If The Giants Win The Super Bowl...
-
All I know is if Eli wins another he is obviously better than Big Gay Ben....
-
Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.
Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.
No. The giants defense has always been leagues ahead of Indianapolis. That is the major difference. The Giants defensive line was huge in 2007 and has been again this postseason. Both the Mannings are good, but Peyton is still the best one..
-
On planet earth he will have surpassed his brother in what mattersin football...championships... Do you think that will burn peytons ass? That's assuming they can get there...go niners
-
All I know is that this is the second time he has shoved it up the Pack's ass at Lambeau in the playoffs
-
All I know is that this is the second time he has shoved it up the Pack's ass at Lambeau in the playoffs
All I know is that this is the second time he has shoved it up the Pack's ass at Lambeau in the playoffs
I don't know what game you watched but Eli certainly didn't force 4 (should have been 5) turnovers. That was the defense. He turned most of those turnovers into points, which is what any good QB would do..
-
Peyton is better, but Eli has by far the better weapons at his disposal.
-
Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.
Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.
NO
-
Harbaugh Super Bowl.
-
Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.
NO
NO
LOL well said
-
that's why you bellied up and picked the giants today....right.
:lol: 
GTFO.
check the posts, negro. called it.
and we're still screaming "DEFENSE!!!!! DEFENSE!!!!! DEFENSE!!!
there's your "QB league." ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
:lol:
-
Who the f are you talking to?
-
Who the f are you talking to?
Who the f are you talking to?
the guy behind you.
-
Eli isn't worth a wispy fart from a Tuesday morning stripper's butthole.
-
Just to set the record straight: The Green Bay Packers beat the Green Bay Packers.
I think they dropped 11 passes...and Rodgers was clearly off target to wide open receivers on several occasions. Very atypical of him.
They had like 5 fumbles....and from I saw it was not so much great hits by the defense, just poor ball security by the Packers.
And their defense played like a high school team a lot of the time, none worse than at the end of the first half when the Giants planned to just run the clock out until the Packers D gave them the opportunity to go for the Hail Mary.
No, I don't think I have ever seen a "great team", one that went 15-1 in the regular season, regress so badly in the playoffs.
The last time I think it was this bad was when the Minnesota Vikings lost an NFC title game to the Falcons that they had no business losing because they played with their heads up their asses.
-
Just to set the record straight: The Green Bay Packers beat the Green Bay Packers.
I think they dropped 11 passes...and Rodgers was clearly off target to wide open receivers on several occasions. Very atypical of him.
They had like 5 fumbles....and from I saw it was not so much great hits by the defense, just poor ball security by the Packers.
And their defense played like a high school team a lot of the time, none worse than at the end of the first half when the Giants planned to just run the clock out until the Packers D gave them the opportunity to go for the Hail Mary.
No, I don't think I have ever seen a "great team", one that went 15-1 in the regular season, regress so badly in the playoffs.
The last time I think it was this bad was when the Minnesota Vikings lost an NFC title game to the Falcons that they had no business losing because they played with their heads up their asses.
Just to set the record straight: The Green Bay Packers beat the Green Bay Packers.
wow. people's disdain for everything NY is incredible.
don't get mad because you didn't pick them. don't get mad because this past weekend's games blows up the new hot theory that the league is now different and you can have a terrible defense and still win because you score 60 points.
a lot was exposed including some people's ignorance.
-
Just to set the record straight: The Green Bay Packers beat the Green Bay Packers.
wow. people's disdain for everything NY is incredible.
don't get mad because you didn't pick them. don't get mad because this past weekend's games blows up the new hot theory that the league is now different and you can have a terrible defense and still win because you score 60 points.
a lot was exposed including some people's ignorance.
wow. people's disdain for everything NY is incredible.
don't get mad because you didn't pick them. don't get mad because this past weekend's games blows up the new hot theory that the league is now different and you can have a terrible defense and still win because you score 60 points.
a lot was exposed including some people's ignorance.
Not at all. It has nothing to do with NY.
I am just going by what I saw in the game. I had no dog in that fight. I didn't make any predictions, I didn't make any bets.
Its just that what I saw was the Packers imploding. Sure, the Giants had their role, but my opinion is that this game was lost by the Pack primarily because of self-inflicted wounds, and shoddy play.
Why do YOU have disdain for everything Green Bay?
-
The Packers certainly didn't help themselves with the dropped passes and turnovers but the Giants played a very good game and their defense is very impressive. Should be a good game between the Giants and SF.
The Packers certainly didn't help themselves with the dropped passes and turnovers but the Giants played a very good game and their defense is very impressive. Should be a good game between the Giants and SF.
True enough- the offensive turnovers set up the Giants in good field position too many times for Rodgers to overcome. And the defensive pressure was forcing Rodgers to get rid of the ball too early, or make bad throws. As Aikman pointed out, on one play if Rodgers had had another 1\2 second he had an easy touchdown- instead he got the ball stripped. The Green Bay defense got exposed in that game, Raji is their only effective player on d-line. Matthews and Hawk were invisible. Woodson has certainly lost a step. Letting the Giants get into position to toss that Hail Mary at the end of the half was criminal neglect on defense. Tackle the guy in bounds, and the clock runs out.
BTW, the Texans had a similar problem- they were in position to beat the Ravens, but those interceptions killed them. Houston has a very good up and coming defense.
After this round of the playoffs, I've changed my mind about our draft priorities- get me a stud DE to go opposite Sheard. And to those who want to draft Richardson with the 4th pick- did you see what Arian Foster (UFA) did to the Baltimore defense?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login