Jets Players React
-
F**K Parcells, young one. Been there......Done that. You want him for 2-3 years and leave? I want a long term, building coach ala Cower, but NOT COWER. I want consistency and you wont get that with Parcells. 1-2 maybe 3 and GONE!!! And I sleep FINE. Its all part of being a J-E-T-S Fane! Gotta LOVE IT!
this team is built to win now, we have a lot of older veterans in their prime
this team is built to win now, we have a lot of older veterans in their prime
Old as in who? Faneca......eh. Favre? ..He's GONE, hopefully. Jones? RB position is easy to fill. Coles? ..Yeh he's up there but ef that BI**hy B**tch. We are young but need LB support no matter what type coach we get, 3-4, or 4-3, and of course need secondary hep, bad. We be alright. Mark my words.
-
this team is built to win now, we have a lot of older veterans in their prime
Old as in who? Faneca......eh. Favre? ..He's GONE, hopefully. Jones? RB position is easy to fill. Coles? ..Yeh he's up there but ef that BI**hy B**tch. We are young but need LB support no matter what type coach we get, 3-4, or 4-3, and of course need secondary hep, bad. We be alright. Mark my words.
-
where have i heard that before?

yeh, I know. It's sad,.......BUT we are NOT SO FAR OFF AS YOU THINK.
-
where have i heard that before?

yeh, I know. It's sad,.......BUT we are NOT SO FAR OFF AS YOU THINK.
-
i know, thats why i want parcells.
DUDE, PARCELLS IS NOT THE ANSWER, HC OR GM. Get Over It!
-
i know, thats why i want parcells.
DUDE, PARCELLS IS NOT THE ANSWER, HC OR GM. Get Over It!
-
are you arguing with me on my "own" opinion?
NO! you have your opinion, and I have mine. Relax!

-
are you arguing with me on my "own" opinion?
NO! you have your opinion, and I have mine. Relax!

-
Only thing I wanna point out is that there's a resounding appreciation for the job Mangini did in New York. The players liked him and it shows, you dont see the Browns players clammoring about how fantastic Romeo Crennel was the past 4 years and how he 'changed their lives/careers' etc.
I'm excited, everyone else should be too. IT CANT GET ANY WORSE BROWNS FANS.
Oh and hi, Im new.
-
Only thing I wanna point out is that there's a resounding appreciation for the job Mangini did in New York. The players liked him and it shows, you dont see the Browns players clammoring about how fantastic Romeo Crennel was the past 4 years and how he 'changed their lives/careers' etc.
I'm excited, everyone else should be too. IT CANT GET ANY WORSE BROWNS FANS.
Oh and hi, Im new.
Only thing I wanna point out is that there's a resounding appreciation for the job Mangini did in New York. The players liked him and it shows, you dont see the Browns players clammoring about how fantastic Romeo Crennel was the past 4 years and how he 'changed their lives/careers' etc.
I'm excited, everyone else should be too. IT CANT GET ANY WORSE BROWNS FANS.
Oh and hi, Im new.
As a Brown fan you should know not to say IT CANT GET ANY WORSE, bite your tounge. You trying to jinx us before the new reigme takes over? This is the BROWNS, of course it can get worse, lets just hope it doesnt.
Dont get me wrong I think EM can be a good hiring and I want it to be. Go Browns

-
Yeah yeah, 4-12 is pretty awful.... I dont think we can get any worse from this point. I think theres only room for improvement with the talent we have. If the new regime can utilize it and make a couple key off-season moves, the sky's the limit again in 09.
But IMO, it cant get any worse right now I think we hit bottom with the 31-0 loss and not scoring a TD for 6 weeks LOL.
-
Damn, we have Jets Fans arguing on a Browns Board.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
