Is There Anyone From Cleveland In The Place?
-
No one who Lives in Cleveland would start the first few streets with Ontario,Carnegie, and Superior only a Browns fan would because those are located downtown and hell Detriot connects right across the Bridge.
You don't live in Cleveland Gip that's just plain and simple.
There might be really only 5 registered Cleveland people on this board, i am not hatin on you guys without the forum traffic it would be lame, but i really do feel there is a difference between a Cleveland resident and a Cleveland sports fan when it comes to idealogy.
Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?
This will be good.
Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?
This will be good.
You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.
I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.
I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.
-
Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?
This will be good.
You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.
I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.
I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.
You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.
I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.
I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.
I don't think your a real browns fan.... I think your addickted to elf sperm, and Cleveland is the only place you can get it....what a fucktard
-
Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?
This will be good.
You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.
I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.
I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.
You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.
I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.
I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.
you are the biggest little man to ever type on a large person's keyboard.
quiff.
-
Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?
This will be good.
You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.
I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.
I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.
You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.
I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.
I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.
You've just proved you're nothing but an unintelligent, slightly homosexual douchebag fanboy with this shitpost.
I've heard more intelligent things trickle of a vagina flapping in the wind.
-
You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.
I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.
I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.
You've just proved you're nothing but an unintelligent, slightly homosexual douchebag fanboy with this shitpost.
I've heard more intelligent things trickle of a vagina flapping in the wind.
You've just proved you're nothing but an unintelligent, slightly homosexual douchebag fanboy with this shitpost.
I've heard more intelligent things trickle of a vagina flapping in the wind.
hold on now. doesn't he have to move is balls to find his vagina?
-
Oh yah, what is this difference in ideology ?
This will be good.
You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS i have swallowed many lil elf sperm over the years... oh wait that was gay lol BUT YOU DON'T BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.
I really believe you guys are fanbois from other forums who come here to taunt the Cleveland Fan and spread lies of what we need, HEY DON'T TOUCH FA obvious trolls, OH YA TRADE DOWN PLZ TRADE DOWN hehehehe so you don't get any playmakers again dumbasses can't believe they keep listening to this shit, OH OH OH I WANNA HIRE HARBAUGHS SISTER.
I want Free Agents in Cleveland, I would take an Impact player with a top 5 pick, I believe our offense should be addressed this year OC QB? WR RB? instead most of you would take RG3 but then address CB LB and Oline before you get a guy who can put 6 on the board it's been that way for years from you fucking homos and our record each season blows dick from it.
You guys aren't real browns fans, you don't live and breath every pass, handoff, interception, you don't go back home where everyone on your street every neighbor talking about how they hell we fucked it up again, you don't goto work surronded by fellow fans etc and so on. No matter how much you say you love the browns YOU DON'T LOVE THE BROWNS
You are out of your mind.
I have season tickets and drive up from Tennessee 5-6 games a year. Don't try to tell me I am not as good a fan or a real fan....
Actually, it probably works the other way Bubba. You are in Cleveland, You don't have any real choice but to follow the Browns. It's in the news and in the talk everywhere you go.
For us out of towners, we seek out the crap, and over the passage of time could pretty easily end up rooting for some other team if winning was what excited us.
Yep, out of towners are the real fans. You are stuck with it. We seek it.
-
Why are we fighting amongst ourselves?
STOP IT.
-
its because some of the youngins are upset....
remember what its like to be young and stupid? parents are idiots and dont know anything, you have it all figured out and dont need adults to help/guide you?
schools dont develop critical thinking skills anymore. everyone is a winner and gets a trophy. its ok johnny, even thought you cant read or write, we're gonna graduate you anyway cause your mother complained too much. have fun digging ditches or robbing convenience stores...
-
I am young and stupid.
-
Why are we fighting amongst ourselves?
STOP IT.
Why are we fighting amongst ourselves?
STOP IT.
I am not fighting.
I am simply pointing out how goofy it is to say only people who live in Cleveland are real fans by making a equally goofy comment by saying as out of towners we seek the team, so we are better.
-
Asinine thread. At next year's home opener, take a good look around and ask yourself: how many seats would be empty if only people who live in Cleveland attended the game. How many people drive 2,3 hours (I personally have a 6.5 hour drive) to see the Browns play.
-
Didn't Zombo pull the plug on this jesse guy? This thread was started by a nut job and we shouldn't legitimize it with a discussion.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login