Qb Landry Jones Returning For Senior Year At Oklahoma
-
Click HERE
QB Landry Jones to return to Oklahoma
NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones, the school's all-time leading passer, announced Thursday that he is returning to school for his senior year.
"I want to accomplish the goals that I set before I got here, and there is still a lot more to do," Jones said. "I want to make sure I've exhausted every effort in that area. And I want to be a senior. I enjoy being at OU and with my teammates and look forward to graduating with the guys that were in my class when I got here."
-
Zombo said:
Collective Yawn.
Z
I think everyone knows this kid's gonna bust once he's in the NFL.
-
The only significant factor to this announcement in my view is that it takes a potential pick out of picture in the late 1st/early 2d round, where many thought Jones might go. That could push other players that the Browns may be looking at up a notch or two. Like say a Kendell Wright or a Zach Brown etc.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login