Skip to content

Positives?

The Browns Board
19 9 1.1k
  • This thread for positives only please!!!!!!

    Greg Little looks like he is going to be the real deal!

    Defense: For being young and on the field for 75% of the season plays with alot of intensity.

    Hills over 100 yrds against the ravens D? Big up to him and the O-line.

    And my Mvp is........ The Long Snapper JOHN DOE. i think we found our guy. Lol

  • This thread for positives only please!!!!!!

    Greg Little looks like he is going to be the real deal!

    Defense: For being young and on the field for 75% of the season plays with alot of intensity.

    Hills over 100 yrds against the ravens D? Big up to him and the O-line.

    And my Mvp is........ The Long Snapper JOHN DOE. i think we found our guy. Lol

    @cdl15 said:

    This thread for positives only please!!!!!!

    Greg Little looks like he is going to be the real deal!

    Defense: For being young and on the field for 75% of the season plays with alot of intensity.

    Hills over 100 yrds against the ravens D? Big up to him and the O-line.

    And my Mvp is........ The Long Snapper JOHN DOE. i think we found our guy. Lol

    I like that Greg Little held on to a high pass today as he was being hit. Also, the pass he caught one-handed was nice although out of bounds. He continues to break tackles and pick up the YAC.

  • Hilis played well,112 yards, the def only gave up only 132 yards passing, and only 3 points in the second half.They held Rice to 87 yards on 23 carries. Cribbs finally had a big play.

    It's too bad Schurmer.............. oh wait this is a positive thread

  • G Little is definitely showing a lot. I loved the catch that was high as he was getting hit too. I was like "He actually caught it. Sweet." I loved the catch behind the line and the couple of broken tackles before gaining about 8 or so yards. You can tell he was definitely a running back at one point in his career. Greg Little is our guy. I can't wait to see him play again next year. He's only going to improve.

  • Tim Tebow threw 4 picks. That's positive right?

  • Tim Tebow threw 4 picks. That's positive right?

    @browns149 said:

    Tim Tebow threw 4 picks. That's positive right?

    Absolutely lol...

  • Positives:

    We are now only one game away from the end of this abysmal 4-12 season!

  • @cdl15 said:

    This thread for positives only please!!!!!!

    Greg Little looks like he is going to be the real deal!

    Defense: For being young and on the field for 75% of the season plays with alot of intensity.

    Hills over 100 yrds against the ravens D? Big up to him and the O-line.

    And my Mvp is........ The Long Snapper JOHN DOE. i think we found our guy. Lol

    I like that Greg Little held on to a high pass today as he was being hit. Also, the pass he caught one-handed was nice although out of bounds. He continues to break tackles and pick up the YAC.

    @dawginit said:

    I like that Greg Little held on to a high pass today as he was being hit. Also, the pass he caught one-handed was nice although out of bounds. He continues to break tackles and pick up the YAC.

    Yea to see ed reed bounce off of him was really nice to see. he's one of the leagues hardest hitters

  • G Little is definitely showing a lot. I loved the catch that was high as he was getting hit too. I was like "He actually caught it. Sweet." I loved the catch behind the line and the couple of broken tackles before gaining about 8 or so yards. You can tell he was definitely a running back at one point in his career. Greg Little is our guy. I can't wait to see him play again next year. He's only going to improve.

    @hunt-daddy said:

    G Little is definitely showing a lot. I loved the catch that was high as he was getting hit too. I was like "He actually caught it. Sweet." I loved the catch behind the line and the couple of broken tackles before gaining about 8 or so yards. You can tell he was definitely a running back at one point in his career. Greg Little is our guy. I can't wait to see him play again next year. He's only going to improve.

    Yes, Little looks like he may be getting it. Let's hope his dropsies are a thing of the past. But the Browns do still definitely need a speed burner to complement Little.

    Can you say Justin Blackmon? The two of them as a WR combination could be sweet.

  • I hope we can pick up Blackmon. Blackmon and Little as the WR's would be so nice. If McCoy can't take it up a level or 6 with them, then we will definitely need a new QB. Little is impressive though. It's nice to finally have a receiver that isn't pure crap.

  • one of the things I noticed in the Steelers/Niners game.... the Pitt WR's were getting absolutely CRUNCHED.... and still held on to make the catch. (mostly Wallace, i think). We need to develop that sort of NFl-caliber WR corps.

  • one of the things I noticed in the Steelers/Niners game.... the Pitt WR's were getting absolutely CRUNCHED.... and still held on to make the catch. (mostly Wallace, i think). We need to develop that sort of NFl-caliber WR corps.

    @dj_illness said:

    one of the things I noticed in the Steelers/Niners game.... the Pitt WR's were getting absolutely CRUNCHED.... and still held on to make the catch. (mostly Wallace, i think). We need to develop that sort of NFl-caliber WR corps.

    Well, Greg Little has been absolutely crunched a number of times and held on to the ball. It is the ones that he has dropped when he was wide open that were the problem. The thing we need in the Browns WR corps is what Wallace has: speed to get open down the field.

  • I don't like how he been lately. But D. Jackson would b at top of my list. he'd make all the defenses take a step back.

    Jackson

    Little

    momass

    norwood

    cribbs

    i could live with that!

  • it'd be a step in the right direction.

  • I don't like how he been lately. But D. Jackson would b at top of my list. he'd make all the defenses take a step back.

    Jackson

    Little

    momass

    norwood

    cribbs

    i could live with that!

    @cdl15 said:

    I don't like how he been lately. But D. Jackson would b at top of my list. he'd make all the defenses take a step back.

    Jackson

    Little

    momass

    norwood

    cribbs

    i could live with that!

    He would be at the top of your list for what? The biggest overrated pile of manure on this team? For the most part what I see when I watch DQ is a guy that is nearly always out of position to make a tackle, always getting run over in run plays, and always chasing RBs that he is too slow to cover in the passing game.

    In his defense somewhat on that pass play the other day when he was trying to cover Ray Rice....DQ Jackson should not be covering Ray Rice out of the backfield. In the words of Mike Singletary: "He can't do it"....and he shouldn't have had to do it. This is why losing TJ Ward has been such a problem for this team. Mike Adams and Usama Young are Arena League talent....and can't do their jobs at something like covering RBs and TEs.

  • The second half was pretty much a positive except for the stupid play by Phil Taylor. It gives us a glimpse of our potential.

  • Gipp,

    he was referring to DESEAN JACKSON.... the Philly WR.

    but how do you really feel abotu D'Qwell?

  • Gipp,

    he was referring to DESEAN JACKSON.... the Philly WR.

    but how do you really feel abotu D'Qwell?

    @dj_illness said:

    Gipp,

    he was referring to DESEAN JACKSON.... the Philly WR.

    but how do you really feel abotu D'Qwell?

  • Hillis, for two weeks in a row he looks like his former self, the 2010 version. 99 yards the week before (it looked like he got 100 at the end but whatever) and then over 100 against a tougher d making some nice plays.

    Evan Moore, again shows he can produce when put on the field.