Skip to content

My Mock

The Browns Board
6 3 745
  • 1a. Justin Blackmon *WR Oklahoma State

    1b. Melvin Ingram *DE South Carolina

    2. Chase Minnifield *CB Virginia

    3. Jordan White *WR Western Michigan

    4a. Keenan Robinson *OLB Texas

    4b. Doug Martin *RB Boise State

    This may be hopeful since the Browns might need a little help in getting Blackmon. Other than that I have them addressing the offensive side of the ball with another big play-type receiver and a possible replacement at RB if the Browns do not sign Hillis. Defensively, I have them making upgrades via best player available at DE, CB, and OLB.

    Let me hear your thoughts.

  • Ingram Is a good DE, but I don't believe he'll ever be a premier pass rushing DE. He's slower than what you would desire, but has a good first step and bull rush.

    Coples is by and large the best DE in the draft. I would love for his stock to fall and we somehow nab him in the draft.

  • Ya I agree Coples is a stud and he's even been playing mostly at DT at UNC because of their depth of defesive talent. I like Ingram's speed personally and think he is similar to Sheard because of his relentlessness and quick first step. I have watched some of Ingram's highlights and he is very athletic and makes big plays consistently on defense AND special teams. The Browns need playmakers.

  • So I'm assuming every one has liked this since they aren't arguing on it.... 😕

  • whos going to throw Blackmon the Ball???

  • whos going to throw Blackmon the Ball???

    @tampadawgs said:

    whos going to throw Blackmon the Ball???

    Does it matter? Colt I'm guessing. We need weapons. There is no point in drafting or picking up a quarterback and throwing them in the same shitty offense because they aren't going to be any better.