Jeff Fisher New Rams Hc
-
How do you think this might affect their strategy in the draft?
-
-
-
Fisher's teams in Tennessee were all over the place in the first round of the draft. Looks like they went with BPA quite often. I don't know how much power he had on draft day but I'm certain he had some influence.
-
but ya gotta keep bradford right?
so do they go WR or OL?
-
You know, I don't think they picked too many OL in the first round. They did pick many WR and QB's. But they do have Bradford. I bet it's Blackmon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login