Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Adrian Peterson

Adrian Peterson

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
24 Posts 13 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
    • 6k Posts
    • 221 Reputation
    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Wholely shit, anyone see his knee? Could be his career. Rumor is he torn all ligaments, not confirmed. Exactly why you don't give RB's long term deals.

    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

      Wholely shit, anyone see his knee? Could be his career. Rumor is he torn all ligaments, not confirmed. Exactly why you don't give RB's long term deals.

      Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 8k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @kosar_for_president said:

      Wholely shit, anyone see his knee? Could be his career. Rumor is he torn all ligaments, not confirmed. Exactly why you don't give RB's long term deals.

      McGahee's was worse, but that was still awful.

      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
      Kosar_For_PresidentK Browns149B 2 Replies Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

        @kosar_for_president said:

        Wholely shit, anyone see his knee? Could be his career. Rumor is he torn all ligaments, not confirmed. Exactly why you don't give RB's long term deals.

        McGahee's was worse, but that was still awful.

        Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
        • 6k Posts
        • 221 Reputation
        Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

        McGahee's was worse, but that was still awful.

        True.

        Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

          @kosar_for_president said:

          Wholely shit, anyone see his knee? Could be his career. Rumor is he torn all ligaments, not confirmed. Exactly why you don't give RB's long term deals.

          McGahee's was worse, but that was still awful.

          Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

          McGahee's was worse, but that was still awful.

          For sure. I was at a party when McGahee snapped his. The whole place was sick

          "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
          Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Browns149B Browns149

            @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

            McGahee's was worse, but that was still awful.

            For sure. I was at a party when McGahee snapped his. The whole place was sick

            Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 8k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @browns149 said:

            For sure. I was at a party when McGahee snapped his. The whole place was sick

            I was eating Japanese food. I almost threw it up, but it was too delicious. I fought my way through the rest of that meal.

            I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
            Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Hunt Daddy H
              • 594 Posts
              • 72 Reputation
              H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I really, really hope it isn't his career. He's one of our generations best talents. I'd hate to see his career cut short at only age 26. Would be a shame. I love watching him play. He's so good.

              Tim Couch Pulls OutT Kosar_For_PresidentK 2 Replies Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                @browns149 said:

                For sure. I was at a party when McGahee snapped his. The whole place was sick

                I was eating Japanese food. I almost threw it up, but it was too delicious. I fought my way through the rest of that meal.

                Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                • 6k Posts
                • 221 Reputation
                Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                I was eating Japanese food. I almost threw it up, but it was too delicious. I fought my way through the rest of that meal.

                It's like the Kennedy assassination, everyone remembers what they were eating when he tore his knee. Remember the Thisman injury, my dad had me look away, lol.

                Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • H Hunt Daddy

                  I really, really hope it isn't his career. He's one of our generations best talents. I'd hate to see his career cut short at only age 26. Would be a shame. I love watching him play. He's so good.

                  Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 8k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out
                  #8

                  @hunt-daddy said:

                  I really, really hope it isn't his career. He's one of our generations best talents. I'd hate to see his career cut short at only age 26. Would be a shame. I love watching him play. He's so good.

                  That's the way it is. The NFL is becoming a "what if?" league. There's a handful of people who should have been the greatest ever that had their careers ended due to injury.

                  That's why I firmly believe Tim Tebow is going to be shot in the spine. There's no way to explain why he wins, and it's throwing the universe out of whack.

                  EDIT: I'm not advocating that Tebow be shot, because I think he's awesome. I'm just saying, that's the way things happen.

                  I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • H Hunt Daddy

                    I really, really hope it isn't his career. He's one of our generations best talents. I'd hate to see his career cut short at only age 26. Would be a shame. I love watching him play. He's so good.

                    Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                    • 6k Posts
                    • 221 Reputation
                    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @hunt-daddy said:

                    I really, really hope it isn't his career. He's one of our generations best talents. I'd hate to see his career cut short at only age 26. Would be a shame. I love watching him play. He's so good.

                    This one especially.

                    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • BrownIndian BrownIndianB
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 39 Reputation
                      BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Do u suppose the NFL will do something about hits like that ?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • WRREBEL WRREBELW
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 87 Reputation
                        WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        And if he dies, he dies

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                          • 30k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Petersen came into the league with injury questions. While I'm actually surprised he's lasted this long, I'll be even more surprised if he is not back running over DB's in 2012. (great clip)

                          And yes, the McGahee injury both looked far worse (a man's knee should not bend like it was an ostrich's)and was worse. Look what he's done post reconstruction... incredible.

                          "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • dj_illness D
                            • 353 Posts
                            • 3 Reputation
                            D dj_illness wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            did MaGahee get hurt this year? Am I missing something?

                            Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                              • 6k Posts
                              • 221 Reputation
                              Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
                              #14

                              @king-ghoolie-lives said:

                              Again, an idiotic post from a kid.

                              Yes, by all means, let's keep playing shit backs like HIllis and HArdesty. They may never lead us to win or make plays, but at least they won't get hurt.

                              Unfkucking believable how stupid some people can think. A guy like Petersen comes available YOU TAKE HIM and you offer him whatever you have to , to get him.

                              I suppose if Jim Brown were a rookie, you would offer him a 2 year deal?

                              Moron!

                              AP is in the league 5 years, he is not a rookie. I said long term faggot. They gave him a 6 year deal.

                              p.s. The Vikings are 3 and 12. He has 175 yards rushing week 9 on. His body was wearing down.

                              Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • D dj_illness

                                did MaGahee get hurt this year? Am I missing something?

                                Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                                • 6k Posts
                                • 221 Reputation
                                Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @dj_illness said:

                                did MaGahee get hurt this year? Am I missing something?

                                Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • bringbackbrownie2 B
                                  • 1k Posts
                                  • 118 Reputation
                                  B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @king-ghoolie-lives said:

                                  I agree, YOu are a long-term faggot.

                                  Regarding running backs,,,,,,,, if you have a chance at a world class RB, you drop your drawers and pray you can sign him for the long haul.

                                  You know as much about football as you know about women.

                                  Idiot!

                                  Just like Chris Johnson right?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • dj_illness D
                                    • 353 Posts
                                    • 3 Reputation
                                    D dj_illness wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    interesting scenario....

                                    does this intruige Minnesota to trade down and/or pursue Trent Richardson?

                                    B 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                      • 30k Posts
                                      • 6k Reputation
                                      Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      ^ Good question... Surgeon's report should help them decide their interest level.

                                      Then the question becomes how far done to trade.... with the Browns likely at #4 and in apparent need of a RB.

                                      "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • D dj_illness

                                        interesting scenario....

                                        does this intruige Minnesota to trade down and/or pursue Trent Richardson?

                                        batsandgats B
                                        • 14 Posts
                                        • 1 Reputation
                                        B batsandgats wrote on last edited by batsandgats
                                        #19

                                        @dj_illness said:

                                        interesting scenario....

                                        does this intruige Minnesota to trade down and/or pursue Trent Richardson?

                                        I don't know if you noticed, but they have a backup that has been more than capable when Peterson has been out. He had 109 yards yesterday on 11 carries and two 90+ yard games while he had the high ankle sprain, he can catch and pass block very well. You know, the guy that won the Doak Walker award in 2009? runner up in the Heisman to Mark Ingram...the closest race in history? 230 pounds, runs a 4.53? Remember? 2nd round pick.... He might not be the superstar that AP is but he can be an above average starting back. If you haven't noticed, most teams with elite backs that get 350+ carries don't win many games. Minnesota, Titans, Jaguars. You just need above average backs and spread carries around. It is sad to see a great talent get injured but he is a hard worker and I am sure will bounce back sooner than expected. It might take him a while to perform at 100 percent though. He'll probably be back around week 4 or 5 of next year.

                                        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • B batsandgats

                                          @dj_illness said:

                                          interesting scenario....

                                          does this intruige Minnesota to trade down and/or pursue Trent Richardson?

                                          I don't know if you noticed, but they have a backup that has been more than capable when Peterson has been out. He had 109 yards yesterday on 11 carries and two 90+ yard games while he had the high ankle sprain, he can catch and pass block very well. You know, the guy that won the Doak Walker award in 2009? runner up in the Heisman to Mark Ingram...the closest race in history? 230 pounds, runs a 4.53? Remember? 2nd round pick.... He might not be the superstar that AP is but he can be an above average starting back. If you haven't noticed, most teams with elite backs that get 350+ carries don't win many games. Minnesota, Titans, Jaguars. You just need above average backs and spread carries around. It is sad to see a great talent get injured but he is a hard worker and I am sure will bounce back sooner than expected. It might take him a while to perform at 100 percent though. He'll probably be back around week 4 or 5 of next year.

                                          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                          • 57k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @batsandgats said:

                                          I don't know if you noticed, but they have a backup that has been more than capable when Peterson has been out. He had 109 yards yesterday on 11 carries and two 90+ yard games while he had the high ankle sprain, he can catch and pass block very well. You know, the guy that won the Doak Walker award in 2009? runner up in the Heisman to Mark Ingram...the closest race in history? 230 pounds, runs a 4.53? Remember? 2nd round pick.... He might not be the superstar that AP is but he can be an above average starting back. If you haven't noticed, most teams with elite backs that get 350+ carries don't win many games. Minnesota, Titans, Jaguars. You just need above average backs and spread carries around. It is sad to see a great talent get injured but he is a hard worker and I am sure will bounce back sooner than expected. It might take him a while to perform at 100 percent though. He'll probably be back around week 4 or 5 of next year.

                                          Toby Gerhart out of Stanford, isn't it?

                                          B 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate