Afc North Season Awards
-
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/39501/afc-north-2011-season-awards
Read through the whole thing if you want but the important thing is that two Browns were selected for awards. D'Qwell Jackson received Come Back Player of the Year and Jabaal Sheard received to Defensive Rookie of the Year.
-
I agree with all those awards. Sheard is a beast who I would liken to former Raven Michael McCrary. He will be a force for years to come. Jackson is a former Terp who we have love for, but as a Raven fan, I hate seeing him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login