Skip to content

Is There Anyone From Cleveland In The Place?

Locked The Browns Board
118 36 4.4k
  • @the-gipper said:

    A native NEOhioan who roots for the Steelers is a scumbag, plain and simple. A FRAK.

    If it is any consolation to you, a native Pittsburgher that would root for the Browns would also be a scumbag, a FRAK if it makes you feel any better. (except of course there hasn't been any "front" for those sorts to run to lately).

    i'm not from Cleveland. I was trying to get under the skin of the OP, but he quickly left. Im from SE Ohio and a life long Steelers fan, 2 hours from the 'Burgh, 4 hours from Cleveland. Most of my friends are Browns fans though so I'm used to your kind. love ya Gipper

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @supersteelers said:

    i'm not from Cleveland. I was trying to get under the skin of the OP, but he quickly left. Im from SE Ohio and a life long Steelers fan, 2 hours from the 'Burgh, 4 hours from Cleveland. Most of my friends are Browns fans though so I'm used to your kind. love ya Gipper

    You said you lived in Cleveland. I took your word for it. But, if you are from near Martin's Ferry, you should still be a Browns fan. Lou Groza was from Martin's Ferry.

  • SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers wrote on last edited by
    #94

    Zombo said:

    I don't think getting under his skin was a difficult task.

    Jesse is no longer with us. It takes a lot for a Browns fan to get deleted, I think he is the first since the Quinn massacre of '09. Seriously threatening to kill people will do it.

    That dude is batshit crazy. He started sending me videos of how he was a convicted member of "ALF", and how he burned downed Arby's and liberated lab mice ... he is the blonde, fat-faced douchey one:

    &feature=player_embedded" rel="external nofollow">
    >

    Apparently he is going to kill a bunch of republicans, Ron Paul and me. He is supposedly going to kill me at the tailgate next year.

    Joke's on him ... I will very likely be dead of alcohol poisoning before I make it to the tailgate if it is anything like last year.

    Zombo

    That's wild! When does he have time to cheer on the Browns? I'd turn over all of his threats to the authorities.

  • @supersteelers said:

    i'm not from Cleveland. I was trying to get under the skin of the OP, but he quickly left. Im from SE Ohio and a life long Steelers fan, 2 hours from the 'Burgh, 4 hours from Cleveland. Most of my friends are Browns fans though so I'm used to your kind. love ya Gipper

    You said you lived in Cleveland. I took your word for it. But, if you are from near Martin's Ferry, you should still be a Browns fan. Lou Groza was from Martin's Ferry.

    SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @the-gipper said:

    You said you lived in Cleveland. I took your word for it. But, if you are from near Martin's Ferry, you should still be a Browns fan. Lou Groza was from Martin's Ferry.

    Im 3 counties to the left. About an hour SouthEast of Columbus. Like I said, most of my friends are Browns fans, but circumstance as a 5 year old child left me a Steelers fan. However, the Browns are my most hated rival. I do not recognize the Ravens as a rival because they are simply insignificant in my book. Pat me on the back please.

  • @represent said:

    Live on the westside, i know what your saying but there no need to argue with these guys from other areas they couldn't even list 5 streets in the inner city east or westside, but in that same breath i am sure i couldn't get 500 fans that do live in Cleveland into our own stadium for the games.

    Ontario, Carnegie, Detroit, Superior. Short Vincent (you may not even know about that one).

    R Represent wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @the-gipper said:

    Ontario, Carnegie, Detroit, Superior. Short Vincent (you may not even know about that one).

    No one who Lives in Cleveland would start the first few streets with Ontario,Carnegie, and Superior only a Browns fan would because those are located downtown and hell Detriot connects right across the Bridge.

    You don't live in Cleveland Gip that's just plain and simple.

    There might be really only 5 registered Cleveland people on this board, i am not hatin on you guys without the forum traffic it would be lame, but i really do feel there is a difference between a Cleveland resident and a Cleveland sports fan when it comes to idealogy.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ontario, Carnegie, Detroit, Superior. Short Vincent (you may not even know about that one).

    No one who Lives in Cleveland would start the first few streets with Ontario,Carnegie, and Superior only a Browns fan would because those are located downtown and hell Detriot connects right across the Bridge.

    You don't live in Cleveland Gip that's just plain and simple.

    There might be really only 5 registered Cleveland people on this board, i am not hatin on you guys without the forum traffic it would be lame, but i really do feel there is a difference between a Cleveland resident and a Cleveland sports fan when it comes to idealogy.

    1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @represent said:

    No one who Lives in Cleveland would start the first few streets with Ontario,Carnegie, and Superior only a Browns fan would because those are located downtown and hell Detriot connects right across the Bridge.

    You don't live in Cleveland Gip that's just plain and simple.

    There might be really only 5 registered Cleveland people on this board, i am not hatin on you guys without the forum traffic it would be lame, but i really do feel there is a difference between a Cleveland resident and a Cleveland sports fan when it comes to idealogy.

    Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?

    This will be good.

  • @represent said:

    No one who Lives in Cleveland would start the first few streets with Ontario,Carnegie, and Superior only a Browns fan would because those are located downtown and hell Detriot connects right across the Bridge.

    You don't live in Cleveland Gip that's just plain and simple.

    There might be really only 5 registered Cleveland people on this board, i am not hatin on you guys without the forum traffic it would be lame, but i really do feel there is a difference between a Cleveland resident and a Cleveland sports fan when it comes to idealogy.

    Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?

    This will be good.

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by USFBrown
    #98

    @1-more-season said:

    Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?

    This will be good.

    The difference is us non Clevelanders have to work harder to get our info on the browns because we don't live there. I have to hope for a stream to watch the games and most the time they aren't the best quality. As a non Clevelander I have to deal with being a rare browns fan and get mocked by local fans.

    If I want to go to a game its always in a Florida stadium so I have to be the minority and put up with drunk ass holes all game.

    Don't give me that shit that fans in Cleveland are more hardcore or connected. In reality its more difficult to follow and be a fan outside the broadcast area.

  • @1-more-season said:

    Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?

    This will be good.

    The difference is us non Clevelanders have to work harder to get our info on the browns because we don't live there. I have to hope for a stream to watch the games and most the time they aren't the best quality. As a non Clevelander I have to deal with being a rare browns fan and get mocked by local fans.

    If I want to go to a game its always in a Florida stadium so I have to be the minority and put up with drunk ass holes all game.

    Don't give me that shit that fans in Cleveland are more hardcore or connected. In reality its more difficult to follow and be a fan outside the broadcast area.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @usfbrown said:

    The difference is us non Clevelanders have to work harder to get our info on the browns because we don't live there. I have to hope for a stream to watch the games and most the time they aren't the best quality. As a non Clevelander I have to deal with being a rare browns fan and get mocked by local fans.

    If I want to go to a game its always in a Florida stadium so I have to be the minority and put up with drunk ass holes all game.

    Don't give me that shit that fans in Cleveland are more hardcore or connected. In reality its more difficult to follow and be a fan outside the broadcast area.

    It might be harder to follow, but its probably easier to be a fan, as you don't have to watch them suck all the time, and if they're playing in Florida there's a chance they might win.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ontario, Carnegie, Detroit, Superior. Short Vincent (you may not even know about that one).

    No one who Lives in Cleveland would start the first few streets with Ontario,Carnegie, and Superior only a Browns fan would because those are located downtown and hell Detriot connects right across the Bridge.

    You don't live in Cleveland Gip that's just plain and simple.

    There might be really only 5 registered Cleveland people on this board, i am not hatin on you guys without the forum traffic it would be lame, but i really do feel there is a difference between a Cleveland resident and a Cleveland sports fan when it comes to idealogy.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @represent said:

    No one who Lives in Cleveland would start the first few streets with Ontario,Carnegie, and Superior only a Browns fan would because those are located downtown and hell Detriot connects right across the Bridge.

    You don't live in Cleveland Gip that's just plain and simple.

    There might be really only 5 registered Cleveland people on this board, i am not hatin on you guys without the forum traffic it would be lame, but i really do feel there is a difference between a Cleveland resident and a Cleveland sports fan when it comes to idealogy.

    Why not those are the main drags of.downtown Cleveland. Most people from the suburbs would start with those. What the hell would you start with? Coventry? E. 55th? Juniper? Bell? Harvard? Ford? Chester? Nobody outside someone like me who drives to a thousand places around the city every day would even know those. Most people only go there to see games and occasional shows, and get drunk at overpriced, crappy bars. Downtown is like a zombie apocalypse next to a place like new york, so, yes if someone lived in, I don't know, wadsworth or.something, and you asked them to name some.streets in Cleveland that's exactly where they'll start.

  • B beefjerky wrote on last edited by beefjerky

    what I find ridiculous is all of these Browns fans talking trash about Cleveland, when if everyone was like you then there wouldn't even be a team there anymore.

    Cleveland's fine, there's some nice areas but there's issues with the politics, regulations, taxes, that hold it back, it's not even the weather necessarily. it's also much harder to build anything inside Cleveland proper than it is in the suburbs(due to regulations, which is why a lot of the new stuff is built there), they also need to take care of the slums in some sort of way, because it's dumb when they're building some of these new things right next to a run down area.

    I think in the long term it'll be a nice city given its' proximity to a lake as well as the fact there's some cities in the desert that are actually running out of water, and they're not sure if they can provide enough by other means in time.

    that being said they have a lot of great food in the area.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic

    Zombo said:

    wow. jesse parsh is one flipped out psycho idiot.

    i show my name and address on here like i don't give a F but i'll tell you what, i know what that freak looks like and if i saw him coming down the street i'd xxxx xx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xx xxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxx.

    i love animals too (i gotta turn the channel when the sarah mcglocklin commercial comes on) but that shit is taking things way too far.

    tattoos? he said he has tattoos and plays bball at the Y? what? my friend has a squirrel on his thigh going up to his ball sack (just trying to get a nut)...what's he got??? a beheaded cow with blood dripping down with 'mother' scripted underneath.

    FBI might want to take a closer look at that douchebag.

    dudes got problems!!!

  • what I find ridiculous is all of these Browns fans talking trash about Cleveland, when if everyone was like you then there wouldn't even be a team there anymore.

    Cleveland's fine, there's some nice areas but there's issues with the politics, regulations, taxes, that hold it back, it's not even the weather necessarily. it's also much harder to build anything inside Cleveland proper than it is in the suburbs(due to regulations, which is why a lot of the new stuff is built there), they also need to take care of the slums in some sort of way, because it's dumb when they're building some of these new things right next to a run down area.

    I think in the long term it'll be a nice city given its' proximity to a lake as well as the fact there's some cities in the desert that are actually running out of water, and they're not sure if they can provide enough by other means in time.

    that being said they have a lot of great food in the area.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @beefjerky said:

    what I find ridiculous is all of these Browns fans talking trash about Cleveland, when if everyone was like you then there wouldn't even be a team there anymore.

    Cleveland's fine, there's some nice areas but there's issues with the politics, regulations, taxes, that hold it back, it's not even the weather necessarily. it's also much harder to build anything inside Cleveland proper than it is in the suburbs(due to regulations, which is why a lot of the new stuff is built there), they also need to take care of the slums in some sort of way, because it's dumb when they're building some of these new things right next to a run down area.

    I think in the long term it'll be a nice city given its' proximity to a lake as well as the fact there's some cities in the desert that are actually running out of water, and they're not sure if they can provide enough by other means in time.

    that being said they have a lot of great food in the area.

    cleveland is fine. and i also don't agree with browns fans on here dogging it.

    every town/city has crap areas from NYC to bismark, ND. i can travel 2 miles down the street and go through the nicest residential areas here with homes in the 7 digits, turn the corner and you got 5 miscreants doing whatever they do on the corner. you don't have to be a brain surgeon to be aware of your surroundings.

    i'm proud of ohio, cleveland in particular. yeah i grew up a hour west of there but all my friends know that they'll never see me fudge an inch on my ohio pride. tomorrow i'll go to the sports club wearing my browns gear and i know they respect me more for sticking by what i'm about and believe in than just rolling with some bandwagon movement.

    BTW FXXK TEBOW.

  • B beefjerky wrote on last edited by

    Yeah I agree miktoxic, but Cleveland has it worse than most in that regard which is why they build the city outside in now, rather than inside out. I forgot the statistic, but in downtown a very high percentage of the buildings are owned by either the Cleveland Clinic or Case Western university.

    BTW everyone with that attitude that it sucks isn't helping it become any better.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    i only get back to ohio maybe once a year and on the way through cleveland (on way to sandusky) we always spend a day in cleveland, just driving around finding little hole in the wall bars cool little food shacks......and never once felt uncomfortable or scared. i guess dealing with the big city here kinda makes you feel bulletproof anywhere, even though i'm not stupid enough not be aware of my surroundings.

    one of the best feelings though, is, being the only white couple in an all black dive bar feeding dollars in the jukebox at2 in the morn and playing some old 80's funk with everybody lifting their eyebrows thinkin like "damn, that's one dumb white boy." ha!

    gotta live life. sure some places are shit. doesn't mean the people are.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    So where is this wealth of information you supposedly have? You've yet to show even an iota of knowledge.

    What you have shown you are great at, however, is making a bet and then pussing out of it like the true sackless douchelord that you are.

    Using the Browns in Madden doesn't make you a real fan, either. But go on and regurgitate some shit you've read off of ESPN and think that you know even the slightest bit about football.

    Well, don't play video games. I know it's foreign to all you losers, but I have a real life. And don't watch ESPN except for actual games, either NBA or college or football.

    And I'm more than willing to make that bet if you can find Cleveland. But I'm not coming to any hick towns in SC.

    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by

    jparsh said:

    ... I'm not coming to any hick towns in SC.

    Hallelujah!

  • @represent said:

    No one who Lives in Cleveland would start the first few streets with Ontario,Carnegie, and Superior only a Browns fan would because those are located downtown and hell Detriot connects right across the Bridge.

    You don't live in Cleveland Gip that's just plain and simple.

    There might be really only 5 registered Cleveland people on this board, i am not hatin on you guys without the forum traffic it would be lame, but i really do feel there is a difference between a Cleveland resident and a Cleveland sports fan when it comes to idealogy.

    Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?

    This will be good.

    R Represent wrote on last edited by

    @1-more-season said:

    Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?

    This will be good.

    You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.

    I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.

    I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.

  • @1-more-season said:

    Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?

    This will be good.

    You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.

    I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.

    I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by

    @represent said:

    You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.

    I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.

    I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.

    I don't think your a real browns fan.... I think your addickted to elf sperm, and Cleveland is the only place you can get it....what a fucktard

  • @1-more-season said:

    Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?

    This will be good.

    You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.

    I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.

    I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @represent said:

    You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.

    I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.

    I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.

    you are the biggest little man to ever type on a large person's keyboard.

    quiff.

  • @1-more-season said:

    Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?

    This will be good.

    You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.

    I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.

    I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @represent said:

    You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.

    I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.

    I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.

    You've just proved you're nothing but an unintelligent, slightly homosexual douchebag fanboy with this shitpost.

    I've heard more intelligent things trickle of a vagina flapping in the wind.

  • @represent said:

    You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.

    I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.

    I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.

    You've just proved you're nothing but an unintelligent, slightly homosexual douchebag fanboy with this shitpost.

    I've heard more intelligent things trickle of a vagina flapping in the wind.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    You've just proved you're nothing but an unintelligent, slightly homosexual douchebag fanboy with this shitpost.

    I've heard more intelligent things trickle of a vagina flapping in the wind.

    hold on now. doesn't he have to move is balls to find his vagina?

  • @1-more-season said:

    Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?

    This will be good.

    You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.

    I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.

    I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen

    @represent said:

    You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS

    You are out of your mind.

    I have season tickets and drive up from Tennessee 5-6 games a year. Don't try to tell me I am not as good a fan or a real fan....

    Actually, it probably works the other way Bubba. You are in Cleveland, You don't have any real choice but to follow the Browns. It's in the news and in the talk everywhere you go.

    For us out of towners, we seek out the crap, and over the passage of time could pretty easily end up rooting for some other team if winning was what excited us.

    Yep, out of towners are the real fans. You are stuck with it. We seek it.