Who Would You Trade Peyton Manning For The Right To Draft?
-
The question "would you trade Peyton Manning to draft a RT?" was in another thread. It was an interesting way to examine priorities. It begged the question, "who in the upcoming draft you would trade PM for?"
So here it is...
The QB Fairy has given you a healthy PM. He has passed the Browns' physical and has a few good years left in him.
Would you trade him for any ONE of the 2012 draft's top prospects?
If your answer is yes, pick as many as you like, but you only get one per PM... and afterall, there is only one PM...
-
-
Looking through Indy's eyes I'd say if I take Luck with the first pick, then trade peyton away for another top pick, grab Blackmon and roll on for the next 8 years.
I would not give a first round for Manning unless I was a team that thought I could win the bowl the next 2 out of 3 years with him at the helm. I would be to worried about the injury and the next sack he takes that ends his career.
If I'm the Browns, I hold on to the pick and take any of those guys over getting Manning.
-
Don't want him... We have to many head hunters in this division and league. I can just imagine a hit from Harrison, and not only does Peyton's helmet come off, but his head along with it. A neck injury, man, I don't think so.
The FO has said that the draft is how they are going to build. Free agency is not out of the question, I just don't see Peyton fitting in here.
-
-
The question "would you trade Peyton Manning to draft a RT?" was in another thread. It was an interesting way to examine priorities. It begged the question, "who in the upcoming draft you would trade PM for?"
So here it is...
The QB Fairy has given you a healthy PM. He has passed the Browns' physical and has a few good years left in him.
Would you trade him for any ONE of the 2012 draft's top prospects?
If your answer is yes, pick as many as you like, but you only get one per PM... and afterall, there is only one PM...
Why does there have to be an "end game"??? Last I looked, this ain't chess.
As for the "whose perspective" questions... I guess the OP was too subtle...
The QB Fairy has given you a healthy PM. He has passed the Browns' physical and has a few good years left in him.
Would you trade him for any ONE of the 2012 draft's top prospects?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login