Skip to content

Views On Randy Lerner From A Villa Fan

Locked The Browns Board
85 26 4.8k
  • P praymondo wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Zombo said:

    Are you this homo?

    Z

    No no, I think that's your mom.

  • P praymondo wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I came on your board hoping for a pleasant exchange of views about our joint team's owner and i got thinly veiled homophobia. Thanks very much.

  • L lerneravfc wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Hi "zombo, You are obviously a grade A ####. Bye.

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Yet, the majority of the World embrace soccer... Sometimes people are so shortsighted.

  • Hi "zombo, You are obviously a grade A ####. Bye.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #11

    @lerneravfc said:

    Hi "zombo, You are obviously a grade A cunt. Bye.

    I grew up a Leeds U fan, Zombo is a fag. Soccer is a great sport.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Zombo said:

    Are you this homo?

    Z

    Someone has to do this song with the keyboard cat.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #13

    Zombo said:

    You grew up gay.

    Soccer is a great sport ... for young ladies.

    Zombo

    You apparently haven't been out of Ohio. Grow the fuck up.

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Praymondo, I will say this. Lerner is that, an owner. People here in Cleveland wanted a "Hands off" owner, and we got that with the hiring of Holmgren. I think Randy cares about the Browns and Aston Villa, but time will only tell if he chooses to sell either team.

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Zombo said:

    If you wanna go live in Belgium and watch soccer, go ahead.

    If you want to come on the Browns Board and start a soccer thread, you better sack up.

    Zombo

    I don't have to go to Belgium, there is this thing called TV. And that TV receives what they call Channels. And there are several channels that carry Soccer/Futbol, even ESPN, Imagine that. I love both sports, doesn't make me gay at all. And who started a soccer thread, no one did. Someone came on here asking about Lerner, but YOU turned it into a soccer thread, and than immediately started insulting people.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Zombo said:

    I've been everywhere, man.

    I know there are a lot gay bars in the outer banks for example. Why did you move there again?

    Zombo

    Gay bars on the the Outer Banks? News to me hombo.

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Zombo said:

    Actually, it makes you Bisportsual.

    Zombo

    Well, actually, I like Football, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Baseball (is okay), Hockey. I like all sports, except for maybe curling...

  • S Steff the Villan wrote on last edited by
    #18

    So they do have "care in the community" over there, but why would they choose a Retard to admin a forum? Yes Zombo you prick, I'm talking about you, you are everything that is wrong with your country, I bet you're a morbidly obese couch potato with a tiny pecker as well.

    See, we can be abusive cocks too, you arsehole.

    It's a sad day when a fan of any sport can not have a serious conversation with other fans about a shared owner, without an administrator of that site resorting to homophobic name calling and completely inappropriate behaviour, thankfully someone like you would never hold such a post over here, we have a code of conduct and standards of behaviour, something your parents obviously failed to instill in you, you must make them so proud as they sit on the porch of their trailer chewing tobacco.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Zombo said:

    Look around you next time you belly up to the bar to watch "Leeds" in you soccer shorts with your sweater tied around your neck.

    Zombo

    Dude are you 10 years old.

  • B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Soccer is like twilight. A bunch of sweaty men run around for hours, nobody ever scores, and its millions of fans insist you just don't get it.

    also, soccer is gay like twilight too. seriously.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #21

    Zombo said:

    Aren't you the one that got beat up in your own kitchen and is afraid of ghosts?

    Hold old does that make you?

    Zombo

    Damn you do make this board your life. Your mom must be proud. And no I knocked the mother fucker out in my house and I believe in ghosts, fear never crosses my mind.

  • S sadbrownsfan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Well since the Lerner Family has owned the Browns (1999) we have had 2 winning seasons and the last 3 years our records where 5-11 5-11 and 4-12. Attendance at the stadium seems to be about 3/4 full for most games(at best) in a region/city that loves its football. Sadly in our last game of the season with our rivals there seemed to be a lot more of their fans waving towels in the stands than there should be.

    Zombo really? Someone comes on here talking about a shared owner and that is how they are treated? Yes Football is a better sport than Futbol imo, but to flat out attack the person because he likes soccer is not cool imo. Now if he was also a steelers fan that would be different.

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Zombo said:

    Love football,baseball and basketball. Hockey is manly. Volleyball serves its purpose (women bouncing with very little clothes on). Curling is up there with bowling ... you don't know why you are watching, but it is still cool. Soccer, my friend, is a great sport for girls and Euopeans who never evolved from kicking a ball with their hands behind their back. They've invented new manly games, lads, leave the soccer to the women.

    Zombo

    I will say that Womens soccer is the only womens sport I will watch. As far as your opinion on soccer, that's fine, your entitled, even though your in the minority. Now how about them Browns

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #24

    soccer?

    lmao.... 🙄

  • S Steff the Villan wrote on last edited by
    #25

    How about someone saying "that's what wrong with your country?" I live in the greatest, strongest, country in the world. We have brought liberty and freedom to countries all over the world, including yours.

    No you don't, you live in a Country that starts wars to gain oil, you only get involved when it's worthwhile to your country, as for WW2 you turned up at the end when WE had already all but won it, and your Country creates arseholes like you, case closed.

    I'm 5'11, 195 lb, I exercise everyday. Never had any complaints about penis size from my girlfriends, quite the opposite, however leave it to a soccer fan to obsess over such a thing.

    We only have your word for that, I'm told you are indeed 5'11" but the 195lb is the weight of your excess fat, and you claim to have a girlfriend! Does she have teeth? Is she over 13? I doubt a rape victim would complain about a tint penis, she was probably thankful

    I know there is no "r" in asshole.

    I speak the Queens English, it is Arse, not Ass

    My parents lived a great life, never once spitting tobacco from a trailer porch.

    They had a spittoon! How posh!

    I think it is totally appropriate that I am an administrator of the site, and as so, make fun of soccer homos. It is an individually owned site. It's called free market, Baby. The owner of the site and myself mutually agree that soccer is gay, so we make fun of soccer homos. It is official policy.

    So the site owner is a Retard as well?

    There are many other individually-owned Browns sites you can visit. One of them might be interested in Randy Lerner's soccer team. We officially think it is gay.

    Now why would I go anywhere else when the conversation here is so riveting and high brow?

    How you can call REAL football gay I have no idea, we don't wear 20lbs of body armour and play for ten minutes before we have to rest, you're talking out of your flabby arse.

  • How about someone saying "that's what wrong with your country?" I live in the greatest, strongest, country in the world. We have brought liberty and freedom to countries all over the world, including yours.

    No you don't, you live in a Country that starts wars to gain oil, you only get involved when it's worthwhile to your country, as for WW2 you turned up at the end when WE had already all but won it, and your Country creates arseholes like you, case closed.

    I'm 5'11, 195 lb, I exercise everyday. Never had any complaints about penis size from my girlfriends, quite the opposite, however leave it to a soccer fan to obsess over such a thing.

    We only have your word for that, I'm told you are indeed 5'11" but the 195lb is the weight of your excess fat, and you claim to have a girlfriend! Does she have teeth? Is she over 13? I doubt a rape victim would complain about a tint penis, she was probably thankful

    I know there is no "r" in asshole.

    I speak the Queens English, it is Arse, not Ass

    My parents lived a great life, never once spitting tobacco from a trailer porch.

    They had a spittoon! How posh!

    I think it is totally appropriate that I am an administrator of the site, and as so, make fun of soccer homos. It is an individually owned site. It's called free market, Baby. The owner of the site and myself mutually agree that soccer is gay, so we make fun of soccer homos. It is official policy.

    So the site owner is a Retard as well?

    There are many other individually-owned Browns sites you can visit. One of them might be interested in Randy Lerner's soccer team. We officially think it is gay.

    Now why would I go anywhere else when the conversation here is so riveting and high brow?

    How you can call REAL football gay I have no idea, we don't wear 20lbs of body armour and play for ten minutes before we have to rest, you're talking out of your flabby arse.

    S sadbrownsfan wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @steff-the-villan said:

    How about someone saying "that's what wrong with your country?" I live in the greatest, strongest, country in the world. We have brought liberty and freedom to countries all over the world, including yours.

    No you don't, you live in a Country that starts wars to gain oil, you only get involved when it's worthwhile to your country, as for WW2 you turned up at the end when WE had already all but won it, and your Country creates arseholes like you, case closed.

    History lesson time, Allied forces where nearly pushed out of Egypt and Germany had control of almost all of Europe, your first victory against Rommel came after we started aiding you. And we had been aiding you behind closed doors since near the begging of the fight. I am not really sure a country that colonized large parts of the world(Africa, India, Hong Kon, North America, Australia) (only to lose them later) would point fingers and say you only start wars for x reasons.