Skip to content

Views On Randy Lerner From A Villa Fan

Locked The Browns Board
85 26 4.8k
  • Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Zombo said:

    How did that triangle with posts work out?

    Our game with the diamond and the bases draws 80 million fans per year ... that's just the Big Leagues.

    Z

    I agree the US game has evolved from the UK version, I was just pointing out the origins of the game for you. 🙂

  • Um yeah.. you won WW2? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You pussies were to afraid to fight back after hitler bombed the shit out of you.... over and over and over. Now, you may like getting bombed in the face by your boyfriends jizz, but your pussies put up a few air raid sirens and moved the kids out of the cities to the countryside. That's all but winning WW2? You pussies probably still cower in fear whenever a propeller plane flies overhead. It was mainly the Americans who invaded an occupied France and set up a diversion to help Normandy be successful.

    Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by Kennel Club
    #65

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Um yeah.. you won WW2? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You pussies were to afraid to fight back after hitler bombed the shit out of you.... over and over and over. Now, you may like getting bombed in the face by your boyfriends jizz, but your pussies put up a few air raid sirens and moved the kids out of the cities to the countryside. That's all but winning WW2? You pussies probably still cower in fear whenever a propeller plane flies overhead. It was mainly the Americans who invaded an occupied France and set up a diversion to help Normandy be successful.

    My Grandad had to identify the bodies of his sister and her whole family after an air raid and he also lost another brother during the blitz. My mother (a school girl) was shot at by the luftwaffe on her way home from school. Don't take the piss out of things you do not know or understand. Your post is about as offensive as it can get. Grow up prick!

  • Yet, the majority of the World embrace soccer... Sometimes people are so shortsighted.

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @brownskidd said:

    Yet, the majority of the World embrace soccer... Sometimes people are so shortsighted.

    Maybe your partner is just short. And yes soccer is gay.

  • Zombo said:

    How did that triangle with posts work out?

    Our game with the diamond and the bases draws 80 million fans per year ... that's just the Big Leagues.

    Z

    I agree the US game has evolved from the UK version, I was just pointing out the origins of the game for you. 🙂

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @kennel-club said:

    I agree the US game has evolved from the UK version, I was just pointing out the origins of the game for you. 🙂

    You need to remember that we took their sissy sport and turned it into a mans game.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Um yeah.. you won WW2? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You pussies were to afraid to fight back after hitler bombed the shit out of you.... over and over and over. Now, you may like getting bombed in the face by your boyfriends jizz, but your pussies put up a few air raid sirens and moved the kids out of the cities to the countryside. That's all but winning WW2? You pussies probably still cower in fear whenever a propeller plane flies overhead. It was mainly the Americans who invaded an occupied France and set up a diversion to help Normandy be successful.

    My Grandad had to identify the bodies of his sister and her whole family after an air raid and he also lost another brother during the blitz. My mother (a school girl) was shot at by the luftwaffe on her way home from school. Don't take the piss out of things you do not know or understand. Your post is about as offensive as it can get. Grow up prick!

    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @kennel-club said:

    My mother (a school girl)

    she looked so fucking sexy in her schoolgirl outfit last night

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #69

    This topic is so stupid. If you can't appreciate soccer, football, baseball, rugby, etc. then just shut the fuck up about it. Soccer and football are the two greatest sports in the world.

  • Soccer is still totally lame though. Maybe its a cultural thing,.I just don't get how its exciting or fun to watch at all.

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Soccer is still totally lame though. Maybe its a cultural thing,.I just don't get how its exciting or fun to watch at all.

    I feel like interest in a sport is usually directly related to how good you are at that sport. If you're not good at it, you don't want to spend the time to learn about the game and its nuances. Therefore, when you try to watch soccer, and you end up seeing a goalless draw, you feel let down, because you don't know what to appreciate in the 90 minutes that the game is running.

    Let's put it this way, whenever you see Peyton Hillis break through to the secondary, you get excited. It might not score any points, but it is a first down and it puts you into scoring position. With soccer, I feel the same way when a team moves the ball upfield with quick, difficult, and accurate passes. Since soccer's a lot more fluid, you don't really pay attention to it if you aren't looking for it. People who just sit down and watch soccer without knowing much about it simply would just see that the team didn't score a goal.

  • kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
    #71

    One way to brighten up a soccer match, by giving players electric shocks for fun throughout the game. this video is funny need to watch through.

    press cc button for subtitles

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by VaporTrail
    #72

    You'd think that these are in official FIFA matches as well judging by how much diving those europeans do.

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #73

    how can any sport be gay ? Infact in soccer there is way less physical contact among men than NFL. Soccer is boring atleast the way Aston Villa play. But then again the way the Browns play is also boring. Maybe it is due to the Randy Lerner effect ?

    Anyways bring the thread back to focus on the reason why it was started, Randy can be though of more like a stock holder. Someone who "invests" in a company but knows jack squat about the product, the manufacturing or the business in general. He relies on those who run the company to make it successful.

    Hope that helps.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #74

    Is this conversation really happening?

  • The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by
    #75

    Zombo said:

    Maybe he realized soccer is gay.

    Zombo

    Come on pal! You can do better than this...

  • The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by
    #76

    I've just replied to Zombo's statement that soccer is gay. Everyone is entitled to have his/her own opinion but I think everyone should at least make a little effort in understanding different cultures, sports included.

    I would just ask everyone to go back to page one and read all the things that were written about soccer, or football as we European call it (see the irony?). Is there anybody in this forum that can make the same effort that we European make in understanding (and loving) american football or baseball? I've been through it and I can assure you it is not difficult. All it takes is a little bit of open mind to understand other countries and cultures.

    But while you go back to page one, please have another look at some of the statements on WW2. God! I thought Beavis & Butthead were cartoons...

  • 1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by 1 more season
    #77

    A few years back I met a women at a work related meeting. She said she was from the Cleveland area so I immediately said "oh yeah, Browns Fan?". Her reply was that her and her family used to be Browns fan but by claiming to be a Browns marks you as a certain type of person that they didn't want to be a associated with. Since I had just made it known that I was a fan I took her comment to be an insult. Well after reading this thread I know what she meant. It's not that I was offended by anything said in it but just the overall uninformed, uneducated, close-minded, juvenile plain stupid nature of it. Not by all mind you, there where a few rational comments and if you wrote one of those you know who you are.

    Oh yah, you Brits are just as guilty.

    Just read Zombo's post while writing mine. I'll give him a pass.

  • The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by
    #78

    Zombo said:

    TIDP, we love our European contingent here.

    Those that know me personally knew my tongue was firmly in cheek and were having a laugh.

    I just didn't want a bunch of Villa homos coming over here and talking about Randy Lerner ... I hate that dude right now.

    Behind the scenes, I asked a couple of Brits on the board if I were offending them, they said no, they were laughing their asses off.

    99% of what I do is to amuse myself. No real Europeans were harmed in the making of this thread.

    Zombo

    --Besides, they started the WWII stuff...

    I accept your apology, Zombo. 😛

    Seriously speaking I did not feel neither offended nor harmed by the things that were written. Without hearing the tone of the voice many things you read on a forum are easily misunderstood and this is what I thought we should avoid.

    Besides I think that way too many people tend to judge things they don't know enough about (and I'm not necessarily meaning you, Zombo). This morning I told one colleague I was a bit tired because yesterday night I watched the playoff game until 2:30 am and he was looking at me the way you'd look at an alien from Mars "you watched what...? How can you like...that...?". Needless to say I told him exactly what I thought of people judging things without knowing them...

    Maybe I overreacted in my post but at least you know why. 😉

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #79

    Zombo said:

    TIDP, we love our European contingent here.

    Those that know me personally knew my tongue was firmly in cheek and were having a laugh.

    I just didn't want a bunch of Villa homos coming over here and talking about Randy Lerner ... I hate that dude right now.

    Behind the scenes, I asked a couple of Brits on the board if I were offending them, they said no, they were laughing their asses off.

    99% of what I do is to amuse myself. No real Europeans were harmed in the making of this thread.

    Zombo

    --Besides, they started the WWII stuff...

    Inter-tough-guy-April.jpg

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #80

    Zombo said:

    Kosar, I meant every word to you ... you're a tard.

    Zombo

    internet-tough-guy.jpg

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Zombo said:

    instead of posting Retarded pictures like a ninth grader.

    Thank you, I needed a laugh this morning. Pot meet kettle.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Um yeah.. you won WW2? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You pussies were to afraid to fight back after hitler bombed the shit out of you.... over and over and over. Now, you may like getting bombed in the face by your boyfriends jizz, but your pussies put up a few air raid sirens and moved the kids out of the cities to the countryside. That's all but winning WW2? You pussies probably still cower in fear whenever a propeller plane flies overhead. It was mainly the Americans who invaded an occupied France and set up a diversion to help Normandy be successful.

    My Grandad had to identify the bodies of his sister and her whole family after an air raid and he also lost another brother during the blitz. My mother (a school girl) was shot at by the luftwaffe on her way home from school. Don't take the piss out of things you do not know or understand. Your post is about as offensive as it can get. Grow up prick!

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @kennel-club said:

    My Grandad had to identify the bodies of his sister and her whole family after an air raid and he also lost another brother during the blitz. My mother (a school girl) was shot at by the luftwaffe on her way home from school. Don't take the piss out of things you do not know or understand. Your post is about as offensive as it can get. Grow up prick!

    That sucks, and your country didn't fight back. Sounds like WWII was not under control when your own children were dying and your country didn't do much about it. Sounds like I know and understand exactly what I am talking about. Stop pretending your ancestors are the only ones who lost family during the war.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Soccer = gay