Alshon Jeffery Vs Calvin Johnson
-
-
The real difference. .3 seconds in the 40, bad character, and bad work ethic. This guy is going to be this years Justin Baldwin.
-
Damn did you see the one handed catch vs another top 10 pick Kirkpatrick?
-
The real difference. .3 seconds in the 40, bad character, and bad work ethic. This guy is going to be this years Justin Baldwin.
The real difference. .3 seconds in the 40, bad character, and bad work ethic. This guy is going to be this years Justin Baldwin.
I've seen at most a .2 swing, which is understandable considering as Jeffery is carrying the equivalent to two small dogs and a fat baby more in weight than Wright.
There have been no reports on any sort of bad character, the only knock is that he gained weight during the offseason.
I assume you meant Jon Baldwin, and if that's the case I'm fine with that. It was only a locker room scuffle, I've been in many of those and don't consider myself to be a bad person.
-
Alshon is a taller Massaquoi. The Browns need an elite, field streching, burner to catch everything his way,
who can yac for TD's.
That isn't Massaquoi. It is Little next year... depending. it isn't Alshon - he doesn't have burner speed.
He's a long strider like Momass - doesn't make QUICK breaks, doesn't have quick change of direction.
Think how he will struggle vs cb's in the pro's...
Browns won't draft him. SPEED needed. I wish Wright were 3 or 4 inches taller.....
-
The real difference. .3 seconds in the 40, bad character, and bad work ethic. This guy is going to be this years Justin Baldwin.
I've seen at most a .2 swing, which is understandable considering as Jeffery is carrying the equivalent to two small dogs and a fat baby more in weight than Wright.
There have been no reports on any sort of bad character, the only knock is that he gained weight during the offseason.
I assume you meant Jon Baldwin, and if that's the case I'm fine with that. It was only a locker room scuffle, I've been in many of those and don't consider myself to be a bad person.
I've seen at most a .2 swing, which is understandable considering as Jeffery is carrying the equivalent to two small dogs and a fat baby more in weight than Wright.
There have been no reports on any sort of bad character, the only knock is that he gained weight during the offseason.
I assume you meant Jon Baldwin, and if that's the case I'm fine with that. It was only a locker room scuffle, I've been in many of those and don't consider myself to be a bad person.
I would say .3 since Johnson runs a 4.35 and Jeffery is reported to run a 4.65. And from everything I have heard about him is that he doesn't put in work during practice and he likes to run his mouth. Yes I did mean Jon Baldwin and yes there is a huge problem with his scuffle, cause he got called out by a vet for not trying during practice (like Jeffery) and his response was the throw a punch that broke his wrist. You get into a locker room fight for good reason fine, but getting pissed cause a vet calls you out for being a lazy ass then that's just shows what kind of person you are. That fight cost him 5 games and his production the rest of the season was more than forgettable. Everything about Jeffery just screams bust to me and considering that we have a stable of tall slow WR on the team I don't see why we should get a taller slower one in the first round.
-
Notice the article was written before the season started, also this is the crazy thing ive ever seen Calvin was considered the highest prospect with his measurables to come out in a while he ran a 4.35 and he is 6'5...No way does Jeffery even come close to that time hes not even considered the best WR in this class let alone to be considered as one of the best prospects at WR to enter the draft...Put the pipe down
-
Alshon is a taller Massaquoi. The Browns need an elite, field streching, burner to catch everything his way,
who can yac for TD's.
That isn't Massaquoi. It is Little next year... depending. it isn't Alshon - he doesn't have burner speed.
He's a long strider like Momass - doesn't make QUICK breaks, doesn't have quick change of direction.
Think how he will struggle vs cb's in the pro's...
Browns won't draft him. SPEED needed. I wish Wright were 3 or 4 inches taller.....
Alshon is a taller Massaquoi. The Browns need an elite, field streching, burner to catch everything his way,
who can yac for TD's.
That isn't Massaquoi. It is Little next year... depending. it isn't Alshon - he doesn't have burner speed.
He's a long strider like Momass - doesn't make QUICK breaks, doesn't have quick change of direction.
Think how he will struggle vs cb's in the pro's...
Browns won't draft him. SPEED needed. I wish Wright were 3 or 4 inches taller.....
Heckert has shown that he likes WRs with speed. He drafted DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin with the eagles, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't draft someone like Alshon Jeffrey. Speed certainly can help a WR but is definitely not a requirement to be a successful (same with height). Some "slower" WRs that turned out well in the pros: Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Jordy Nelson, Mario Manningham, Kenny Britt, Hakeem Nicks, and Dez Bryant.
And yes, Wright is only 5-10. But DeSean Jackson and Percy Harvin are both 5-10 and turned out fine. In fact, Kendall Wright seems very comparable to DeSean Jackson so I would expect Heckert to give him a good long look in the draft. But even if we draft Alshon instead, we will be fine..
-
The real difference. .3 seconds in the 40, bad character, and bad work ethic. This guy is going to be this years Justin Baldwin.
I've seen at most a .2 swing, which is understandable considering as Jeffery is carrying the equivalent to two small dogs and a fat baby more in weight than Wright.
There have been no reports on any sort of bad character, the only knock is that he gained weight during the offseason.
I assume you meant Jon Baldwin, and if that's the case I'm fine with that. It was only a locker room scuffle, I've been in many of those and don't consider myself to be a bad person.
I've seen at most a .2 swing, which is understandable considering as Jeffery is carrying the equivalent to two small dogs and a fat baby more in weight than Wright.
There have been no reports on any sort of bad character, the only knock is that he gained weight during the offseason.
I assume you meant Jon Baldwin, and if that's the case I'm fine with that. It was only a locker room scuffle, I've been in many of those and don't consider myself to be a bad person.
Does gaining weight really concern you with him. He's a rail and can afford to put on some weight and get stronger. Not all weight is bad.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login