Skip to content

Browns Land Gronkowski

The Browns Board
6 5 631
  • Dan Gronkowski, that is.

    Article

    Alex Smith to IR.

    Titus Brown to IR.

    Signed Dan Gronkowski and promoted LB Brian Smith.

  • I didn't realize that Smith and Titus Young were hurt that badly. Ben Watson was put on IR this past week was he not? Hopefully this Gronkowski has a little of his brother in him. Now this put Evan Moore as our only true starting TE, though whatever happened to Cameron Jordan, or is it Jordan Cameron?

    Also, I seem to recall that I thought Brian Smith played fairly well in preseason.

  • I didn't realize that Smith and Titus Young were hurt that badly. Ben Watson was put on IR this past week was he not? Hopefully this Gronkowski has a little of his brother in him. Now this put Evan Moore as our only true starting TE, though whatever happened to Cameron Jordan, or is it Jordan Cameron?

    Also, I seem to recall that I thought Brian Smith played fairly well in preseason.

    @the-gipper said:

    I didn't realize that Smith and Titus Young were hurt that badly. Ben Watson was put on IR this past week was he not? Hopefully this Gronkowski has a little of his brother in him. Now this put Evan Moore as our only true starting TE, though whatever happened to Cameron Jordan, or is it Jordan Cameron?

    Also, I seem to recall that I thought Brian Smith played fairly well in preseason.

    They probably could finish the season if we were in the playoff hunt.

    But being that we're not, and it's this late in the season, I'm sure the powers that be are trying to give some practice squad guys a chance in some meaningless games. At this point in the season, some players are just auditioning for bigger roles next season.

  • Just wanna see how good Evan Moore and Jordan Cameron look

  • Shurmur has been afraid to use Evan Moore and Jordan Cameron all year becuase they can't block. Well nows the time to throw to them. Won't suprise me if Shurmur plays Gronkowski more than the other 2 and doesn't even throw to him.

  • Shumur's a moron.