New Threads
-

is that a chevy vega the dude is leaning on?
-
agreed
-

is that a chevy vega the dude is leaning on?
-
could be that or a Monza
wow. forgot all about that one.
-

Nice New Threads?
-
-
-
Zombo said:
I had a red Chevy Monza with spoilers on the back.
Until I smashed it into a wall one night coming back from the city.
Fun little car.
Zombo

Chevy Monsvenus
-

EYES OF THE SHE DEVIL!!!! I'm in love!!!!!
-
Zombo said:
I had a red Chevy Monza with spoilers on the back.
Until I smashed it into a wall one night coming back from the city.
Fun little car.
Zombo

Chevy Monsvenus
-
Olympus Mons superimposed on Hawaii....I don't think even Zombo could handle a Venus Mons this size:

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
