MSNBC and WEEI in Boston report - Browns to hire Mangini
-
-
-
Zombo said:
Here's what I like ... I don't know if Mangini is the answer, he certainly could be, but it seems to me that Lerner is taking the franchise by the balls and saying "This is the guy I want, and I don't care want anybody else thinks."
Zombo
--'Bout time.
Well said.
-
In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit - Please let this be the one !
-
Zombo said:
Here's what I like ... I don't know if Mangini is the answer, he certainly could be, but it seems to me that Lerner is taking the franchise by the balls and saying "This is the guy I want, and I don't care what anybody else thinks."
Yeah, what about interviewing Kokinis BEFORE hiring Mangini? It seems these two are a package deal.... wouldn't you want to interview BOTH of them before making a decision? And I thought Lerner was going to interview Eagles' Tom Heckert?? WTF??
-
Zombo said:
Here's what I like ... I don't know if Mangini is the answer, he certainly could be, but it seems to me that Lerner is taking the franchise by the balls and saying "This is the guy I want, and I don't care what anybody else thinks."
Yeah, what about interviewing Kokinis BEFORE hiring Mangini? It seems these two are a package deal.... wouldn't you want to interview BOTH of them before making a decision? And I thought Lerner was going to interview Eagles' Tom Heckert?? WTF??
Yeah, what about interviewing Kokinis BEFORE hiring Mangini? It seems these two are a package deal.... wouldn't you want to interview BOTH of them before making a decision? And I thought Lerner was going to interview Eagles' Tom Heckert?? WTF??
I think people are reading too much into this Mangini/Kokinis connection.
Basically, I think Mangini has said "this is the guy I recommend"...but he very well may have said that even if Kokinis DOESN'T get the job...he still wants it.
That may be why we are looking at the Philly guy.
-
I am to the point that i don't beleive any of the hoopla about who is being hired till he's hired.
Has anyone actually talked to Lerner?
Its not very likely he'll tell us the real deal till its a done deal.
-
Go Browns!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login