Saints Vs. Niners Game Thread
-
Throwing your receiver open...interesting concept !
HA! yeah brees was great at that today wasn't he? or maybe san frans' defense nullified the #1 offense? and alex smith, a 'serviceable' qb that you and many others would have screamed to get rid of is playing with confidence with a HC that believes in him, a top 10 RB, a top ten TE and a receiver drafted in the top five a couple of years ago stepping up and holding on to the ball (sometimes).
so what do you got now?? pleez enlighten us all.
BTW, there's your tebow.
:lol:
:lol:
HA! yeah brees was great at that today wasn't he? or maybe san frans' defense nullified the #1 offense? and alex smith, a 'serviceable' qb that you and many others would have screamed to get rid of is playing with confidence with a HC that believes in him, a top 10 RB, a top ten TE and a receiver drafted in the top five a couple of years ago stepping up and holding on to the ball (sometimes).
so what do you got now?? pleez enlighten us all.
BTW, there's your tebow.
:lol:
:lol:
Ya ....that was the point...Smith made two great throws to Davis...You think Bree's lost the game for NO?
:lol:
:lol: OOOKKKK thenMy Tebow??? A guy that believes in God is bad? Come see me if you ever find a women drunk enough to procreate with....Then we can talk about role models
-
HA! yeah brees was great at that today wasn't he? or maybe san frans' defense nullified the #1 offense? and alex smith, a 'serviceable' qb that you and many others would have screamed to get rid of is playing with confidence with a HC that believes in him, a top 10 RB, a top ten TE and a receiver drafted in the top five a couple of years ago stepping up and holding on to the ball (sometimes).
so what do you got now?? pleez enlighten us all.
BTW, there's your tebow.
:lol:
:lol:
Ya ....that was the point...Smith made two great throws to Davis...You think Bree's lost the game for NO?
:lol:
:lol: OOOKKKK thenMy Tebow??? A guy that believes in God is bad? Come see me if you ever find a women drunk enough to procreate with....Then we can talk about role models
Ya ....that was the point...Smith made two great throws to Davis...You think Bree's lost the game for NO?
:lol:
:lol: OOOKKKK thennot at all. i think SFs defense won it. that's all. trying to prove you 'QB pass happy league' guys wrong. if you can't stop anyone, you lose. correct?
and i could care less what tebow believes in, just don't shove it down my throat. BTW you're going to hell because of your "procreate with a woman" jab.
maybe you'll go away after tonite too.
-
Throwing your receiver open...interesting concept !
HA! yeah brees was great at that today wasn't he? or maybe san frans' defense nullified the #1 offense? and alex smith, a 'serviceable' qb that you and many others would have screamed to get rid of is playing with confidence with a HC that believes in him, a top 10 RB, a top ten TE and a receiver drafted in the top five a couple of years ago stepping up and holding on to the ball (sometimes).
so what do you got now?? pleez enlighten us all.
BTW, there's your tebow.
:lol:
:lol:
HA! yeah brees was great at that today wasn't he?
.You think Bree's lost the game for NO?
:lol:
:lol: OOOKKKK thennot at all. i think SFs defense won it.
?????

I'm pretty sure Alex Smith hit A DOUBLE COVERED Vernon Davis TO "Win it" ...".he threw his reciever open"...but go aheead and spin it however you want...Jesse
-
HA! yeah brees was great at that today wasn't he?
.You think Bree's lost the game for NO?
:lol:
:lol: OOOKKKK thennot at all. i think SFs defense won it.
?????

I'm pretty sure Alex Smith hit A DOUBLE COVERED Vernon Davis TO "Win it" ...".he threw his reciever open"...but go aheead and spin it however you want...Jesse
?????

I'm pretty sure Alex Smith hit A DOUBLE COVERED Vernon Davis TO "Win it" ...".he threw his reciever open"...but go aheead and spin it however you want...Jesse
man no matter what you think i don't want to argue with another browns' fan. yeah we all get chippy here and there but i mean nothing personally.
you have your ideas how this team should be built and so forth and i have my opinions.
can we at least agree that whatever it is or happens that we both want the best for the browns?
-
do you think both upsets this weekend could come from the nfc games(if there is another upset)?
nothing against any of these teams. it was great to see a good game.
i really don't agree with the 'all offense' thinking that these young madden fans want this league to go in the direction of (geez...gettin a little tipsy, grammar lacking).
that's why i give the giants a chance to win tomorrow. good defense and a sound offense.
do you think both upsets this weekend could come from the nfc games(if there is another upset)?
nothing against any of these teams. it was great to see a good game.
i really don't agree with the 'all offense' thinking that these young madden fans want this league to go in the direction of (geez...gettin a little tipsy, grammar lacking).
that's why i give the giants a chance to win tomorrow. good defense and a sound offense.
I don't know if I would call the home team in a playoff game winning a upset
-
[quote name='BrownB499' timestamp='1326600194' post='266812'
I'm pretty sure Alex Smith hit A DOUBLE COVERED Vernon Davis TO "Win it" ...".he threw his reciever open"...but go aheead and spin it however you want...Jesse
Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game
-
[quote name='BrownB499' timestamp='1326600194' post='266812'
I'm pretty sure Alex Smith hit A DOUBLE COVERED Vernon Davis TO "Win it" ...".he threw his reciever open"...but go aheead and spin it however you want...Jesse
Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game
Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game
I agree, but I have to give them credit, I was expecting the 49ers to be exposed as frauds and get blown out by the Saints, I was wrong, but I still expect the Giants or Packers to beat them.
-
Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game
I agree, but I have to give them credit, I was expecting the 49ers to be exposed as frauds and get blown out by the Saints, I was wrong, but I still expect the Giants or Packers to beat them.
I agree, but I have to give them credit, I was expecting the 49ers to be exposed as frauds and get blown out by the Saints, I was wrong, but I still expect the Giants or Packers to beat them.
sometimes you gotta ride the hot team and coach. like him or not harbaugh puts it on the field.
imagine that thanksgiving dinner.
-
[quote name='BrownB499' timestamp='1326600194' post='266812'
I'm pretty sure Alex Smith hit A DOUBLE COVERED Vernon Davis TO "Win it" ...".he threw his reciever open"...but go aheead and spin it however you want...Jesse
Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game
Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game
Actually 2 of those turnovers were caused by a Brad Seely coached special teams (somebody please explain to me why we let this guy go?)
But no question you guys are right 9ers D was very impressive,I couldn't get over how fast their LBs got to the football...Great game,hope todays are just as good.
-
Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game
Actually 2 of those turnovers were caused by a Brad Seely coached special teams (somebody please explain to me why we let this guy go?)
But no question you guys are right 9ers D was very impressive,I couldn't get over how fast their LBs got to the football...Great game,hope todays are just as good.
Actually 2 of those turnovers were caused by a Brad Seely coached special teams (somebody please explain to me why we let this guy go?)
But no question you guys are right 9ers D was very impressive,I couldn't get over how fast their LBs got to the football...Great game,hope todays are just as good.
We didn't let him go, they just gave him the option to seek another job but wanted him to stay.
-
I like the 49ers in this game. Something tells me that Alex Smith and Vernon Davis will have big games.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login