Skip to content

Suck It, Osama Bin Mendenhall... (Torn Acl)

The Browns Board
39 20 1.9k
  • They are fooked. Their 2nd string backup fumbled twice and their 3rd string runs a 6.5, 40.

  • And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

  • And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    @cantonlegend said:

    And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    hahaha... What's the common term for 'troll' around here? Is it 'troll?'

    Thanks for your input, Mrs. bin Ladenhall. 😉

    internettroll-1.jpg

  • And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    @cantonlegend said:

    And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    .... who is also responsible for thousands of innocent deaths. His goal was to kill innocient people, whether they were mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, elderly, or even children. He didn't care when he planned and ordered attacks. So I'm so fucking sorry if I cheered when he died and don't like people who try to stand up for him.

  • I sure cheered when that rat bastard murderer was killed. What kind of homo defends that asshole?

    A terrorist according to us.... what else would you call someone who uses terror techniques, killing innocent people, in the name of their cause?

  • stay classy cleveland.

    now sit back and watch OTHER teams compete.

    yet again.

    but hey, you can always spend the offseason talking about how your top 5 pick will be the messiah that saves the browns.

    yet again.

  • And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    @cantonlegend said:

    And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    wow. and i thought you couldn't embarrass yourself anymore than you have in the past. it must be great to sit back on your mom's couch in her nice warm basement playing video games while some of your fellow countrymen are out there fighting and dying for your freedom.

    no, i don't agree with all of our country's policies or how we go about dealing with some of our neighbors on this planet, but i'm sure as hell not going to badmouth the USA. then to align yourself with one of the most notorious religious fanatics responsible for thousands of deaths throughout the world shows me that you are nothing but a little sniveling bitch who i'd pick up by the scruff of your neck and toss you on a plane and throw you out of it over iran with nothing but a parachute and see how you make out.

    i didin't cheer for mendenhall's injury but the guy made himself look like shit by opening up his mouth and saying something dumb. sorta like what you just did.

    go fxxk yourself pussy.

  • And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    @cantonlegend said:

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You're a fooking douche bag. You're joking right?

  • And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    @cantonlegend said:

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Look at this world traveler posting from fooking CANTON Ohio. The all knowledgeable about world events. It doesn't take my tri-country citizenship to know Bin Laden and you are in fact douche bags.

  • What i dont understand is how Canton is always trying to argue about what the Browns do or dont need to do, let me ask you a question if the Saints and The Browns are both playing at 1 o clock who are you going to be watching???Saints of course, Then why would you come on here and try to tell passionate fans who just sat through the whole game what is or isnt wrong with this team get the Fuccckk outta here

  • stay classy cleveland.

    now sit back and watch OTHER teams compete.

    yet again.

    but hey, you can always spend the offseason talking about how your top 5 pick will be the messiah that saves the browns.

    yet again.

    @gafreleets said:

    stay classy cleveland.

    now sit back and watch OTHER teams compete.

    yet again.

    but hey, you can always spend the offseason talking about how your top 5 pick will be the messiah that saves the browns.

    yet again.

    Yeah, and you trolls can defend your thug YET AGAIN for taking three of our guys out of games with cheap shots. Too bad it was Mendenhall on a legit hit, and not Harrison.

    Guaranteed you'll be crying like babies if Dumerville or Miller takes Ben out of the game with a Harrison shot to the head, or a VonCheapshotten blow to the knee.

  • Personally I don't like to see anyone be injured. Glad to see them knocked on her ass bell rung shaken up et cetera but it bothers me to see anyone get a career threatening injury.

    Possibly a head hunter like Harrison deserves one but I'd rather beat a team with their main guys playing.

    WSS

  • @cantonlegend said:

    And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    wow. and i thought you couldn't embarrass yourself anymore than you have in the past. it must be great to sit back on your mom's couch in her nice warm basement playing video games while some of your fellow countrymen are out there fighting and dying for your freedom.

    no, i don't agree with all of our country's policies or how we go about dealing with some of our neighbors on this planet, but i'm sure as hell not going to badmouth the USA. then to align yourself with one of the most notorious religious fanatics responsible for thousands of deaths throughout the world shows me that you are nothing but a little sniveling bitch who i'd pick up by the scruff of your neck and toss you on a plane and throw you out of it over iran with nothing but a parachute and see how you make out.

    i didin't cheer for mendenhall's injury but the guy made himself look like shit by opening up his mouth and saying something dumb. sorta like what you just did.

    go fxxk yourself pussy.

    @miktoxic said:

    no, i don't agree with all of our country's policies or how we go about dealing with some of our neighbors on this planet, but i'm sure as hell not going to badmouth the USA. then to align yourself with one of the most notorious religious fanatics responsible for thousands of deaths throughout the world shows me that you are nothing but a little sniveling bitch who i'd pick up by the scruff of your neck and toss you on a plane and throw you out of it over iran with nothing but a parachute and see how you make out.

    Lol I never claimed to be the biggest baddest toughest dude in the world and I sure as hell am not brave enough to go overseas and run a truck over a bridge filled with land mines.....but at least I'm smart enough not to do that shit

    I didn't bad mouth my country and I didn't align myself with any terrorists...I did say that cheering death is ignorant and foolish

    Terrorists loved killing ppl for their cause...apparently you loved bin laden being killed for our cause...that makes you no better than him

    Maybe I watched too many super heroes when I was little but attacking and killing someone who has never been found guilt of any crimes sounds a little corrupt...not that it is necessarily...it just sounds fishy

    i didin't cheer for mendenhall's injury but the guy made himself look like shit by opening up his mouth and saying something dumb. sorta like what you just did.

    go fxxk yourself pussy.

    he said you shouldn't cheer a fellow human being killed...all that does it promote more violence and there is nothing positive to come from it

  • @miktoxic said:

    no, i don't agree with all of our country's policies or how we go about dealing with some of our neighbors on this planet, but i'm sure as hell not going to badmouth the USA. then to align yourself with one of the most notorious religious fanatics responsible for thousands of deaths throughout the world shows me that you are nothing but a little sniveling bitch who i'd pick up by the scruff of your neck and toss you on a plane and throw you out of it over iran with nothing but a parachute and see how you make out.

    Lol I never claimed to be the biggest baddest toughest dude in the world and I sure as hell am not brave enough to go overseas and run a truck over a bridge filled with land mines.....but at least I'm smart enough not to do that shit

    I didn't bad mouth my country and I didn't align myself with any terrorists...I did say that cheering death is ignorant and foolish

    Terrorists loved killing ppl for their cause...apparently you loved bin laden being killed for our cause...that makes you no better than him

    Maybe I watched too many super heroes when I was little but attacking and killing someone who has never been found guilt of any crimes sounds a little corrupt...not that it is necessarily...it just sounds fishy

    i didin't cheer for mendenhall's injury but the guy made himself look like shit by opening up his mouth and saying something dumb. sorta like what you just did.

    go fxxk yourself pussy.

    he said you shouldn't cheer a fellow human being killed...all that does it promote more violence and there is nothing positive to come from it

    @cantonlegend said:

    Lol I never claimed to be the biggest baddest toughest dude in the world and I sure as hell am not brave enough to go overseas and run a truck over a bridge filled with land mines.....but at least I'm smart enough not to do that shit

    I didn't bad mouth my country and I didn't align myself with any terrorists...I did say that cheering death is ignorant and foolish

    Terrorists loved killing ppl for their cause...apparently you loved bin laden being killed for our cause...that makes you no better than him

    Maybe I watched too many super heroes when I was little but attacking and killing someone who has never been found guilt of any crimes sounds a little corrupt...not that it is necessarily...it just sounds fishy

    he said you shouldn't cheer a fellow human being killed...all that does it promote more violence and there is nothing positive to come from it

    His cause was to wipe out Christians and Jews and to destroy governments, ours was the seek revenge for thousands of innocent murders. Huge difference you fucking faggot. I'm glad he is dead, I'm glad that Gaddaffi is dead, I'm glad the Hussein is dead, I'm glad that we still drop predictor bombs on anyone who is part of the Taliban or Al Qaeda. On top of it I'm glad Hitler died, I'm glad that trials sent so many Nazi's straight to hell, I think we should pull Stalin's dead ass out of the ground and ram a soviet flag up he decomposing ass and hang him upside down in the red square, and as far as I'm concerned you can go fuck yourself you self entitled prick.

  • They are fooked. Their 2nd string backup fumbled twice and their 3rd string runs a 6.5, 40.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    They are fooked. Their 2nd string backup fumbled twice and their 3rd string runs a 6.5, 40.

    The 2nd string backup Redman runs hard and FOREWARD like a truck, unlike Mendenhall who tippy toes, spins and curls like a ballerina! I think they will actually be better off especially if they get Moore back.

  • He led the terrorist organization that took credit for murdering thousands across the globe. No need to try someone who pleads guilty. They don't even bother to do that with US citizens. Keep trying to justify yourself you bin laden fag.

  • Pittsburgh struggled TWICE trying to beat a 4-12 football team, and were LUCKY to come away with wins. Can anyone say "one and done" in the playoffs for the Squeelers? They're terrible, and (honest)Squeeler fans know it.

  • @miktoxic said:

    no, i don't agree with all of our country's policies or how we go about dealing with some of our neighbors on this planet, but i'm sure as hell not going to badmouth the USA. then to align yourself with one of the most notorious religious fanatics responsible for thousands of deaths throughout the world shows me that you are nothing but a little sniveling bitch who i'd pick up by the scruff of your neck and toss you on a plane and throw you out of it over iran with nothing but a parachute and see how you make out.

    Lol I never claimed to be the biggest baddest toughest dude in the world and I sure as hell am not brave enough to go overseas and run a truck over a bridge filled with land mines.....but at least I'm smart enough not to do that shit

    I didn't bad mouth my country and I didn't align myself with any terrorists...I did say that cheering death is ignorant and foolish

    Terrorists loved killing ppl for their cause...apparently you loved bin laden being killed for our cause...that makes you no better than him

    Maybe I watched too many super heroes when I was little but attacking and killing someone who has never been found guilt of any crimes sounds a little corrupt...not that it is necessarily...it just sounds fishy

    i didin't cheer for mendenhall's injury but the guy made himself look like shit by opening up his mouth and saying something dumb. sorta like what you just did.

    go fxxk yourself pussy.

    he said you shouldn't cheer a fellow human being killed...all that does it promote more violence and there is nothing positive to come from it

    @cantonlegend said:

    Lol I never claimed to be the biggest baddest toughest dude in the world and I sure as hell am not brave enough to go overseas and run a truck over a bridge filled with land mines.....but at least I'm smart enough not to do that shit

    I didn't bad mouth my country and I didn't align myself with any terrorists...I did say that cheering death is ignorant and foolish

    Terrorists loved killing ppl for their cause...apparently you loved bin laden being killed for our cause...that makes you no better than him

    Maybe I watched too many super heroes when I was little but attacking and killing someone who has never been found guilt of any crimes sounds a little corrupt...not that it is necessarily...it just sounds fishy

    he said you shouldn't cheer a fellow human being killed...all that does it promote more violence and there is nothing positive to come from it

    Man, I thought your only problem was that you were a condescending saints fans who picks his team by color. I was wrong, you are also very misguided with an obviously very left and PC education.

    Again, why do you post here anyway you root for the saints?

  • And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    @cantonlegend said:

    And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    Really? Bin Laden a terrorist "according to us". And he was a husband, father, brother?

    What about the 3000 or so husband's, father's, mothers, brothers, sisters etc. that he murdered.

    If you were here in front of me right now, I would slap you in the face...except I am sure that I would be waiting in a long line to do so.

  • @cantonlegend said:

    And the ignorance of Cleveland fans continue

    Bin laden was a terrorist according to us...but he was a person...a husband...a father...a brother

    You cheer death and you close ur eyes just a little more to the world

    Soon you'll be completely blind

    Really? Bin Laden a terrorist "according to us". And he was a husband, father, brother?

    What about the 3000 or so husband's, father's, mothers, brothers, sisters etc. that he murdered.

    If you were here in front of me right now, I would slap you in the face...except I am sure that I would be waiting in a long line to do so.

    @the-gipper said:

    Really? Bin Laden a terrorist "according to us". And he was a husband, father, brother?

    What about the 3000 or so husband's, father's, mothers, brothers, sisters etc. that he murdered.

    If you were here in front of me right now, I would slap you in the face...except I am sure that I would be waiting in a long line to do so.

    Didn't your mother teach you it's wrong to hit a woman?