Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Rt

Rt

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
12 Posts 6 Posters 606 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
    • 3k Posts
    • 241 Reputation
    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #1

    We need to find someone new or be 100% certain that someone on this team can take his spot next year and do a 500% better job. We need to be looking FA or 3rd round pick to fix this position or know that Pinkston can take over and do a good job.

    Ruining threads since 1897.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Pashos didn't even get a finger on that guy. He went right around Pashos like he was a statue

      "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
      1 more season1 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Browns149B Browns149

        Pashos didn't even get a finger on that guy. He went right around Pashos like he was a statue

        1 more season 1 more season1
        • 659 Posts
        • 30 Reputation
        1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @browns149 said:

        Pashos didn't even get a finger on that guy. He went right around Pashos like he was a statue

        A Greek statue.

        Soccer, Futball, Fusball, Futsal, Foosball, Europe ... Mods are all gay.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 8k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
          #4

          The Browns fucking suck.

          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
          1 more season1 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • BrownIndian BrownIndianB
            • 2k Posts
            • 39 Reputation
            BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Our Run D is S.H.I.T

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

              The Browns fucking suck.

              1 more season 1 more season1
              • 659 Posts
              • 30 Reputation
              1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

              The Browns fucking suck.

              This game should be no surprise to anyone. Don't let this ruin your Christmas eve.

              Soccer, Futball, Fusball, Futsal, Foosball, Europe ... Mods are all gay.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • BrownIndian BrownIndianB
                • 2k Posts
                • 39 Reputation
                BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Our Pass D is also S.H.I.T !

                Maybe I should list out things that are not S.H.I.T ! That way i can conserve energy !

                1 more season1 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • BrownIndianB BrownIndian

                  Our Pass D is also S.H.I.T !

                  Maybe I should list out things that are not S.H.I.T ! That way i can conserve energy !

                  1 more season 1 more season1
                  • 659 Posts
                  • 30 Reputation
                  1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @brownindian said:

                  Our Pass D is also S.H.I.T !

                  Maybe I should list out things that are not S.H.I.T ! That way i can conserve energy !

                  They were on time. The helmets are shiny.

                  Soccer, Futball, Fusball, Futsal, Foosball, Europe ... Mods are all gay.
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • BrownIndian BrownIndianB
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 39 Reputation
                    BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    So is this game going to be a fight or an ass-whopping ?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 8k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Can Art Modell come move this team somewhere do we can start over with another coach and staff?

                      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                      Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                        Can Art Modell come move this team somewhere do we can start over with another coach and staff?

                        Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 10k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                        Can Art Modell come move this team somewhere do we can start over with another coach and staff?

                        How about Jeff Fischer?

                        "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • PPE6.6 P
                          • 64 Posts
                          • 4 Reputation
                          P PPE6.6 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Man nothing good on offense. No right tackle, and noones catching balls, yet everyone wants to get rid of colt? wallace is making him look GREAT and wallace is used to this style offense!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate