My Best And Worst
-
Steve, here are my best and worst of the years from the movies I have seen this year. Let me preface this by saying that I rarely am interested in seeing chick flick romantic comedies or horror movies or long drawn out pretentious dramas....though I do see those occasionally. Mostly I go for the action adventure sci-fi type movies. So this list is dominated by those.
Also note that the best movie that I probably saw this year was The King's Speech, but it technically came out last year.
Also, I will say, this was not a very good year for movies. The best I have seen otherwise are these, in no particular order:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Pirates of the Carribean, On Stranger Tides
X Men: First Class
Captain America
The Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Kill the Irishman
(with Kill the Irishman what made it better was seeing the accompanying documentary that came with the DVD)
My worst movie of the year no doubt was: The Green Hornet
(I did not see some movies that you say sucked like The Immortals....I stayed away from it on your recco.)
There were a few other movies that I liked that warrant mention:
Super 8
Unknown
Cowboys and Aliens
The Big Year
Three Musketeers
I do hope to catch the following over the holidays which I have not seen yet, so the top list may change:
Mission Impossible
Sherlock Holmes
TinTin
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Warhorse (which for some reason I think may end up being the best of the whole year)
-
Thanks Gipper.
Pretty weak year so far.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login