Is There Anyone From Cleveland In The Place?
-
jparsh said:
Well, don't play video games. I know it's foreign to all you losers, but I have a real life. And don't watch ESPN except for actual games, either NBA or college or football.
And I'm more than willing to make that bet if you can find Cleveland. But I'm not coming to any hick towns in SC.
That's why I said Charlotte. The hick town in NC. The same hick town that's over three times the size of Cleveland in area and has nearly double the population. That hick town.
But since you're too much of a pussy to come here, I'll fly up to your beloved shit city for a game this year, assuming, of course, the river hasn't burnt the city down yet.
My guess is you'll be too busy blowing dudes behind the Y that day to make it to the game.
That's why I said Charlotte. The hick town in NC. The same hick town that's over three times the size of Cleveland in area and has nearly double the population. That hick town.
The Cleveland area population is still far larger than the Charlotte area. (geographic size is irrelevant. Wrangell Alaska is 10 times the land area.)
But since you're too much of a pussy to come here, I'll fly up to your beloved shit city for a game this year, assuming, of course, the river hasn't burnt the city down yet.
My guess is you'll be too busy blowing dudes behind the Y that day to make it to the game.
-
Because you have nothing truly damning to say about "Cowtown" that wouldn't also degrade Cleveland.
Troll.
P.S Please try and rip Columbus. We are nothing special (and we don't try and claim to be, like fucking cincinatti) but we're a solid city.
Too conservative for me. I honestly wish Ohio would be broken up into North and South Ohio, too many times the more liberal northern Ohio had to put up with shit voted on by the bible freaks in southern Ohio. Not to mention I'm bitter about having to pay for all of Ohios roads with our northern toll road.
jparsh said:
Too conservative for me. I honestly wish Ohio would be broken up into North and South Ohio, too many times the more liberal northern Ohio had to put up with shit voted on by the bible freaks in southern Ohio. Not to mention I'm bitter about having to pay for all of Ohios roads with our northern toll road.
I guess you make a point. Why should the road from Youngstown to Toledo be a toll road, but the one that goes from Cleveland through Columbus to Cinci not be? As best I can figure out is that it is simply tradition....or an effort to tax the traffic that goes from NYC to Chicago and beyond.
-
jparsh said:
Where are the people from Cleveland? Do all you losers live all over the country and just pretend to know shit about my city? I expected a CLEVELAND BROWNS message board to be a bunch of people from CLEVELAND. What a wild assumption of mine.
Im from Cleveland. However, I hate the Browns with a burning passion! Yinz know what I'm talkin' 'bout. I've been roaming this board for years and one thing I know is most of the people on this board love the Browns and cant stand us Steelers fans. They do however let us trade jabs and that makes these peeps cool in my book.
This is weird. I've never seen a disgruntled fan poke on his own kind right from jump street. You gotta be impersonating a Browns fan or your other name is King Ghoolie.
Im from Cleveland. However, I hate the Browns with a burning passion! Yinz know what I'm talkin' 'bout. I've been roaming this board for years and one thing I know is most of the people on this board love the Browns and cant stand us Steelers fans. They do however let us trade jabs and that makes these peeps cool in my book.
This is weird. I've never seen a disgruntled fan poke on his own kind right from jump street. You gotta be impersonating a Browns fan or your other name is King Ghoolie.
Someone like you is a fucking FRAK and not worth the smegma that comes off our penises.
And FYI, we don't mind good, honest Western PA Steeler fans. They should naturally stand by their home. Guys like you are Benedict Arnold's. It would surprise me to find that you are an Al-Qaeda supporter.
-
Every player/member of the Browns organization should just get the fuck out unless they were born in Cleveland Clinic according to general major douche bag JDouche
-
jparsh said:
Where are the people from Cleveland? Do all you losers live all over the country and just pretend to know shit about my city? I expected a CLEVELAND BROWNS message board to be a bunch of people from CLEVELAND. What a wild assumption of mine.
What an asshole. How's this for Cleveland roots, my great grandfather literally put the needle on the Terminal Tower, my grandmother was Jim Brown and George Steinbrenner's personal photographer and my other grandmother started AA for women in Cleveland.
No we don't live there because it sucks monkey balls. Anyone that tells you different hasn't lived anywhere else.
This guy is more annoying than Zombo.
What an asshole. How's this for Cleveland roots, my great grandfather literally put the needle on the Terminal Tower, my grandmother was Jim Brown and George Steinbrenner's personal photographer and my other grandmother started AA for women in Cleveland.
No we don't live there because it sucks monkey balls. Anyone that tells you different hasn't lived anywhere else.
This guy is more annoying than Zombo.
I have lived elsewhere...I have lived in Cleveland, in the Akron area,and in Florida....and the answer is that Cleveland sucks no more monkey balls than anywhere else.
If you are bored living here, that is because YOU are a boring person. Whatever issues you have they are your issues, not the issues with the town you live in. I have good friends who lived several years in LA. Where are they now? Back here in NE Ohio.
-
What an asshole. How's this for Cleveland roots, my great grandfather literally put the needle on the Terminal Tower, my grandmother was Jim Brown and George Steinbrenner's personal photographer and my other grandmother started AA for women in Cleveland.
No we don't live there because it sucks monkey balls. Anyone that tells you different hasn't lived anywhere else.
This guy is more annoying than Zombo.
Don't root for my team if you don't like Cleveland. Simple as that. I've been all over the country, have friends all over the world. And while most other countries stand head and shoulders above Amerikkka when you compare apples to apples within the US, Cleveland is one of the best places to live. No question.
jparsh said:
Don't root for my team if you don't like Cleveland. Simple as that. I've been all over the country, have friends all over the world. And while most other countries stand head and shoulders above Amerikkka when you compare apples to apples within the US, Cleveland is one of the best places to live. No question.
Don't root for YOUR team. Sorry Lerner. Jesus I root for the Browns cause I love the team, not the city. The Cavaliers could relocate and the Indian's could move down to AAA and I wouldn't bat an eye lash cause I don't give a shit about those teams. I also root for the Reds, but I hate the city of Cincy, and I love the Buckeye's even though that place is a shit hole filled with douchebags.
-
jparsh said:
Cleveland is one of the best places to live. No question.
Now I know why you sound like you do. Your fucking Retarded.
Now I know why you sound like you do. Your fucking Retarded.
No. Cleveland is one of the best places to live in the nation.
The area has issues...but every area has issues.
I did an extensive analysis....and discovered that in 10 areas of "quality of life" when comparing Cleveland to San Diego....it was Cleveland that was superior in 9 of the 10 categories.
The only one it lost to SD on was "winter weather". Yea,, OK, but when it came to congestion, unemployment, crime, cost of living, cultural amenities etc. etc. Cleveland was better in every one....and better than most other places in the country as well.
-
What an asshole. How's this for Cleveland roots, my great grandfather literally put the needle on the Terminal Tower, my grandmother was Jim Brown and George Steinbrenner's personal photographer and my other grandmother started AA for women in Cleveland.
No we don't live there because it sucks monkey balls. Anyone that tells you different hasn't lived anywhere else.
This guy is more annoying than Zombo.
I have lived elsewhere...I have lived in Cleveland, in the Akron area,and in Florida....and the answer is that Cleveland sucks no more monkey balls than anywhere else.
If you are bored living here, that is because YOU are a boring person. Whatever issues you have they are your issues, not the issues with the town you live in. I have good friends who lived several years in LA. Where are they now? Back here in NE Ohio.
I have lived elsewhere...I have lived in Cleveland, in the Akron area,and in Florida....and the answer is that Cleveland sucks no more monkey balls than anywhere else.
If you are bored living here, that is because YOU are a boring person. Whatever issues you have they are your issues, not the issues with the town you live in. I have good friends who lived several years in LA. Where are they now? Back here in NE Ohio.
Wrong Gip. People that live in Cleveland are miserable, they are a glutton for punishment. Plain and simple. It sucked when I moved back, twice (family was sick), now I have 60 degree heat down here on the Outer Banks and a 15 second walk to the beach from my house. I fish for yellow tail tuna, Clevelander's fish for 3 eyed perch. I got 1,000 20-25 year old hot Russian exchange students looking for a husband in the summers. We had one murder here, 5 years ago. Cleveland had a murder 5 minutes ago. I am sure you catch my drift. Sure home is where the heart is, but not when my heart is in a sinking economic depression, high crime rates, snow, cold, and the list goes on.
-
Zombo said:
Cleveland's great.
Well there you go. If you didn't need more proof Cleveland sucks....
-
Now I know why you sound like you do. Your fucking Retarded.
No. Cleveland is one of the best places to live in the nation.
The area has issues...but every area has issues.
I did an extensive analysis....and discovered that in 10 areas of "quality of life" when comparing Cleveland to San Diego....it was Cleveland that was superior in 9 of the 10 categories.
The only one it lost to SD on was "winter weather". Yea,, OK, but when it came to congestion, unemployment, crime, cost of living, cultural amenities etc. etc. Cleveland was better in every one....and better than most other places in the country as well.
No. Cleveland is one of the best places to live in the nation.
The area has issues...but every area has issues.
I did an extensive analysis....and discovered that in 10 areas of "quality of life" when comparing Cleveland to San Diego....it was Cleveland that was superior in 9 of the 10 categories.
The only one it lost to SD on was "winter weather". Yea,, OK, but when it came to congestion, unemployment, crime, cost of living, cultural amenities etc. etc. Cleveland was better in every one....and better than most other places in the country as well.
Who the fuck wants to live in California.
-
Zombo said:
Are you still butt hurt that I don't like soccer?
Zombo
No your mom's butt hurt so I socked her.
-
jparsh said:
Don't root for my team if you don't like Cleveland. Simple as that. I've been all over the country, have friends all over the world. And while most other countries stand head and shoulders above Amerikkka when you compare apples to apples within the US, Cleveland is one of the best places to live. No question.
Don't root for YOUR team. Sorry Lerner. Jesus I root for the Browns cause I love the team, not the city. The Cavaliers could relocate and the Indian's could move down to AAA and I wouldn't bat an eye lash cause I don't give a shit about those teams. I also root for the Reds, but I hate the city of Cincy, and I love the Buckeye's even though that place is a shit hole filled with douchebags.
Don't root for YOUR team. Sorry Lerner. Jesus I root for the Browns cause I love the team, not the city. The Cavaliers could relocate and the Indian's could move down to AAA and I wouldn't bat an eye lash cause I don't give a shit about those teams. I also root for the Reds, but I hate the city of Cincy, and I love the Buckeye's even though that place is a shit hole filled with douchebags.
I happen to think somewhat the opposite. I root for the Browns because they are the Cleveland Browns. If they had built a stadium in Strongsville...or Richfield...or Akron or Canton they still would have been my team as I consider them really as the "Northeast Ohio Browns". But I would have never rooted for the team if they were the "Baltimore Browns".
There was once upon a time a team called The Cleveland Rams. Left here before I was born. But if they were still here I would have rooted for them. (the Browns would not likely have been here in that event).
No, I am rooting for Cleveland/Northeast Ohio's teams...and that includes Indians and Cavs.
I don't know yet whether I am on board with the Columbus BlueJackets. I am somewhat ambivalent....but I would prefer them to the Penguins or Redwings who may play nearly as close to here.
-
No. Cleveland is one of the best places to live in the nation.
The area has issues...but every area has issues.
I did an extensive analysis....and discovered that in 10 areas of "quality of life" when comparing Cleveland to San Diego....it was Cleveland that was superior in 9 of the 10 categories.
The only one it lost to SD on was "winter weather". Yea,, OK, but when it came to congestion, unemployment, crime, cost of living, cultural amenities etc. etc. Cleveland was better in every one....and better than most other places in the country as well.
Who the fuck wants to live in California.
Who the fuck wants to live in California.
I'll take Sunny and 72 degrees 300 days out of the year over 5 months of a Cleveland winter. Other than that...I could honestly live either place and be happy. I've been here too long though to go back to freezing my nuts off all winter long.
-
No. Cleveland is one of the best places to live in the nation.
The area has issues...but every area has issues.
I did an extensive analysis....and discovered that in 10 areas of "quality of life" when comparing Cleveland to San Diego....it was Cleveland that was superior in 9 of the 10 categories.
The only one it lost to SD on was "winter weather". Yea,, OK, but when it came to congestion, unemployment, crime, cost of living, cultural amenities etc. etc. Cleveland was better in every one....and better than most other places in the country as well.
Who the fuck wants to live in California.
Who the fuck wants to live in California.
It would completely depend on where. California is completely diverse. If you are in the Donner pass you might get 50 feet of snow. 60 miles away in Sacramento you have palm trees.
You could be in LA and fight with 10 million others and have a 2 hour commute to work....or you can live near Chico and be a goat herder with no one around. You can live on the beach...if you can afford it....or live in the desert with nothing but cholla cacti to keep you company. My brother's stepson lives in Mammoth Lakes where he goes snowboarding on his off hours.
I could see myself retiring there somewhere. Probably not in the major cities. Carmel would be wonderful. Unaffordable but wonderful.
Also, FYI, I HAVE been to every state, to the largest 100 cities in the country, every national park in the lower 48....and to many places in between.
Cleveland is fine....and so are a lot of these other places.
Though, I am thinking of retiring to southern Ireland, but I will have to get a divorce first.
-
Zombo said:
I over-shot when I referred to you as a ninth-grader.
Zombo
This is my favorite argument to watch.
-
I have lived elsewhere...I have lived in Cleveland, in the Akron area,and in Florida....and the answer is that Cleveland sucks no more monkey balls than anywhere else.
If you are bored living here, that is because YOU are a boring person. Whatever issues you have they are your issues, not the issues with the town you live in. I have good friends who lived several years in LA. Where are they now? Back here in NE Ohio.
Wrong Gip. People that live in Cleveland are miserable, they are a glutton for punishment. Plain and simple. It sucked when I moved back, twice (family was sick), now I have 60 degree heat down here on the Outer Banks and a 15 second walk to the beach from my house. I fish for yellow tail tuna, Clevelander's fish for 3 eyed perch. I got 1,000 20-25 year old hot Russian exchange students looking for a husband in the summers. We had one murder here, 5 years ago. Cleveland had a murder 5 minutes ago. I am sure you catch my drift. Sure home is where the heart is, but not when my heart is in a sinking economic depression, high crime rates, snow, cold, and the list goes on.
Wrong Gip. People that live in Cleveland are miserable, they are a glutton for punishment. Plain and simple. It sucked when I moved back, twice (family was sick), now I have 60 degree heat down here on the Outer Banks and a 15 second walk to the beach from my house. I fish for yellow tail tuna, Clevelander's fish for 3 eyed perch. I got 1,000 20-25 year old hot Russian exchange students looking for a husband in the summers. We had one murder here, 5 years ago. Cleveland had a murder 5 minutes ago. I am sure you catch my drift. Sure home is where the heart is, but not when my heart is in a sinking economic depression, high crime rates, snow, cold, and the list goes on.
The only reason Cleveland sucks to you is because you have a bad attitude about it.
FYI, I was booked into having a vacation in the Outer Banks last summer....I canceled it and got someone else to take my unit because I realized the place would be nothing but a big bore. I don't fish....and unless I do get a divorce I have no use for 25 year old Russian babes....well, I might think of a use for them, but I doubt they are looking for 60 year old men.
If you were miserable here in Cleveland, it is because you are a miserable person.
I may not stay here when I retire because of the weather....but it won't be because of the cold and rain. Its just that I no longer see the value of shoveling snow....and I have trouble trying to walk on ice.
-
Did someone say something about Settler's Landing?:

Gee, all us assholes don't know anything about Settlers Landing. All we do is have our tailgate parties there.
Maybe jparsh can join us next year.
-
What an asshole. How's this for Cleveland roots, my great grandfather literally put the needle on the Terminal Tower, my grandmother was Jim Brown and George Steinbrenner's personal photographer and my other grandmother started AA for women in Cleveland.
No we don't live there because it sucks monkey balls. Anyone that tells you different hasn't lived anywhere else.
This guy is more annoying than Zombo.
I have lived elsewhere...I have lived in Cleveland, in the Akron area,and in Florida....and the answer is that Cleveland sucks no more monkey balls than anywhere else.
If you are bored living here, that is because YOU are a boring person. Whatever issues you have they are your issues, not the issues with the town you live in. I have good friends who lived several years in LA. Where are they now? Back here in NE Ohio.
I have lived elsewhere...I have lived in Cleveland, in the Akron area,and in Florida....and the answer is that Cleveland sucks no more monkey balls than anywhere else.
If you are bored living here, that is because YOU are a boring person. Whatever issues you have they are your issues, not the issues with the town you live in. I have good friends who lived several years in LA. Where are they now? Back here in NE Ohio.
RIGHT ON Gip. I have lived all over the world, Japan, Germany, Korea, Philippines, and all over the states. Cleveland is no worse or better then any. It's dipshits like kosar who can't hack it here because he is a pussy. Cleveland is cheap, easy traffic and the economy is getting better. I just landed a good job 2 months ago and life is good. And who in the fuck would want to live a a little strip of sand in NC? Not me.
-
Its all about what people like. I lives in Canton and all over the Midwest. I'm just glad I ended up in Florida cuz I'm a puss and can't take the cold and gray long winter. I need sun!
-
Live on the westside, i know what your saying but there no need to argue with these guys from other areas they couldn't even list 5 streets in the inner city east or westside, but in that same breath i am sure i couldn't get 500 fans that do live in Cleveland into our own stadium for the games.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login