Skip to content

Heckert Presser

The Browns Board
35 16 1.7k
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Is there anywhere you can hear or see this interview online?

  • Is there anywhere you can hear or see this interview online?

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @poeticg said:

    Is there anywhere you can hear or see this interview online?

    Ya I have searched for this interview and have found nothing recent..

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Grinder said:

    jeff_reed_krtphotoslive340928-SPORT.jpg

    ghoolie is that you?

  • Is there anywhere you can hear or see this interview online?

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @poeticg said:

    Is there anywhere you can hear or see this interview online?

    Cleveland Browns daily on the official Browns website...Or go to ESPN 850 Cleveland look under podcast's, then Cleveland Browns daily

  • Heckert is just a dumb j

    1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @wrrebel said:

    Heckert is just a dumb j

    מימין

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #21

    H&H are dimwits but i dont think they are stupid enough to reveal their draft plans..

    We are not going anywhere fast so i can see the competitive logic behind beefing the defense up and hoping it can force many 3 and outs and turnovers while the offense is on training wheels with numerous 3rd and 4th rounders..

  • Yesterday Tom Heckert did an interview in which he stated, essentially that three positions that he is likely to target with their top picks are.....ready for this: Cornerback, Defensive End, Offensive Tackle.

    Yep, no QB, no WR, no RB. He seemed to imply that those 3 positions above were the hardest to fill with talent, and that WR, RB, and QB talent can be more easily acquired in the later rounds.

    So here you go sports fans. You better pay more attention to these names:

    Maurice Claiborne CB LSU

    Dre Kirkpatrick CB Ala.

    Janoris Jenkins CB No. Ala.

    Chase Minniefield CB Virg.

    Matt Kalil OT USC

    Riley Rieff OT Iowa

    Jonathan Martin OT Stanford

    Quinton Couple DE N. Carolina

    Devon Still, DE/DT Penn St.

    Courtney Upshaw DE Alabama

    One or two of these could be on your Cleveland Browns next year.

    Also, he said do not discount the possibility of the Browns moving down again in the draft in order to pick up extra picks.

    runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-gipper said:

    Yesterday Tom Heckert did an interview in which he stated, essentially that three positions that he is likely to target with their top picks are.....ready for this: Cornerback, Defensive End, Offensive Tackle.

    Yep, no QB, no WR, no RB. He seemed to imply that those 3 positions above were the hardest to fill with talent, and that WR, RB, and QB talent can be more easily acquired in the later rounds.

    So here you go sports fans. You better pay more attention to these names:

    Maurice Claiborne CB LSU

    Dre Kirkpatrick CB Ala.

    Janoris Jenkins CB No. Ala.

    Chase Minniefield CB Virg.

    Matt Kalil OT USC

    Riley Rieff OT Iowa

    Jonathan Martin OT Stanford

    Quinton Couple DE N. Carolina

    Devon Still, DE/DT Penn St.

    Courtney Upshaw DE Alabama

    One or two of these could be on your Cleveland Browns next year.

    Also, he said do not discount the possibility of the Browns moving down again in the draft in order to pick up extra picks.

    I am betting there is some truth to this statement but no way he is laying out our draft strategy now. I think if the Colts work themselves out of the #1 pick QB comes back into play real quick. I also think they will take what they believe is the BPA when it comes time to draft especially at postion 4-6. You take the BPA.

  • H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by Hunt Daddy
    #23

    I got no problem with beefing up the defense, but dammit, I'm tired of having the most miserable offense in the league. They've been irrelevant since 2007.

  • @poeticg said:

    Is there anywhere you can hear or see this interview online?

    Ya I have searched for this interview and have found nothing recent..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Ya I have searched for this interview and have found nothing recent..

    It was on WKNR on the program with Vic Carucci. Don't know where to find it.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Heckert is just a dumb j

    מימין

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @1-more-season said:

    מימין

    Is that an insult in Hebrew?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yesterday Tom Heckert did an interview in which he stated, essentially that three positions that he is likely to target with their top picks are.....ready for this: Cornerback, Defensive End, Offensive Tackle.

    Yep, no QB, no WR, no RB. He seemed to imply that those 3 positions above were the hardest to fill with talent, and that WR, RB, and QB talent can be more easily acquired in the later rounds.

    So here you go sports fans. You better pay more attention to these names:

    Maurice Claiborne CB LSU

    Dre Kirkpatrick CB Ala.

    Janoris Jenkins CB No. Ala.

    Chase Minniefield CB Virg.

    Matt Kalil OT USC

    Riley Rieff OT Iowa

    Jonathan Martin OT Stanford

    Quinton Couple DE N. Carolina

    Devon Still, DE/DT Penn St.

    Courtney Upshaw DE Alabama

    One or two of these could be on your Cleveland Browns next year.

    Also, he said do not discount the possibility of the Browns moving down again in the draft in order to pick up extra picks.

    I am betting there is some truth to this statement but no way he is laying out our draft strategy now. I think if the Colts work themselves out of the #1 pick QB comes back into play real quick. I also think they will take what they believe is the BPA when it comes time to draft especially at postion 4-6. You take the BPA.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @runyon27 said:

    I am betting there is some truth to this statement but no way he is laying out our draft strategy now. I think if the Colts work themselves out of the #1 pick QB comes back into play real quick. I also think they will take what they believe is the BPA when it comes time to draft especially at postion 4-6. You take the BPA.

    I reported what Heckert said....I didn't opine on whether or not what he said is a smokescreen. Certainly it could be.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Heckert is just a dumb j

    מימין

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @1-more-season said:

    מימין

    אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם

  • @1-more-season said:

    מימין

    אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @wrrebel said:

    אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם

    Chappy Channukah

  • @1-more-season said:

    מימין

    אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @wrrebel said:

    אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם

    "OK Wang, whatever you do, don't tell'em you're Jewish."

  • @1-more-season said:

    מימין

    אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם

    1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @wrrebel said:

    אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם

    Translation,

    You circumcised I hear a lot of Jews are not

  • @wrrebel said:

    אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם

    Translation,

    You circumcised I hear a lot of Jews are not

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @1-more-season said:

    Translation,

    You circumcised I hear a lot of Jews are not

    That is mere hearsay. You know, circumstantial evidence.

  • @1-more-season said:

    Translation,

    You circumcised I hear a lot of Jews are not

    That is mere hearsay. You know, circumstantial evidence.

    1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @the-gipper said:

    That is mere hearsay. You know, circumstantial evidence.

    I only got a snippet of that rumor.

  • @the-gipper said:

    That is mere hearsay. You know, circumstantial evidence.

    I only got a snippet of that rumor.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @1-more-season said:

    I only got a snippet of that rumor.

  • 1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by 1 more season
    #34

    Trust me it's a very sleek look it's gonna catch on.

    <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="

    frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Foreskin.