Are You Kidding Me?
-
If Shurmur isn"t fired, I'm blowing up Aston Villa's stadium.
-
just awful.
-
If Shurmur isn"t fired, I'm blowing up Aston Villa's stadium.
If Shurmur isn"t fired, I'm blowing up Aston Villa's stadium.
That was ugly time management.
-
I've been avoiding the fire Shurmer bandwagon but that play calling at the end of the half and he deserves to lose his job. It's not a game that we're going to win anyways but at least give yourself a fucking chance. Run the ball into the middle against the best run defense in the NFL with no timeouts? Pisspoor and clueless. A 12 year old Madden player could call plays better than that.
-
A 12 year old Madden player DOES call better playsthan that!
-
I've been avoiding the fire Shurmer bandwagon but that play calling at the end of the half and he deserves to lose his job. It's not a game that we're going to win anyways but at least give yourself a fucking chance. Run the ball into the middle against the best run defense in the NFL with no timeouts? Pisspoor and clueless. A 12 year old Madden player could call plays better than that.
I've been avoiding the fire Shurmer bandwagon but that play calling at the end of the half and he deserves to lose his job. It's not a game that we're going to win anyways but at least give yourself a fucking chance. Run the ball into the middle against the best run defense in the NFL with no timeouts? Pisspoor and clueless. A 12 year old Madden player could call plays better than that.
I'm gonna hope Wallace missed the playcall cuz that was bad. The Ravens still should have been penalized for sitting on Hillis 5 seconds after the play ended, but either way terrible terrible play..
-
worst coach in NFL history.
-
I've been avoiding the fire Shurmer bandwagon but that play calling at the end of the half and he deserves to lose his job. It's not a game that we're going to win anyways but at least give yourself a fucking chance. Run the ball into the middle against the best run defense in the NFL with no timeouts? Pisspoor and clueless. A 12 year old Madden player could call plays better than that.
I've been avoiding the fire Shurmer bandwagon but that play calling at the end of the half and he deserves to lose his job. It's not a game that we're going to win anyways but at least give yourself a fucking chance. Run the ball into the middle against the best run defense in the NFL with no timeouts? Pisspoor and clueless. A 12 year old Madden player could call plays better than that.
MarkO you gotta ask though also 7 year Vet QB actually listening and running that play also, they all seem clueless or not have the balls to go against Shurmur when they should know that play was stupid.
-
worst coach in NFL history.
Are you guys watching the game? Shurmur said, "what are you doing?" after that play was run and motioned that he was supposed to spike it. Shurmur didnt call a run. Wallace screwed that up.
-
disgustingly bad
-
Why the hell did he take their final timeout on 2nd and 1 with :57 seconds left? Run the ball and get 1st and goal! It's not that hard.
-
I agree with Mark, I was holding off on the fire Shitmur bus. It's like he's doing it on purpose. There is no one in their right mind that can call plays like that. He needs to go. It's so blatant why the players are playing this way. Mangini (whom I never thought they should of fired) would be 7-9 or 8-8 with this team.
-
I agree the guy needs to go or they need to hire a OC to take over all the offensive play calling cause he blows. Throws it on 3rd and 1 when he could have just ran it twice for the first down, then at the end with 14 seconds he calls in a run play instead of a throw or a spike. Just fucking stupid. I have no idea how Holmgren can stand next to this hire after the season after just firing a guy who was a much better coach than Shurmer.
-
worst coach in NFL history.
Are you guys watching the game? Shurmur said, "what are you doing?" after that play was run and motioned that he was supposed to spike it. Shurmur didnt call a run. Wallace screwed that up.
Are you guys watching the game? Shurmur said, "what are you doing?" after that play was run and motioned that he was supposed to spike it. Shurmur didnt call a run. Wallace screwed that up.
That's bullshit. He was calling for the players to get up and spike it after they ran the ball and he knew the clock was going to run out and he would look like a dumbshit.
-
I'm not letting Shurmer coach the 2nd half if I own the team.
I'm done with him. This is the earliest in a game that I've given up on a Browns game ever. I switched to the redzone channel at the end of the 1st quarter. I'm not ruining my day watching this crap.
I'm not letting Shurmer coach the 2nd half if I own the team.
I'm done with him. This is the earliest in a game that I've given up on a Browns game ever. I switched to the redzone channel at the end of the 1st quarter. I'm not ruining my day watching this crap.
I get it for free the only reason I am watching it.
-
He wanted them to spike it after the running play and there wasn't enough time. Why spike it with 14 seconds left? There was enough time for 2 throws to the end zone. Spiking the ball at that point would've been stupid.
He wanted them to spike it after the running play and there wasn't enough time. Why spike it with 14 seconds left? There was enough time for 2 throws to the end zone. Spiking the ball at that point would've been stupid.
No because spiking it lets you huddle call the play you want and not be rushed and still run your two plays. If indeed he called a run(which I dont think he did based on his reaction) then yeah he probably needs to go because that was stupid.
-
He shouldn't be rushed...you have to think a bit ahead when you're calling plays and they get radioed right into the QB's helmet. He didn't call for them to spike it at 14 seconds because they took at least 10 seconds to run the play. He called in that running play.
He's terrible.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login