Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. My Draft/free Agency Predictions..

My Draft/free Agency Predictions..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
7 Posts 6 Posters 525 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cdl15 cdl15C Very Popular
    • 2k Posts
    • 112 Reputation
    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I believe rhetorically browns will be very aggressive in F A market. With it being deep in WR and RT, I believe u can address two huge issues on the offense. Checking into a stud DE would also be nice. Fill those three with really good talent and you could really get creative with the draft.

    I looking towards Floyd from ND. I believe he will b one of the biggest climbers after the senior bowls and the combine. If we don't get a FA at WR.

    "We are Americans. We don't quit doing something because it's wrong. We just keep doing the wrong thing till it turns out right." Browns maybe the most American Football team ever.
    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • cdl15C cdl15

      I believe rhetorically browns will be very aggressive in F A market. With it being deep in WR and RT, I believe u can address two huge issues on the offense. Checking into a stud DE would also be nice. Fill those three with really good talent and you could really get creative with the draft.

      I looking towards Floyd from ND. I believe he will b one of the biggest climbers after the senior bowls and the combine. If we don't get a FA at WR.

      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @cdl15 said:

      I believe rhetorically browns will be very aggressive in F A market. With it being deep in WR and RT, I believe u can address two huge issues on the offense. Checking into a stud DE would also be nice. Fill those three with really good talent and you could really get creative with the draft.

      I looking towards Floyd from ND. I believe he will b one of the biggest climbers after the senior bowls and the combine. If we don't get a FA at WR.

      Yea, what they do in FA will go a long way to determining what they do in the draft. Who do you think they can pick up in FA at the WR/RT/DE positions?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Zombo said:

        I think we will keep drafting WRs until we have the group we want. Little is the #2, Norwood is the #4, we still need a 1 and 3.

        Z

        Could the Browns then become like the Lions who drafted a WR in the first round like 5 years in a row, all of whom were busts?

        Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • The GipperT The Gipper

          Zombo said:

          I think we will keep drafting WRs until we have the group we want. Little is the #2, Norwood is the #4, we still need a 1 and 3.

          Z

          Could the Browns then become like the Lions who drafted a WR in the first round like 5 years in a row, all of whom were busts?

          Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 8k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @the-gipper said:

          Could the Browns then become like the Lions who drafted a WR in the first round like 5 years in a row, all of whom were busts?

          That's probably worth it to get Calvin Johnson, honestly.

          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Thaak ThaakT
            • 1k Posts
            • 26 Reputation
            ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
            #5

            So far, in the new era, the Browns have picked 7 WR's in the 2nd round

            Kevin Johnson

            Dennis Northcutt

            Quincy Morgan

            Andre Davis

            Brian Robiskie

            Mohammed Massaqoui

            Greg Little

            I know some WR's in the 2nd round or later have panned out... but why do ALL the Browns 2nd rounders seem to be jokes (Greg Little is as yet undetermined, but if he keeps dropping 5 passes a game he will be a joke)?

            tampadawgsT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 4k Posts
              • 658 Reputation
              PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I'm not entirely sure this hasn't been discussed before... but what if we were to lose the remaining two games and ALL THREE of the other teams ahead of us in the draft were to win out? That would be a four way tie for the overall pick... wouldn't it? I'd have to guess that we would have the toughest strength of schedule, with what having Pitt and Balt in our division. Would that theoretically give us the first pick of the draft??? Just curious...

              The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ThaakT Thaak

                So far, in the new era, the Browns have picked 7 WR's in the 2nd round

                Kevin Johnson

                Dennis Northcutt

                Quincy Morgan

                Andre Davis

                Brian Robiskie

                Mohammed Massaqoui

                Greg Little

                I know some WR's in the 2nd round or later have panned out... but why do ALL the Browns 2nd rounders seem to be jokes (Greg Little is as yet undetermined, but if he keeps dropping 5 passes a game he will be a joke)?

                tampadawgs tampadawgsT
                • 891 Posts
                • 80 Reputation
                tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @thaak said:

                So far, in the new era, the Browns have picked 7 WR's in the 2nd round

                Kevin Johnson

                Dennis Northcutt

                Quincy Morgan

                Andre Davis

                Brian Robiskie

                Mohammed Massaqoui

                Greg Little

                I know some WR's in the 2nd round or later have panned out... but why do ALL the Browns 2nd rounders seem to be jokes (Greg Little is as yet undetermined, but if he keeps dropping 5 passes a game he will be a joke)?

                Robo was only the true bust out of that bunch...KJ had a nice career and so did Northcut. Morgon and Davis had a couple nice yrs. Davis has the longest catch in Cleveland Browns History, I think...

                MoMass could be a liitl e bust as well. I would take Northcut and KJ in a heartbeat over MoMass and RoBo

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate