Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Justin Blackmon

Justin Blackmon

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 6 Posters 658 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Hunt Daddy H
    • 594 Posts
    • 72 Reputation
    H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Wow. He's doing some work out there tonight. Only has two catches, but has two touchdowns and 110 yards. And they even said he was playing with some kind of sickness to where he was very lethargic and not able to play at his full potential tonight.

    This is why Justin Blackmon is a perfectly fine pick. Luck would be sweet. But he isn't the only pick this year.

    Harry BuffaloH 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • H Hunt Daddy

      Wow. He's doing some work out there tonight. Only has two catches, but has two touchdowns and 110 yards. And they even said he was playing with some kind of sickness to where he was very lethargic and not able to play at his full potential tonight.

      This is why Justin Blackmon is a perfectly fine pick. Luck would be sweet. But he isn't the only pick this year.

      Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
      • 3k Posts
      • 241 Reputation
      Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @hunt-daddy said:

      Wow. He's doing some work out there tonight. Only has two catches, but has two touchdowns and 110 yards. And they even said he was playing with some kind of sickness to where he was very lethargic and not able to play at his full potential tonight.

      This is why Justin Blackmon is a perfectly fine pick. Luck would be sweet. But he isn't the only pick this year.

      They said he had an inner thigh infection!? What the hell is that. A crazy case of sweaty balls gone wrong. Must be staph... in which case he is perfect for Cleveland. Damn I just got depressed, they started talking about the little girl with Cancer that Blackmon always hangs out with.

      Ruining threads since 1897.
      Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Hunt Daddy H
        • 594 Posts
        • 72 Reputation
        H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I know. He seems like a genuinely awesome guy. Him and Haden would be great for the Browns. Nice kids with lots of love for the community. It'd be nice to see. I hope we get him.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Nw220 N
          • 1k Posts
          • 27 Reputation
          N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          He does seem to have great character which is rare considering he is a WR.....

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
            • 3k Posts
            • 241 Reputation
            Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
            #5

            This might sound weird but have you guys ever seen/heard him do an interview. One he has the most messed up mouth I have ever seen in my life. Next he is the nerdiest looking black guy I have ever seen, he eve beats out RGIII, and he has the most suburbian voice I have ever heard. I mean you watch him play and the kind of person that comes to mind is Bryant, but then he is exactly the polar opposite kind of person.

            Ruining threads since 1897.
            The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

              This might sound weird but have you guys ever seen/heard him do an interview. One he has the most messed up mouth I have ever seen in my life. Next he is the nerdiest looking black guy I have ever seen, he eve beats out RGIII, and he has the most suburbian voice I have ever heard. I mean you watch him play and the kind of person that comes to mind is Bryant, but then he is exactly the polar opposite kind of person.

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @harry-buffalo said:

              This might sound weird but have you guys ever seen/heard him do an interview. One he has the most messed up mouth I have ever seen in my life. Next he is the nerdiest looking black guy I have ever seen, he eve beats out RGIII, and he has the most suburbian voice I have ever heard. I mean you watch him play and the kind of person that comes to mind is Bryant, but then he is exactly the polar opposite kind of person.

              Are you saying that if the Browns get him they should give him the nickname "Erkle"?

              Harry BuffaloH 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • The GipperT The Gipper

                @harry-buffalo said:

                This might sound weird but have you guys ever seen/heard him do an interview. One he has the most messed up mouth I have ever seen in my life. Next he is the nerdiest looking black guy I have ever seen, he eve beats out RGIII, and he has the most suburbian voice I have ever heard. I mean you watch him play and the kind of person that comes to mind is Bryant, but then he is exactly the polar opposite kind of person.

                Are you saying that if the Browns get him they should give him the nickname "Erkle"?

                Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
                • 3k Posts
                • 241 Reputation
                Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @the-gipper said:

                Are you saying that if the Browns get him they should give him the nickname "Erkle"?

                Fits the bill.

                Ruining threads since 1897.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 8k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Justin Blackmon looks like he's hilarious.

                  He's also very involved in FCA. He's an actual playmaker that Mangini would draft.

                  I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

                    @hunt-daddy said:

                    Wow. He's doing some work out there tonight. Only has two catches, but has two touchdowns and 110 yards. And they even said he was playing with some kind of sickness to where he was very lethargic and not able to play at his full potential tonight.

                    This is why Justin Blackmon is a perfectly fine pick. Luck would be sweet. But he isn't the only pick this year.

                    They said he had an inner thigh infection!? What the hell is that. A crazy case of sweaty balls gone wrong. Must be staph... in which case he is perfect for Cleveland. Damn I just got depressed, they started talking about the little girl with Cancer that Blackmon always hangs out with.

                    Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                    • 30k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @harry-buffalo said:

                    They said he had an inner thigh infection!? What the hell is that.

                    BION it's most likely an ingrown hair... and before you start laughing...

                    1. I'm serious, and
                    2. they can be serious...

                    @nw220 said:

                    He does seem to have great character which is rare considering he is a [sTUD] WR.....

                    Does seem that way, doesn't it? But for every selfish, headline-grabbing, T.O-cho-Floppo-Holmes-alone-again, ass-hat WR there are many good-citizen WR's quietly contributing behind the scenes, volunteering in the community...

                    Kinda makes you wonder why you ever put up with anyone player's BS attitude...

                    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate