always thought it would be cool, but might not be welcomed by long-time fans.

    -Bolts

  • @1-more-season said:

    I love soccer. Am I a fag?

    Yes.

    @horse-balls said:

    Yes.

    Hillarious !! Horse balls......

  • Chargers fan here, but have always rooted for the browns against elway, the steelers, and most other teams (I can't call myself a closet Browns fan, but almost).

    for the record, i remember the brian sipe days (nicknamed the cardiac kids i think) and bernie kosar days. you also owned the original "marty ball" - so we've got connections!

    i'm not here to start any crap, i come from a tortured franchise, so who am i to talk any smack! speaking of QB's, try this one on: you have 2 consecutive pro bowl QB's (brees and rivers) and you still choke your way through every season/playoffs.

    anyways, here is my question, which is probably an incredibly boring/tired topic for some of you (advance apologies): I have always like the dawg pound (way better than the black hole - full of newly released inmates on probation), and am wondering if the actual browns fans would prefer a bulldog logo on the browns helmet? I have always thought it would be cool, but might not be welcomed by long-time fans.

    -Bolts

    @chargersfan said:

    Chargers fan here, but have always rooted for the browns against elway, the steelers, and most other teams (I can't call myself a closet Browns fan, but almost).

    for the record, i remember the brian sipe days (nicknamed the cardiac kids i think) and bernie kosar days. you also owned the original "marty ball" - so we've got connections!

    i'm not here to start any crap, i come from a tortured franchise, so who am i to talk any smack! speaking of QB's, try this one on: you have 2 consecutive pro bowl QB's (brees and rivers) and you still choke your way through every season/playoffs.

    anyways, here is my question, which is probably an incredibly boring/tired topic for some of you (advance apologies): I have always like the dawg pound (way better than the black hole - full of newly released inmates on probation), and am wondering if the actual browns fans would prefer a bulldog logo on the browns helmet? I have always thought it would be cool, but might not be welcomed by long-time fans.

    -Bolts

    Is this what your talking about?

    post-653-0-07657900-1324430659_thumb.gif

    - Nuts

  • @poeticg said:

    This place is very good. We're all Browns Fans... well at least we all say we are 😳

    I used to be on BC but the Refs on there are complete egomaniacs and jerkoffs. This place has a much more laid back atmosphere... as long as your not a homo/racecardholder/jew/christian/dirtbag/dumbshit/ahole/barfeater/windsucker/cumnuggler/dochebag/hornrider or Shopping Mall Santa Claus.

    don't forget "soccer fag".

    welcome to the best Browns Board on the net, whythisplace!

    hope your skin is thick and you know what you're talking about...otherwise grab a helmet and buckle your chin strap. enjoy!

    @sisky-fringo said:

    don't forget "soccer fag".

    welcome to the best Browns Board on the net, whythisplace!

    hope your skin is thick and you know what you're talking about...otherwise grab a helmet and buckle your chin strap. enjoy!

    Lace up your boots and get your full kit on!

  • Chargers fan here, but have always rooted for the browns against elway, the steelers, and most other teams (I can't call myself a closet Browns fan, but almost).

    for the record, i remember the brian sipe days (nicknamed the cardiac kids i think) and bernie kosar days. you also owned the original "marty ball" - so we've got connections!

    i'm not here to start any crap, i come from a tortured franchise, so who am i to talk any smack! speaking of QB's, try this one on: you have 2 consecutive pro bowl QB's (brees and rivers) and you still choke your way through every season/playoffs.

    anyways, here is my question, which is probably an incredibly boring/tired topic for some of you (advance apologies): I have always like the dawg pound (way better than the black hole - full of newly released inmates on probation), and am wondering if the actual browns fans would prefer a bulldog logo on the browns helmet? I have always thought it would be cool, but might not be welcomed by long-time fans.

    -Bolts

    @chargersfan said:

    Chargers fan here, but have always rooted for the browns against elway, the steelers, and most other teams (I can't call myself a closet Browns fan, but almost).

    for the record, i remember the brian sipe days (nicknamed the cardiac kids i think) and bernie kosar days. you also owned the original "marty ball" - so we've got connections!

    i'm not here to start any crap, i come from a tortured franchise, so who am i to talk any smack! speaking of QB's, try this one on: you have 2 consecutive pro bowl QB's (brees and rivers) and you still choke your way through every season/playoffs.

    anyways, here is my question, which is probably an incredibly boring/tired topic for some of you (advance apologies): I have always like the dawg pound (way better than the black hole - full of newly released inmates on probation), and am wondering if the actual browns fans would prefer a bulldog logo on the browns helmet? I have always thought it would be cool, but might not be welcomed by long-time fans.

    -Bolts

    No. The team's name is The Browns. Not the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs haven't played in Northeast Ohio in over 80 years.

    Some of us wish the whole Dawg Pound motif would be retired. That belonged to a particular era when the Browns had Dixon and Minnifield playing here. The only reason it stays on is because the fucking geniuses in the Browns and NFL marketing and public relations departments are too lazy and stupid to come up with something new.

  • @chargersfan said:

    Chargers fan here, but have always rooted for the browns against elway, the steelers, and most other teams (I can't call myself a closet Browns fan, but almost).

    for the record, i remember the brian sipe days (nicknamed the cardiac kids i think) and bernie kosar days. you also owned the original "marty ball" - so we've got connections!

    i'm not here to start any crap, i come from a tortured franchise, so who am i to talk any smack! speaking of QB's, try this one on: you have 2 consecutive pro bowl QB's (brees and rivers) and you still choke your way through every season/playoffs.

    anyways, here is my question, which is probably an incredibly boring/tired topic for some of you (advance apologies): I have always like the dawg pound (way better than the black hole - full of newly released inmates on probation), and am wondering if the actual browns fans would prefer a bulldog logo on the browns helmet? I have always thought it would be cool, but might not be welcomed by long-time fans.

    -Bolts

    No. The team's name is The Browns. Not the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs haven't played in Northeast Ohio in over 80 years.

    Some of us wish the whole Dawg Pound motif would be retired. That belonged to a particular era when the Browns had Dixon and Minnifield playing here. The only reason it stays on is because the fucking geniuses in the Browns and NFL marketing and public relations departments are too lazy and stupid to come up with something new.

    @the-gipper said:

    No. The team's name is The Browns. Not the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs haven't played in Northeast Ohio in over 80 years.

    Some of us wish the whole Dawg Pound motif would be retired. That belonged to a particular era when the Browns had Dixon and Minnifield playing here. The only reason it stays on is because the fucking geniuses in the Browns and NFL marketing and public relations departments are too lazy and stupid to come up with something new.

    thanks Gipper, interesting info.

  • I love soccer. Am I a fag?

    @1-more-season said:

    I love soccer. Am I a fag?

    Grass fairy.