Skip to content

Calfox 2012 Stupid Way-Too-Early Mock Draft

The Browns Board
12 9 847
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #3

    both your mocks are much better and more thought out than these trade the farm guys.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Mr. Hoorta knows his stuff - I defer to him as the master drafter. Every year, every mock is wrong, so.....

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I like the Blackmon pick, but will he really be there for us ? I find that hard to believe.

  • I like the Blackmon pick, but will he really be there for us ? I find that hard to believe.

    R Represent wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @brownindian said:

    I like the Blackmon pick, but will he really be there for us ? I find that hard to believe.

    Unless everyone believes the first three picks are Luck Blackmon RG3 we won't have either player we should take, RG3 or Blackmon will be on the board at 4 and at best if both were on the board you should make a play for each but that's just me since points scored is a large factor in if you win the game or not, i can't feel the rest of the fag picks and to wait and wait and wait year year year and say ok we're here and your base rookies come into contract years and leave because we put to much stock into never commiting to winning in any year.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #7

    so then we take the OL or trade down.

  • BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by BrownB499
    #8

    I agree 100%...I'ts way too early for these mocks.

    We haven't even gone through the combine yet , and we all know that somebodies gonna put up monster numbers there , then he'll be the new "must draft"

    Speaking of....Where is the love for Nick Foles,6'5" 240lbs ranked 1st in the PAC 12 in total offense per game ...Isn't that Barkley's conference?

    http://arizona.sbnat...-robert-griffin

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #9

    Browns offense 2011 equal systemic failure. An embarrassment top to bottom.

    No NFL franchise and its' fans should ever have to endure this level of shame and incompetence.

    No complex strategies or mental gymnastics needed this years draft.

    Recipe for significant team improvement:

    Best Available Offensive Playermaker

    Hopefullly Blackmon is around at #4

  • B brownfish wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Alshon had a great game, besides the fight, I think his stock might rise which would bunch BLACKMON,ALSHON, & FLOYD closer...maybe 4, 7,8...I really do like Martin(he reminds me of Hardesty fighting for every yard in college and he has SPEED, which Montario never had. If Blackmon isn't there then we definetly trade down and get Jonathon Martin and possibly another 2nd rounder which would allow us to pick up Doug Martin in the later 2nd 44+ though I have a feeling he is going at 41. So, then that still leaves 1 more late 1st rounder and and early 2nd it has to be WR/CB or CB/WR...if Dennard is on the Board we go after him...if Alshon is on the board we get him...if Dennard is gone we get Sanu or Wright...pass on Miller.

    So

    probably looks like this

    1a) J. Martin, 1b)Denard, 2a) Toon or D.Jones 2b)D. Martin

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I wouldn't spend anything higher than a 5th round pick on Jeffery. The guy is slow as balls, has horrible character problems, and only plays to the level of his QB.

  • Alshon had a great game, besides the fight, I think his stock might rise which would bunch BLACKMON,ALSHON, & FLOYD closer...maybe 4, 7,8...I really do like Martin(he reminds me of Hardesty fighting for every yard in college and he has SPEED, which Montario never had. If Blackmon isn't there then we definetly trade down and get Jonathon Martin and possibly another 2nd rounder which would allow us to pick up Doug Martin in the later 2nd 44+ though I have a feeling he is going at 41. So, then that still leaves 1 more late 1st rounder and and early 2nd it has to be WR/CB or CB/WR...if Dennard is on the Board we go after him...if Alshon is on the board we get him...if Dennard is gone we get Sanu or Wright...pass on Miller.

    So

    probably looks like this

    1a) J. Martin, 1b)Denard, 2a) Toon or D.Jones 2b)D. Martin

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @brownfish said:

    Alshon had a great game, besides the fight, I think his stock might rise which would bunch BLACKMON,ALSHON, & FLOYD closer...maybe 4, 7,8...I really do like Martin(he reminds me of Hardesty fighting for every yard in college and he has SPEED, which Montario never had. If Blackmon isn't there then we definetly trade down and get Jonathon Martin and possibly another 2nd rounder which would allow us to pick up Doug Martin in the later 2nd 44+ though I have a feeling he is going at 41. So, then that still leaves 1 more late 1st rounder and and early 2nd it has to be WR/CB or CB/WR...if Dennard is on the Board we go after him...if Alshon is on the board we get him...if Dennard is gone we get Sanu or Wright...pass on Miller.

    So

    probably looks like this

    1a) J. Martin, 1b)Denard, 2a) Toon or D.Jones 2b)D. Martin

    In today's pass happy NFL, running back is devalued. Sure you have to be able to run the ball, ala Baltimore with Ray Rice or SF with Frank Gore- but teams like Green Bay and New Orleans are winning without a stud RB. BTW, Walter's mock- which I put more stock in than most has Richardson sliding all the way down to mid first round, and hes BPA at the position. 🙂 So no I don't see the Browns drafting a RB in the first round.