Rt
-
Pashos didn't even get a finger on that guy. He went right around Pashos like he was a statue
-
Pashos didn't even get a finger on that guy. He went right around Pashos like he was a statue
Pashos didn't even get a finger on that guy. He went right around Pashos like he was a statue
A Greek statue.
-
The Browns fucking suck.
-
Our Run D is S.H.I.T
-
The Browns fucking suck.
The Browns fucking suck.
This game should be no surprise to anyone. Don't let this ruin your Christmas eve.
-
Our Pass D is also S.H.I.T !
Maybe I should list out things that are not S.H.I.T ! That way i can conserve energy !
-
Our Pass D is also S.H.I.T !
Maybe I should list out things that are not S.H.I.T ! That way i can conserve energy !
Our Pass D is also S.H.I.T !
Maybe I should list out things that are not S.H.I.T ! That way i can conserve energy !
They were on time. The helmets are shiny.
-
So is this game going to be a fight or an ass-whopping ?
-
Can Art Modell come move this team somewhere do we can start over with another coach and staff?
-
Can Art Modell come move this team somewhere do we can start over with another coach and staff?
Can Art Modell come move this team somewhere do we can start over with another coach and staff?
How about Jeff Fischer?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login