Skip to content

If The Giants Win The Super Bowl...

The Browns Board
30 18 1.4k
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.

  • Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.

    F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.

    its at the half now, and he is looking pretty good....

    all he needs is another ring for 2 and that trumps his older brothers one ring. Plus he's healthy.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #3

    it's all about the rings baby. if peyton were to win another, I would consider it one of the greatest personal

    comebacks ever....considering the severity of his injury. i would annoint him king of the mannings.

  • W WJ Brownfan wrote on last edited by
    #4

    All I know is if Eli wins another he is obviously better than Big Gay Ben....

  • Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.

    No. The giants defense has always been leagues ahead of Indianapolis. That is the major difference. The Giants defensive line was huge in 2007 and has been again this postseason. Both the Mannings are good, but Peyton is still the best one..

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #6

    On planet earth he will have surpassed his brother in what mattersin football...championships... Do you think that will burn peytons ass? That's assuming they can get there...go niners

  • D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #7

    All I know is that this is the second time he has shoved it up the Pack's ass at Lambeau in the playoffs

  • All I know is that this is the second time he has shoved it up the Pack's ass at Lambeau in the playoffs

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @dste-ace said:

    All I know is that this is the second time he has shoved it up the Pack's ass at Lambeau in the playoffs

    I don't know what game you watched but Eli certainly didn't force 4 (should have been 5) turnovers. That was the defense. He turned most of those turnovers into points, which is what any good QB would do..

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Peyton is better, but Eli has by far the better weapons at his disposal.

  • Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.

    BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.

    NO

  • Rooster DickR Rooster Dick wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Harbaugh Super Bowl.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Eli is under rated, but Peyton is better.

    It's weird that Eli never looks like he's enjoying himself on the field, but it works for him.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Does eli manning, who I've always looked at as Peyton's gay, Retarded little brother, become the better manning? Discuss.

    NO

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @brownindian said:

    NO

    LOL well said

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #14

    that's why you bellied up and picked the giants today....right. 😆 :lol: 😆

    GTFO.

    check the posts, negro. called it.

    and we're still screaming "DEFENSE!!!!! DEFENSE!!!!! DEFENSE!!!

    there's your "QB league." ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 😆 :lol: 😆

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Who the f are you talking to?

  • Who the f are you talking to?

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Who the f are you talking to?

    the guy behind you.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Eli isn't worth a wispy fart from a Tuesday morning stripper's butthole.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Just to set the record straight: The Green Bay Packers beat the Green Bay Packers.

    I think they dropped 11 passes...and Rodgers was clearly off target to wide open receivers on several occasions. Very atypical of him.

    They had like 5 fumbles....and from I saw it was not so much great hits by the defense, just poor ball security by the Packers.

    And their defense played like a high school team a lot of the time, none worse than at the end of the first half when the Giants planned to just run the clock out until the Packers D gave them the opportunity to go for the Hail Mary.

    No, I don't think I have ever seen a "great team", one that went 15-1 in the regular season, regress so badly in the playoffs.

    The last time I think it was this bad was when the Minnesota Vikings lost an NFC title game to the Falcons that they had no business losing because they played with their heads up their asses.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #19

    how about this stat.. Eli Manning is the first QB to win two playoff games at Lambeau as a visiting QB. Want to know how long the list of visiting QB's to win at Lambeau? 3...that's it..3 qb's have done it. Vick, Culpepper and Eli twice.

    Pretty impressive..

  • Just to set the record straight: The Green Bay Packers beat the Green Bay Packers.

    I think they dropped 11 passes...and Rodgers was clearly off target to wide open receivers on several occasions. Very atypical of him.

    They had like 5 fumbles....and from I saw it was not so much great hits by the defense, just poor ball security by the Packers.

    And their defense played like a high school team a lot of the time, none worse than at the end of the first half when the Giants planned to just run the clock out until the Packers D gave them the opportunity to go for the Hail Mary.

    No, I don't think I have ever seen a "great team", one that went 15-1 in the regular season, regress so badly in the playoffs.

    The last time I think it was this bad was when the Minnesota Vikings lost an NFC title game to the Falcons that they had no business losing because they played with their heads up their asses.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    Just to set the record straight: The Green Bay Packers beat the Green Bay Packers.

    wow. people's disdain for everything NY is incredible.

    don't get mad because you didn't pick them. don't get mad because this past weekend's games blows up the new hot theory that the league is now different and you can have a terrible defense and still win because you score 60 points.

    a lot was exposed including some people's ignorance.