Kim, Khloe, Kourtney And Ghoulie Kardiashian
-
This title is bound to come eventually ....
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
It would be a good reality TV show, we could open with the K kunts all giving me a knob job after I beat the living fkuck out of James Harrison, who by the way, with nothing to do for the next 6 months is STILL avoiding me and ignoring his tweets.
I don't think you have a chance to score with any of the Kardashian chicks....but James Harrison does. I think you have to be Af-Am for a "K kunt" to date you, don't you?
-
Harrison Vs Ghoulie in a fistfight,
3K Kardashians in a bikini fight ..... Make one of them happen guys !!!!
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
It would be a good reality TV show, we could open with the K kunts all giving me a knob job after I beat the living fkuck out of James Harrison, who by the way, with nothing to do for the next 6 months is STILL avoiding me and ignoring his tweets.
I don't think you have a chance to score with any of the Kardashian chicks....but James Harrison does. I think you have to be Af-Am for a "K kunt" to date you, don't you?
I don't think you have a chance to score with any of the Kardashian chicks....but James Harrison does. I think you have to be Af-Am for a "K kunt" to date you, don't you?
Bet i could fuck Kourtney
-
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Trust me, when they saw my cock, theyr would think I was black.
You should probably wash it sometime, then.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Trust me, when they saw my cock, theyr would think I was black.
You should probably wash it sometime, then.
You should probably wash it sometime, then.
But then he would have to take a shower. And permanent marker doesn't come off of anything that easily..
-
hahaha
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Trust me, when they saw my cock, theyr would think I was black.
You should probably wash it sometime, then.
You should probably wash it sometime, then.
Lulz.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login