Seneca 10X's Better Than Colt..and Rg3 Is 10X's Better Than Senaca....so......
-
im not gonna bother with reasoning why rgiii is the wrong qb for this team, itd be lost on you.
the argument that seneca is better than colt is moot....doesn't matter.....theyre both not franchise guys.
we have many options....flynn in FA perhaps...
burfict is a selfish thug....figures you'd want him here. he's not even that good.
im not gonna bother with reasoning why rgiii is the wrong qb for this team, itd be lost on you.
the argument that seneca is better than colt is moot....doesn't matter.....theyre both not franchise guys.
Agree...
Can't win with a African American qb.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/superbowl/features/mvps#/dougwilliams/
-
im not gonna bother with reasoning why rgiii is the wrong qb for this team, itd be lost on you.
the argument that seneca is better than colt is moot....doesn't matter.....theyre both not franchise guys.
Agree...
Can't win with a African American qb.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/superbowl/features/mvps#/dougwilliams/
http://espn.go.com/nfl/superbowl/features/mvps#/dougwilliams/
one out of 44. hmmm...what that's a whopping .0227%!!!!!!!
-
Agree that Kendall Wright would be a smart decision with the 2nd first round pick, and even better if he somehow slipped to the 2nd round...Alshon Jeffery is gonna be a bust i believe he just dosent have the work ethic and i believe in the combine he will run about a 4.67 or somewhere in there,he should consider being a TE ala Jermicheal Finely
-
quit suckin black cock you RG3 fans.
plug in madden next year and drop your drawers and stick your controller up our ass while you dry dog it.
every year we get the little faggots screaming for "trade up and get the number one pick" we want "the golden boy". go fxxk yourselves.
lol you gotta be drunk.
-
The OP must be 15.
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/superbowl/features/mvps#/dougwilliams/
one out of 44. hmmm...what that's a whopping .0227%!!!!!!!
-
Colt would start even if the Browns did draft RGIII.
-
-
Do the Math. Kick Colt the FUCK outta Cleveland and draft this crazy passer and runner called R2D2 or whatever his name is.
I can see the Browns are not scared of the Steelers or Ratbirds the way we've been playing them lately. We aren't memorized or star-struck...I think now we see them for who they are: just another football team that we play sunday in and sunday out. All we need is a crazy talented QB and a BURFICT to go on Defense (and a FA legit WR) and we have the makings of dismantling the reigning supremes of the AFCN.
Listen to me Heckert, because we all know you do anyway. You and the PD. You have been regurgitating the same crap we've been complaining about this past year recently in the paper and press conferences. NOW all of a sudden we need play makers? BS. You should of listened to the Browns Board a looooong time ago.
Draft RG3 and BURFICT, and the moxie and attitude returns to Cleveland....trade down or draft "classy" pussies, and this franchise goes further down the pike.
DO what's best for Cleveland you fat fuck, you and Holmgren, draft RG3 and Burfict and call it a draft.
I can give a fuck about the others we draft....you go and get Burfict and RG3 and that's a team.
Anybody object?
Speak now.
Do the Math. Kick Colt the FUCK outta Cleveland and draft this crazy passer and runner called R2D2 or whatever his name is.
I can see the Browns are not scared of the Steelers or Ratbirds the way we've been playing them lately. We aren't memorized or star-struck...I think now we see them for who they are: just another football team that we play sunday in and sunday out. All we need is a crazy talented QB and a BURFICT to go on Defense (and a FA legit WR) and we have the makings of dismantling the reigning supremes of the AFCN.
Listen to me Heckert, because we all know you do anyway. You and the PD. You have been regurgitating the same crap we've been complaining about this past year recently in the paper and press conferences. NOW all of a sudden we need play makers? BS. You should of listened to the Browns Board a looooong time ago.
Draft RG3 and BURFICT, and the moxie and attitude returns to Cleveland....trade down or draft "classy" pussies, and this franchise goes further down the pike.
DO what's best for Cleveland you fat fuck, you and Holmgren, draft RG3 and Burfict and call it a draft.
I can give a fuck about the others we draft....you go and get Burfict and RG3 and that's a team.
Anybody object?
Speak now.
I object to your idea that seneca is 10x better than colt. He's a little better but he's a bum. I like rg 3, but I'm on the fence. I kind of think we build a team first. Football is a team sport, its a very rare qb that can carry the whole entire team of bums. Look at the incredible cam newton. The panthers still suck. With or without him they, Like us, have a lot of work to do. Rg3 advocates will likely be singing a different tune after two years of him getting his ass kicked by our divisional opponents. Id say pass on him and get some other building blocks. There's always some qb coming out of college.
-
Do the Math. Kick Colt the FUCK outta Cleveland and draft this crazy passer and runner called R2D2 or whatever his name is.
I can see the Browns are not scared of the Steelers or Ratbirds the way we've been playing them lately. We aren't memorized or star-struck...I think now we see them for who they are: just another football team that we play sunday in and sunday out. All we need is a crazy talented QB and a BURFICT to go on Defense (and a FA legit WR) and we have the makings of dismantling the reigning supremes of the AFCN.
Listen to me Heckert, because we all know you do anyway. You and the PD. You have been regurgitating the same crap we've been complaining about this past year recently in the paper and press conferences. NOW all of a sudden we need play makers? BS. You should of listened to the Browns Board a looooong time ago.
Draft RG3 and BURFICT, and the moxie and attitude returns to Cleveland....trade down or draft "classy" pussies, and this franchise goes further down the pike.
DO what's best for Cleveland you fat fuck, you and Holmgren, draft RG3 and Burfict and call it a draft.
I can give a fuck about the others we draft....you go and get Burfict and RG3 and that's a team.
Anybody object?
Speak now.
I object to your idea that seneca is 10x better than colt. He's a little better but he's a bum. I like rg 3, but I'm on the fence. I kind of think we build a team first. Football is a team sport, its a very rare qb that can carry the whole entire team of bums. Look at the incredible cam newton. The panthers still suck. With or without him they, Like us, have a lot of work to do. Rg3 advocates will likely be singing a different tune after two years of him getting his ass kicked by our divisional opponents. Id say pass on him and get some other building blocks. There's always some qb coming out of college.
I object to your idea that seneca is 10x better than colt. He's a little better but he's a bum. I like rg 3, but I'm on the fence. I kind of think we build a team first. Football is a team sport, its a very rare qb that can carry the whole entire team of bums. Look at the incredible cam newton. The panthers still suck. With or without him they, Like us, have a lot of work to do. Rg3 advocates will likely be singing a different tune after two years of him getting his ass kicked by our divisional opponents. Id say pass on him and get some other building blocks. There's always some qb coming out of college.
But you have to look at who is coming out this year and the years to come. Obviously if your looking at this years QB's and saying only Luck is that franshise guy an the next best QB isn't coming into the draft for another season, then obviously don't take a QB. But if your thinking RGIII can be a good-great QB and next to Luck is the best QB prospect to come out in the next 2-3 years then you take RGIII. What is the point of building a team and then saying this is the year we have to take a QB even if it's a mediocre QB class instead of just taking the QB you think is going to be great when he is there.
-
I disagree Cal...if we draft a QB in round 1, he's starting week one next season baring injury. I think Colt would be traded for whatever we can get for him and Seneca will stay as the backup.
I disagree Cal...if we draft a QB in round 1, he's starting week one next season baring injury. I think Colt would be traded for whatever we can get for him and Seneca will stay as the backup.
Exactly. You don't spend a top 5 pick on a QB only to throw him on the bench - well unless you also have Peyton Manning..
-
I object to your idea that seneca is 10x better than colt. He's a little better but he's a bum. I like rg 3, but I'm on the fence. I kind of think we build a team first. Football is a team sport, its a very rare qb that can carry the whole entire team of bums. Look at the incredible cam newton. The panthers still suck. With or without him they, Like us, have a lot of work to do. Rg3 advocates will likely be singing a different tune after two years of him getting his ass kicked by our divisional opponents. Id say pass on him and get some other building blocks. There's always some qb coming out of college.
But you have to look at who is coming out this year and the years to come. Obviously if your looking at this years QB's and saying only Luck is that franshise guy an the next best QB isn't coming into the draft for another season, then obviously don't take a QB. But if your thinking RGIII can be a good-great QB and next to Luck is the best QB prospect to come out in the next 2-3 years then you take RGIII. What is the point of building a team and then saying this is the year we have to take a QB even if it's a mediocre QB class instead of just taking the QB you think is going to be great when he is there.
But you have to look at who is coming out this year and the years to come. Obviously if your looking at this years QB's and saying only Luck is that franshise guy an the next best QB isn't coming into the draft for another season, then obviously don't take a QB. But if your thinking RGIII can be a good-great QB and next to Luck is the best QB prospect to come out in the next 2-3 years then you take RGIII. What is the point of building a team and then saying this is the year we have to take a QB even if it's a mediocre QB class instead of just taking the QB you think is going to be great when he is there.
Is rg 3 that good? I'm not sure of that. I mean I'm no college football aficianado, I barely follow it, but three months ago id never heard of him. He looks good but not great, and he's gotten mixed, although mostly positive, reviews. Maybe he'll be awesome and maybe he won't. In my opinion we have many other needs. Id take blackmon first for sure. If blackmons gone maybe go ahead and take him if there's no one better at his respectve position than rg3 is at his. I just don't think he's a world beater, and we can't expect him to do as well as cam newton is doing as in my opinion cam newton is better, the panthers are better than the browns right now and they still stink.
We need a team before any qb can do anything.
-
But you have to look at who is coming out this year and the years to come. Obviously if your looking at this years QB's and saying only Luck is that franshise guy an the next best QB isn't coming into the draft for another season, then obviously don't take a QB. But if your thinking RGIII can be a good-great QB and next to Luck is the best QB prospect to come out in the next 2-3 years then you take RGIII. What is the point of building a team and then saying this is the year we have to take a QB even if it's a mediocre QB class instead of just taking the QB you think is going to be great when he is there.
Is rg 3 that good? I'm not sure of that. I mean I'm no college football aficianado, I barely follow it, but three months ago id never heard of him. He looks good but not great, and he's gotten mixed, although mostly positive, reviews. Maybe he'll be awesome and maybe he won't. In my opinion we have many other needs. Id take blackmon first for sure. If blackmons gone maybe go ahead and take him if there's no one better at his respectve position than rg3 is at his. I just don't think he's a world beater, and we can't expect him to do as well as cam newton is doing as in my opinion cam newton is better, the panthers are better than the browns right now and they still stink.
We need a team before any qb can do anything.
Is rg 3 that good? I'm not sure of that. I mean I'm no college football aficianado, I barely follow it, but three months ago id never heard of him. He looks good but not great, and he's gotten mixed, although mostly positive, reviews. Maybe he'll be awesome and maybe he won't. In my opinion we have many other needs. Id take blackmon first for sure. If blackmons gone maybe go ahead and take him if there's no one better at his respectve position than rg3 is at his. I just don't think he's a world beater, and we can't expect him to do as well as cam newton is doing as in my opinion cam newton is better, the panthers are better than the browns right now and they still stink.
We need a team before any qb can do anything.
First off you are right. I never heard of RGIII either until I watched him play TCU in the season opener and my jaw dropped.
But what I'm getting at is that we don't know. H&H might have an idea, but at this point they don't even know at this point. I'm about as good picking QB talent in the NFL as a blind soccer fan. I watched Delhomme preseason and thought he was going to take us to the playoffs and I went apeshit when he drafted McCoy and he looks like a 8 year old kid who missed nap time when he plays. All I am saying is that the people who are making a decision (H&H) need to look at the guys and the guys coming out in a year or two and think, "Hey who is the best QB." If they look at RGIII and say, "He's not as good as Luck, but he is still really good and just as good as x and y who are coming out in the next year or two." Then I think they should pull the trigger. Cause if you don't and you wait until you have everyone but your QB then you put your self in the situation where you have to take a QB regardless. Even if you don't like the QB class and say the best guy in the class would have been ranked 3th or 4th in a year prior or a year later, you are basically still stuck with taking that guy or wasting another year without a QB. There is just no point in waiting until you have to take a QB to take one, especially if there is a guy there that you think is great.
-
Is rg 3 that good? I'm not sure of that. I mean I'm no college football aficianado, I barely follow it, but three months ago id never heard of him. He looks good but not great, and he's gotten mixed, although mostly positive, reviews. Maybe he'll be awesome and maybe he won't. In my opinion we have many other needs. Id take blackmon first for sure. If blackmons gone maybe go ahead and take him if there's no one better at his respectve position than rg3 is at his. I just don't think he's a world beater, and we can't expect him to do as well as cam newton is doing as in my opinion cam newton is better, the panthers are better than the browns right now and they still stink.
We need a team before any qb can do anything.
First off you are right. I never heard of RGIII either until I watched him play TCU in the season opener and my jaw dropped.
But what I'm getting at is that we don't know. H&H might have an idea, but at this point they don't even know at this point. I'm about as good picking QB talent in the NFL as a blind soccer fan. I watched Delhomme preseason and thought he was going to take us to the playoffs and I went apeshit when he drafted McCoy and he looks like a 8 year old kid who missed nap time when he plays. All I am saying is that the people who are making a decision (H&H) need to look at the guys and the guys coming out in a year or two and think, "Hey who is the best QB." If they look at RGIII and say, "He's not as good as Luck, but he is still really good and just as good as x and y who are coming out in the next year or two." Then I think they should pull the trigger. Cause if you don't and you wait until you have everyone but your QB then you put your self in the situation where you have to take a QB regardless. Even if you don't like the QB class and say the best guy in the class would have been ranked 3th or 4th in a year prior or a year later, you are basically still stuck with taking that guy or wasting another year without a QB. There is just no point in waiting until you have to take a QB to take one, especially if there is a guy there that you think is great.
First off you are right. I never heard of RGIII either until I watched him play TCU in the season opener and my jaw dropped.
But what I'm getting at is that we don't know. H&H might have an idea, but at this point they don't even know at this point. I'm about as good picking QB talent in the NFL as a blind soccer fan. I watched Delhomme preseason and thought he was going to take us to the playoffs and I went apeshit when he drafted McCoy and he looks like a 8 year old kid who missed nap time when he plays. All I am saying is that the people who are making a decision (H&H) need to look at the guys and the guys coming out in a year or two and think, "Hey who is the best QB." If they look at RGIII and say, "He's not as good as Luck, but he is still really good and just as good as x and y who are coming out in the next year or two." Then I think they should pull the trigger. Cause if you don't and you wait until you have everyone but your QB then you put your self in the situation where you have to take a QB regardless. Even if you don't like the QB class and say the best guy in the class would have been ranked 3th or 4th in a year prior or a year later, you are basically still stuck with taking that guy or wasting another year without a QB. There is just no point in waiting until you have to take a QB to take one, especially if there is a guy there that you think is great.
Finally someone has some logic about drafting a QB its not just about this year and everyone says just get one next year it dosent work that way you have to evaulate the QB talent next year and so forth,so you know who will be coming out next year...Barkley is assumed to be the #1 QB prospect next year and i believe RG3 is better than him so i would take him because he is not just the second best QB in this years draft but id rather have him than any other QB prospect who is going to enter next years draft as well (Wilson,Barkley,Murray etc..)
-
First off you are right. I never heard of RGIII either until I watched him play TCU in the season opener and my jaw dropped.
But what I'm getting at is that we don't know. H&H might have an idea, but at this point they don't even know at this point. I'm about as good picking QB talent in the NFL as a blind soccer fan. I watched Delhomme preseason and thought he was going to take us to the playoffs and I went apeshit when he drafted McCoy and he looks like a 8 year old kid who missed nap time when he plays. All I am saying is that the people who are making a decision (H&H) need to look at the guys and the guys coming out in a year or two and think, "Hey who is the best QB." If they look at RGIII and say, "He's not as good as Luck, but he is still really good and just as good as x and y who are coming out in the next year or two." Then I think they should pull the trigger. Cause if you don't and you wait until you have everyone but your QB then you put your self in the situation where you have to take a QB regardless. Even if you don't like the QB class and say the best guy in the class would have been ranked 3th or 4th in a year prior or a year later, you are basically still stuck with taking that guy or wasting another year without a QB. There is just no point in waiting until you have to take a QB to take one, especially if there is a guy there that you think is great.
Finally someone has some logic about drafting a QB its not just about this year and everyone says just get one next year it dosent work that way you have to evaulate the QB talent next year and so forth,so you know who will be coming out next year...Barkley is assumed to be the #1 QB prospect next year and i believe RG3 is better than him so i would take him because he is not just the second best QB in this years draft but id rather have him than any other QB prospect who is going to enter next years draft as well (Wilson,Barkley,Murray etc..)
Finally someone has some logic about drafting a QB its not just about this year and everyone says just get one next year it dosent work that way you have to evaulate the QB talent next year and so forth,so you know who will be coming out next year...Barkley is assumed to be the #1 QB prospect next year and i believe RG3 is better than him so i would take him because he is not just the second best QB in this years draft but id rather have him than any other QB prospect who is going to enter next years draft as well (Wilson,Barkley,Murray etc..)
Exactly. You also have to think where those QB's next year might go as well. What if you have Barkley and RGIII rated the same. Well if you just about sure Barkley is the #1 QB for next year then it is an almost guarantee that he is going top 3. Do you think your going to be picking top 3 next season. You bet your ass your not thinking that so might as well take this QB. No point in saying you have other needs when you have a QB you think can be a franchise player sitting right in from of you when you know your current QB is only going to be playing for a season or two.
-
Just like Harry Buffalo and Nw220 said, it is not just about this year. You have to look at the 2013 and 2014 drafts and evaluate the QB prospects. Off the top of my head the top prospects coming out next year will possibly be Barkley from USC, Murray from Georgia, Jones from Oklahoma and Wilson from Wisconsin. RGIII is better than any of those in comparison. The only thing that might bring up some questions is the fact that RGIII ran a spread/option offense at Baylor and the transition to the WCO could be difficult though I think with his intelligence he will pick it up quickly.
RGIII is the type of player we need. Someone to escape the blitzing defense of Pittsburgh and the Ratbirds but still accurate enough to throw the ball. Not sure where he heard it from but a buddy of mine said that Washington may try and trade up to get RGIII. I don't see any of the three teams drafting ahead of us trading down in the draft but who knows.
My ideal draft is RGIII with our first pick and then trade our second 1st round and 2nd round pick to trade up in the draft to go after Blackmon.
-
Just like Harry Buffalo and Nw220 said, it is not just about this year. You have to look at the 2013 and 2014 drafts and evaluate the QB prospects. Off the top of my head the top prospects coming out next year will possibly be Barkley from USC, Murray from Georgia, Jones from Oklahoma and Wilson from Wisconsin. RGIII is better than any of those in comparison. The only thing that might bring up some questions is the fact that RGIII ran a spread/option offense at Baylor and the transition to the WCO could be difficult though I think with his intelligence he will pick it up quickly.
RGIII is the type of player we need. Someone to escape the blitzing defense of Pittsburgh and the Ratbirds but still accurate enough to throw the ball. Not sure where he heard it from but a buddy of mine said that Washington may try and trade up to get RGIII. I don't see any of the three teams drafting ahead of us trading down in the draft but who knows.
My ideal draft is RGIII with our first pick and then trade our second 1st round and 2nd round pick to trade up in the draft to go after Blackmon.
-
Just like Harry Buffalo and Nw220 said, it is not just about this year. You have to look at the 2013 and 2014 drafts and evaluate the QB prospects. Off the top of my head the top prospects coming out next year will possibly be Barkley from USC, Murray from Georgia, Jones from Oklahoma and Wilson from Wisconsin. RGIII is better than any of those in comparison. The only thing that might bring up some questions is the fact that RGIII ran a spread/option offense at Baylor and the transition to the WCO could be difficult though I think with his intelligence he will pick it up quickly.
RGIII is the type of player we need. Someone to escape the blitzing defense of Pittsburgh and the Ratbirds but still accurate enough to throw the ball. Not sure where he heard it from but a buddy of mine said that Washington may try and trade up to get RGIII. I don't see any of the three teams drafting ahead of us trading down in the draft but who knows.
My ideal draft is RGIII with our first pick and then trade our second 1st round and 2nd round pick to trade up in the draft to go after Blackmon.
Just like Harry Buffalo and Nw220 said, it is not just about this year. You have to look at the 2013 and 2014 drafts and evaluate the QB prospects. Off the top of my head the top prospects coming out next year will possibly be Barkley from USC, Murray from Georgia, Jones from Oklahoma and Wilson from Wisconsin. RGIII is better than any of those in comparison. The only thing that might bring up some questions is the fact that RGIII ran a spread/option offense at Baylor and the transition to the WCO could be difficult though I think with his intelligence he will pick it up quickly.
RGIII is the type of player we need. Someone to escape the blitzing defense of Pittsburgh and the Ratbirds but still accurate enough to throw the ball. Not sure where he heard it from but a buddy of mine said that Washington may try and trade up to get RGIII. I don't see any of the three teams drafting ahead of us trading down in the draft but who knows.
My ideal draft is RGIII with our first pick and then trade our second 1st round and 2nd round pick to trade up in the draft to go after Blackmon.
I think if you go and get RGIII you might as well just sit and take his teammate Wright with the next first round pick. Nothing would make him more comfortable in the NFL than getting to throw to his go to WR this season and his teammate the past 4 years. Plus Wright is really good and a burner.
-
Just like Harry Buffalo and Nw220 said, it is not just about this year. You have to look at the 2013 and 2014 drafts and evaluate the QB prospects. Off the top of my head the top prospects coming out next year will possibly be Barkley from USC, Murray from Georgia, Jones from Oklahoma and Wilson from Wisconsin. RGIII is better than any of those in comparison. The only thing that might bring up some questions is the fact that RGIII ran a spread/option offense at Baylor and the transition to the WCO could be difficult though I think with his intelligence he will pick it up quickly.
RGIII is the type of player we need. Someone to escape the blitzing defense of Pittsburgh and the Ratbirds but still accurate enough to throw the ball. Not sure where he heard it from but a buddy of mine said that Washington may try and trade up to get RGIII. I don't see any of the three teams drafting ahead of us trading down in the draft but who knows.
My ideal draft is RGIII with our first pick and then trade our second 1st round and 2nd round pick to trade up in the draft to go after Blackmon.
Just like Harry Buffalo and Nw220 said, it is not just about this year. You have to look at the 2013 and 2014 drafts and evaluate the QB prospects. Off the top of my head the top prospects coming out next year will possibly be Barkley from USC, Murray from Georgia, Jones from Oklahoma and Wilson from Wisconsin. RGIII is better than any of those in comparison. The only thing that might bring up some questions is the fact that RGIII ran a spread/option offense at Baylor and the transition to the WCO could be difficult though I think with his intelligence he will pick it up quickly.
RGIII is the type of player we need. Someone to escape the blitzing defense of Pittsburgh and the Ratbirds but still accurate enough to throw the ball. Not sure where he heard it from but a buddy of mine said that Washington may try and trade up to get RGIII. I don't see any of the three teams drafting ahead of us trading down in the draft but who knows.
My ideal draft is RGIII with our first pick and then trade our second 1st round and 2nd round pick to trade up in the draft to go after Blackmon.
Uh, Wilson is a senior and Jones may come out this year. Barkley isn't a big time prospect IMO. Slow release and noodle arm.
-
Just like Harry Buffalo and Nw220 said, it is not just about this year. You have to look at the 2013 and 2014 drafts and evaluate the QB prospects. Off the top of my head the top prospects coming out next year will possibly be Barkley from USC, Murray from Georgia, Jones from Oklahoma and Wilson from Wisconsin. RGIII is better than any of those in comparison. The only thing that might bring up some questions is the fact that RGIII ran a spread/option offense at Baylor and the transition to the WCO could be difficult though I think with his intelligence he will pick it up quickly.
RGIII is the type of player we need. Someone to escape the blitzing defense of Pittsburgh and the Ratbirds but still accurate enough to throw the ball. Not sure where he heard it from but a buddy of mine said that Washington may try and trade up to get RGIII. I don't see any of the three teams drafting ahead of us trading down in the draft but who knows.
My ideal draft is RGIII with our first pick and then trade our second 1st round and 2nd round pick to trade up in the draft to go after Blackmon.
Uh, Wilson is a senior and Jones may come out this year. Barkley isn't a big time prospect IMO. Slow release and noodle arm.
Uh, Wilson is a senior and Jones may come out this year. Barkley isn't a big time prospect IMO. Slow release and noodle arm.
But he still would have been taken top 10 this year, with another year to play he would move up draft boards more than likely making himself the #1 QB next year. You basically also just agreed with him. From what I see with QB's coming out in the draft next year there is no one better than RGIII, so why not draft him this year instead of using McCoy as a stop gate and waiting to draft a lesser QB next year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login