Dear Mr. Aaron Dobson
-
Mr. Dobson:
It has come to my attention that you have filed paperwork with the NFL for the 2012 draft. Several draft pundits don't think you will
leave school til next year.
However, with the by far top ranked wr in the 2012 draft, Mr. Blackmon, expected to be long gone before the Browns can snag hm...
and the Browns desperately need a big, blazing fast, buttkickin wr to go with Greg Little, I would like to mention that demand for your
services will not be as high next year, because surely the wr list won't be a paltry as this year, for wr's like you.
Listen, you could step into the draft, and I imagine at the combine you could climb the ranks nearly? to the first round maybe.
But hey, even at the second round, or even third round, you could become a star wr in the NFL and make the big bucks. And you would
be an instant Browns fan favorite. So, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and for all Browns' fans sake: Please go ahead and enter the draft
this spring. Thanks, Calfoxwc
-
you guys GOTTA see "the catch" on that link.
sign me up.
-
Haha, wow that catch was insane.
-
I like the size and speed combination. Where is he projected to go?
-
He looked like a shortstop snagging a line drive.
Or....he looked like a fellow Marshall grad: Randy Moss.
Reminds me of Norm Chad, the World Series of Poker announcer when he talks about guys from foreign countries who may have gone to college at say Prague University.....and he remarks..."and I believe they are The Thundering Herd" or "The Rajin Cajuns" or the like.
-
One play does not a receiver make.
-
Nice catch, what is his production this season though. One catch in a low bowl game does not a receiver make.
-
Nice catch, what is his production this season though. One catch in a low bowl game does not a receiver make.
Nice catch, what is his production this season though. One catch in a low bowl game does not a receiver make.
I said it first!
-
Nice catch, what is his production this season though. One catch in a low bowl game does not a receiver make.
I said it first!
I said it first!
Ha I know.
-

(lol) I think if he came out in the draft - he's a smart kid that would be coachable.
Merry Christmas, to everybody, and you too, Ghoolie.
-
Ghoolie is our very own Grinch that found the Christmas spirit!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
