Heckert Presser
-
Yesterday Tom Heckert did an interview in which he stated, essentially that three positions that he is likely to target with their top picks are.....ready for this: Cornerback, Defensive End, Offensive Tackle.
Yep, no QB, no WR, no RB. He seemed to imply that those 3 positions above were the hardest to fill with talent, and that WR, RB, and QB talent can be more easily acquired in the later rounds.
So here you go sports fans. You better pay more attention to these names:
Maurice Claiborne CB LSU
Dre Kirkpatrick CB Ala.
Janoris Jenkins CB No. Ala.
Chase Minniefield CB Virg.
Matt Kalil OT USC
Riley Rieff OT Iowa
Jonathan Martin OT Stanford
Quinton Couple DE N. Carolina
Devon Still, DE/DT Penn St.
Courtney Upshaw DE Alabama
One or two of these could be on your Cleveland Browns next year.
Also, he said do not discount the possibility of the Browns moving down again in the draft in order to pick up extra picks.
-
I mean he is sort of right about picking up playmakers in later rounds. Mike Wallace was a third round pick and DeSean Jackson a second rounder. I also don't know how you could be opposed to taking Morris Claiborne who would make a great tandem with Haden. We all know Tony Pashos is gone next year and it would be incredible to create a tackle tandem of Joe Thomas and Riley Reiff/Jonathon Martin.
-
Uugggghhh!!! I really hope this just gamesmanship. Trying to hide their true intentions.
I may go ghoulie if they trade down again.
-
I mean he is sort of right about picking up playmakers in later rounds. Mike Wallace was a third round pick and DeSean Jackson a second rounder. I also don't know how you could be opposed to taking Morris Claiborne who would make a great tandem with Haden. We all know Tony Pashos is gone next year and it would be incredible to create a tackle tandem of Joe Thomas and Riley Reiff/Jonathon Martin.
I mean he is sort of right about picking up playmakers in later rounds. Mike Wallace was a third round pick and DeSean Jackson a second rounder. I also don't know how you could be opposed to taking Morris Claiborne who would make a great tandem with Haden. We all know Tony Pashos is gone next year and it would be incredible to create a tackle tandem of Joe Thomas and Riley Reiff/Jonathon Martin.
The walking boot should be gone.
-
i'm gettin a fckuing stomach ache
-
Another name the Browns may consider for the RT spot is Mike Adams of Ohio State either for our second pick in the first round or our second round pick.
-
Uugggghhh!!! I really hope this just gamesmanship. Trying to hide their true intentions.
I may go ghoulie if they trade down again.
Uugggghhh!!! I really hope this just gamesmanship. Trying to hide their true intentions.
I may go ghoulie if they trade down again.
Of course its gamesmanship, you don't show your cards 5 months in advance.
-
Uugggghhh!!! I really hope this just gamesmanship. Trying to hide their true intentions.
I may go ghoulie if they trade down again.
Of course its gamesmanship, you don't show your cards 5 months in advance.
Of course its gamesmanship, you don't show your cards 5 months in advance.
True, but as much as I beleive H&H will make good decisions this still the browns and nothing would surprise me.
-
I listened to this interview on the radio. I tell ya what I'm excited!!! To finally listen to front office guy without all the hassles and controversies. He sounded confident I like that!
-
-
I'm a J.
a jerk?
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Fcucking idiot!
He needs to be fired.
I DO HOWEVER appreciate how everyone is enjoying and using the word fkucking which I created especially for my loved ones

go fkuc yourself
-
Problem is is Coples worthy of the 4th pick I would say no,Claiborne then id rather have Minnifeild at where we would take him...If they want to even give Colt the slightest chance they better get someone or better yet do us all a favor and get RG3,what I see happening is Browns trading there pick to ethier Washington or Miami....
-
-
Grinder said:

ghoolie is that you?
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login