The Important Question Right Now Is...
-
.....who is going to be our OC? I would think if you have someone in mind you start interviewing immediately, no? I'm not even sure who is actually going to decide this. Does Haskell step in? Does Shurmer promote within? Does Heck grab someone from the eagles staff? Does Holmgren run into a former employee at a hotdog eating contest? The possibilities are limitless. Has anyone heard anything? This is probably more important than the draft.
-
I'm sure you've heard the rumors or Brad Childress.
-
I heard he was going to be interviewed in TB.
-
Childress is what I've heard also. Hope he doesn't brig too bad of an attitude with him. He didn't exactly end on a high note leaving Minnesota
-
I heard Steve Mariucci is having a mid life crises
-
I like Mike Martz's attacking down-field style, but for some reason he is not very well like wherever he goes.
-
Do we hire before or after the Draft? Could matter?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login