Slippery Slope?
-
Polamalu got out of this fine, which doesn't bother me because it does seem silly....except, what argument can the next player use that wants out of a similar fine?
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201201/steelers-star-wont-have-pay-10000-phone-bill
-
LOL and did you see how Polyanna spearheaded that Broncos linemans knees last week?...he does that shit all the time...
-
It was a cheapshot, legal or no. The tackle was legal, but it was intended to take out the player's knee, since
the dirtbag can't take out heads anymore.
And, without spearing into primary skill players' helmets... the squeelers lost.
-
It was a cheapshot, legal or no. The tackle was legal, but it was intended to take out the player's knee, since
the dirtbag can't take out heads anymore.
And, without spearing into primary skill players' helmets... the squeelers lost.
It was a cheapshot, legal or no. The tackle was legal, but it was intended to take out the player's knee, since
the dirtbag can't take out heads anymore.
And, without spearing into primary skill players' helmets... the squeelers lost.
At this point you are saying he is dirty to say he is dirty. That was a clean ass hit and it was a good one. If your going to bitch about Harrisons hit on Dickerson then you need to bitch about 100 other players who put similar hits on other players this season.
-
It was a cheapshot, legal or no. The tackle was legal, but it was intended to take out the player's knee, since
the dirtbag can't take out heads anymore.
And, without spearing into primary skill players' helmets... the squeelers lost.
At this point you are saying he is dirty to say he is dirty. That was a clean ass hit and it was a good one. If your going to bitch about Harrisons hit on Dickerson then you need to bitch about 100 other players who put similar hits on other players this season.
At this point you are saying he is dirty to say he is dirty. That was a clean ass hit and it was a good one. If your going to bitch about Harrisons hit on Dickerson then you need to bitch about 100 other players who put similar hits on other players this season.
Hyah hoya I Iz Roid Monk Harrison. That damn punk az conmizzioner Gooodell sayin' I iz guilty off hittin them ottah teams palyahs in the noggin. Iah just done learned a thing or two now from that way cool brotha Cheapshotten guy about how to take a guy's knees out instead. I iz one tough motherfuckah. Iah secretly gotta thing in my contract fo' a big bonus every time I put another team's playah on IR. And I thank my team doctah fo givin' me all those vitamins wid funnah names like HGH an diabinol an clenbuterol that make me play real good.
-
At this point you are saying he is dirty to say he is dirty. That was a clean ass hit and it was a good one. If your going to bitch about Harrisons hit on Dickerson then you need to bitch about 100 other players who put similar hits on other players this season.
Hyah hoya I Iz Roid Monk Harrison. That damn punk az conmizzioner Gooodell sayin' I iz guilty off hittin them ottah teams palyahs in the noggin. Iah just done learned a thing or two now from that way cool brotha Cheapshotten guy about how to take a guy's knees out instead. I iz one tough motherfuckah. Iah secretly gotta thing in my contract fo' a big bonus every time I put another team's playah on IR. And I thank my team doctah fo givin' me all those vitamins wid funnah names like HGH an diabinol an clenbuterol that make me play real good.
Hyah hoya I Iz Roid Monk Harrison. That damn punk az conmizzioner Gooodell sayin' I iz guilty off hittin them ottah teams palyahs in the noggin. Iah just done learned a thing or two now from that way cool brotha Cheapshotten guy about how to take a guy's knees out instead. I iz one tough motherfuckah. Iah secretly gotta thing in my contract fo' a big bonus every time I put another team's playah on IR. And I thank my team doctah fo givin' me all those vitamins wid funnah names like HGH an diabinol an clenbuterol that make me play real good.
sounds like the overdub of the cosby kidz.
hilarious!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login