Heckert Presser
-
H&H are dimwits but i dont think they are stupid enough to reveal their draft plans..
We are not going anywhere fast so i can see the competitive logic behind beefing the defense up and hoping it can force many 3 and outs and turnovers while the offense is on training wheels with numerous 3rd and 4th rounders..
-
Yesterday Tom Heckert did an interview in which he stated, essentially that three positions that he is likely to target with their top picks are.....ready for this: Cornerback, Defensive End, Offensive Tackle.
Yep, no QB, no WR, no RB. He seemed to imply that those 3 positions above were the hardest to fill with talent, and that WR, RB, and QB talent can be more easily acquired in the later rounds.
So here you go sports fans. You better pay more attention to these names:
Maurice Claiborne CB LSU
Dre Kirkpatrick CB Ala.
Janoris Jenkins CB No. Ala.
Chase Minniefield CB Virg.
Matt Kalil OT USC
Riley Rieff OT Iowa
Jonathan Martin OT Stanford
Quinton Couple DE N. Carolina
Devon Still, DE/DT Penn St.
Courtney Upshaw DE Alabama
One or two of these could be on your Cleveland Browns next year.
Also, he said do not discount the possibility of the Browns moving down again in the draft in order to pick up extra picks.
Yesterday Tom Heckert did an interview in which he stated, essentially that three positions that he is likely to target with their top picks are.....ready for this: Cornerback, Defensive End, Offensive Tackle.
Yep, no QB, no WR, no RB. He seemed to imply that those 3 positions above were the hardest to fill with talent, and that WR, RB, and QB talent can be more easily acquired in the later rounds.
So here you go sports fans. You better pay more attention to these names:
Maurice Claiborne CB LSU
Dre Kirkpatrick CB Ala.
Janoris Jenkins CB No. Ala.
Chase Minniefield CB Virg.
Matt Kalil OT USC
Riley Rieff OT Iowa
Jonathan Martin OT Stanford
Quinton Couple DE N. Carolina
Devon Still, DE/DT Penn St.
Courtney Upshaw DE Alabama
One or two of these could be on your Cleveland Browns next year.
Also, he said do not discount the possibility of the Browns moving down again in the draft in order to pick up extra picks.
I am betting there is some truth to this statement but no way he is laying out our draft strategy now. I think if the Colts work themselves out of the #1 pick QB comes back into play real quick. I also think they will take what they believe is the BPA when it comes time to draft especially at postion 4-6. You take the BPA.
-
I got no problem with beefing up the defense, but dammit, I'm tired of having the most miserable offense in the league. They've been irrelevant since 2007.
-
Ya I have searched for this interview and have found nothing recent..
It was on WKNR on the program with Vic Carucci. Don't know where to find it.
-
מימין
Is that an insult in Hebrew?
-
Yesterday Tom Heckert did an interview in which he stated, essentially that three positions that he is likely to target with their top picks are.....ready for this: Cornerback, Defensive End, Offensive Tackle.
Yep, no QB, no WR, no RB. He seemed to imply that those 3 positions above were the hardest to fill with talent, and that WR, RB, and QB talent can be more easily acquired in the later rounds.
So here you go sports fans. You better pay more attention to these names:
Maurice Claiborne CB LSU
Dre Kirkpatrick CB Ala.
Janoris Jenkins CB No. Ala.
Chase Minniefield CB Virg.
Matt Kalil OT USC
Riley Rieff OT Iowa
Jonathan Martin OT Stanford
Quinton Couple DE N. Carolina
Devon Still, DE/DT Penn St.
Courtney Upshaw DE Alabama
One or two of these could be on your Cleveland Browns next year.
Also, he said do not discount the possibility of the Browns moving down again in the draft in order to pick up extra picks.
I am betting there is some truth to this statement but no way he is laying out our draft strategy now. I think if the Colts work themselves out of the #1 pick QB comes back into play real quick. I also think they will take what they believe is the BPA when it comes time to draft especially at postion 4-6. You take the BPA.
I am betting there is some truth to this statement but no way he is laying out our draft strategy now. I think if the Colts work themselves out of the #1 pick QB comes back into play real quick. I also think they will take what they believe is the BPA when it comes time to draft especially at postion 4-6. You take the BPA.
I reported what Heckert said....I didn't opine on whether or not what he said is a smokescreen. Certainly it could be.
-
מימין
אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם
-
מימין
אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם
-
מימין
אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם
-
מימין
אתה נימול אני שומע הרבה יהודים אינם
-
Translation,
You circumcised I hear a lot of Jews are not
That is mere hearsay. You know, circumstantial evidence.
-
Translation,
You circumcised I hear a lot of Jews are not
That is mere hearsay. You know, circumstantial evidence.
That is mere hearsay. You know, circumstantial evidence.
I only got a snippet of that rumor.
-
That is mere hearsay. You know, circumstantial evidence.
I only got a snippet of that rumor.
I only got a snippet of that rumor.
-
Trust me it's a very sleek look it's gonna catch on.
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> -
Foreskin.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login