Mobile Qb Vs Pitt
-
The way Tebow is playing had me thinking Stoolers are having a hard time stoping Tebow, there defense is normally pretty good....Wondering if RG3 could have similar success playing agasint them as well....
The way Tebow is playing had me thinking Stoolers are having a hard time stoping Tebow, there defense is normally pretty good....Wondering if RG3 could have similar success playing agasint them as well....
This is only the 4th thread in which I have posited the same theory.
However, I am not sure that Holmgren agrees. He said in the presser that he may be looking for a big tall lumbering pocket passer like they have in Cincy, Balt. and Pitt. I think the Browns should go in the other direction.
-
I don't think so. The Steelers who defensive line was back ups. They were also missing their starting safety. I think with their starters, I may have gone a different way. But Ike Taylor should get MVP for the Broncos, lol.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login