New Threads
-
Yes, I know, this is a new thread.
It's nice to read everybody's comments, but folks, the number of new threads started on already active topics is getting out of hand.
It makes the board much more enjoyable if we can keep the discussion going on existing threads rather then start a new thread every time we have a thought.
Sometimes a new thread is needed, but many times we are just making comments that could easily be added to another active thread.
Let's try to work together on this.
Thanks
-
Truth, but I also hate threads that go on for 10 pages and last for months.
Burn it down and start again I say. It keeps me checking in on discussions when I can they are evolving into new threads.
-
I will start a bunch of new threads on old topics.
-
I agree. It has been difficult keepin up with all the cock, err, mock draft threads. I'm concerned
I might be missing out on some of queen ghoolies tidbits of wisdom so i genuinely welcome a more
streamlined approach. tee effin hee
-
Ghoolies' had more threads than a 400 lb woman sumo wrestler's wedding dress.
That's for Steve....

-
-
i just stopped reading most threads....its the same useless drivel anyway.
at least repackage the argument....so and so is gonna be beast is not a credible argument.
i just stopped reading most threads....its the same useless drivel anyway.
at least repackage the argument....so and so is gonna be beast is not a credible argument.
McCoy is a beast, though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_(comics)
Beast (or The Beast), Dr. Henry Philip "Hank" McCoy, is a comic book character, a Marvel Comics superhero and a member of the mutant team of superheroes known as the X-Men. Created by writer Stan Lee and artist/co-writer Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in X-Men #1 (September 1963).
-
-

is that a chevy vega the dude is leaning on?
-
agreed
-

is that a chevy vega the dude is leaning on?
-
could be that or a Monza
wow. forgot all about that one.
-

Nice New Threads?
-
-
-
Zombo said:
I had a red Chevy Monza with spoilers on the back.
Until I smashed it into a wall one night coming back from the city.
Fun little car.
Zombo

Chevy Monsvenus
-

EYES OF THE SHE DEVIL!!!! I'm in love!!!!!
-
Zombo said:
I had a red Chevy Monza with spoilers on the back.
Until I smashed it into a wall one night coming back from the city.
Fun little car.
Zombo

Chevy Monsvenus
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
