Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns Land Gronkowski

Browns Land Gronkowski

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 5 Posters 631 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 8k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Dan Gronkowski, that is.

    Article

    Alex Smith to IR.

    Titus Brown to IR.

    Signed Dan Gronkowski and promoted LB Brian Smith.

    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I didn't realize that Smith and Titus Young were hurt that badly. Ben Watson was put on IR this past week was he not? Hopefully this Gronkowski has a little of his brother in him. Now this put Evan Moore as our only true starting TE, though whatever happened to Cameron Jordan, or is it Jordan Cameron?

      Also, I seem to recall that I thought Brian Smith played fairly well in preseason.

      Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • The GipperT The Gipper

        I didn't realize that Smith and Titus Young were hurt that badly. Ben Watson was put on IR this past week was he not? Hopefully this Gronkowski has a little of his brother in him. Now this put Evan Moore as our only true starting TE, though whatever happened to Cameron Jordan, or is it Jordan Cameron?

        Also, I seem to recall that I thought Brian Smith played fairly well in preseason.

        Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 8k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @the-gipper said:

        I didn't realize that Smith and Titus Young were hurt that badly. Ben Watson was put on IR this past week was he not? Hopefully this Gronkowski has a little of his brother in him. Now this put Evan Moore as our only true starting TE, though whatever happened to Cameron Jordan, or is it Jordan Cameron?

        Also, I seem to recall that I thought Brian Smith played fairly well in preseason.

        They probably could finish the season if we were in the playoff hunt.

        But being that we're not, and it's this late in the season, I'm sure the powers that be are trying to give some practice squad guys a chance in some meaningless games. At this point in the season, some players are just auditioning for bigger roles next season.

        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Nw220 N
          • 1k Posts
          • 27 Reputation
          N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Just wanna see how good Evan Moore and Jordan Cameron look

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DawginIT D
            • 278 Posts
            • 22 Reputation
            D DawginIT wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Shurmur has been afraid to use Evan Moore and Jordan Cameron all year becuase they can't block. Well nows the time to throw to them. Won't suprise me if Shurmur plays Gronkowski more than the other 2 and doesn't even throw to him.

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • dj_illness D
              • 353 Posts
              • 3 Reputation
              D dj_illness wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Shumur's a moron.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate