Skip to content

Hire Hue Jackson As Oc

The Browns Board
16 11 817
  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I also live in Minnesota, and if we get Chilly as our OC, I'm gonna cry. He never called plays in Philly, and did crap calling plays in Minnesota. He's no Reid.

  • BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I vote for Tom Clements...current Packers QB coach...groomer of both Rodgers and Flynn

  • B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Zombo said:

    I vote for a coup.

    Browns fans storm Berea headquaters and make Bernie Kosar OC for life...

    That dude could call a better game stone drunk than Shurmur could on his best day...

    Z

    HAHAHAH, the sad part is that this is true.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Zombo said:

    I vote for a coup.

    Browns fans storm Berea headquaters and make Bernie Kosar OC for life...

    That dude could call a better game stone drunk than Shurmur could on his best day...

    Z

    Amen Zombo!

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I think Goolie should be OC, we could line up Thomas at RB so our best player can score touchdowns

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Hue Jackson, the man responsible for one of the dumbest trades in NFL history? No thanks.

  • Hue Jackson, the man responsible for one of the dumbest trades in NFL history? No thanks.

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Hue Jackson, the man responsible for one of the dumbest trades in NFL history? No thanks.

    As far as I'm aware, Tom Heckert would remain the GM.

    I want him to playcall games, not make roster decisions.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #13

    Agree Hue would make a fine OC...

    Also agree it'll never happen because he's not a WCO guy...

    Also agree on Bernie...

    Guess I'm just in an agreeable mood today... but I'm sure it'll pass...

    Funny thing is that either Hue or Bernie might bring something fresh to the basic WCO approach. "Group-think" only leads to myopic staleness. A fresh view might bring something really good to the mix. As trite as it has become, there are benefits to "thinking outside of the box".

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #14

    1 reason why hue jackson would never be chosen by shurmur..

    1. he is very offensive minded and would deliver a plan and a playbook to match the available talent..

    Shurmy would get squirmy at the very thought of having an attack offense that works with available players..

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    he's also not sucking holmgren's cock.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Hue Jackson, the man responsible for one of the dumbest trades in NFL history? No thanks.

    As far as I'm aware, Tom Heckert would remain the GM.

    I want him to playcall games, not make roster decisions.

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @beefjerky said:

    As far as I'm aware, Tom Heckert would remain the GM.

    I want him to playcall games, not make roster decisions.

    I don't care. Anyone dumb enough to make that trade doesn't deserve to be water boy.