All Rookie Team
-
Jabaal Sheard and Phil Taylor Named to PFW All-Rookie Team
-
That is badass. I hope these guys keep it up next year. I expect to see Shread improve and Taylor become more consistant. Overall a great year for the pair. We are one DE away from having a stuuuuuuuuuuuud defensive line.
-
I'm sorry but any all rookie team with Aldon Smith is just plain ridiculous. But Sheard did have a very good season and I do look forward to seeing his career play out.
-
I'm sorry but any all rookie team with Aldon Smith is just plain ridiculous. But Sheard did have a very good season and I do look forward to seeing his career play out.
I'm sorry but any all rookie team with Aldon Smith is just plain ridiculous. But Sheard did have a very good season and I do look forward to seeing his career play out.
Ridiculous as in awesome or as in doesn't make sense?
-
I'm sorry but any all rookie team with Aldon Smith is just plain ridiculous. But Sheard did have a very good season and I do look forward to seeing his career play out.
I'm sorry but any all rookie team with Aldon Smith is just plain ridiculous. But Sheard did have a very good season and I do look forward to seeing his career play out.
It should make sense, since Aldon Smith got DROY.
-
aldon smith is unbelievable.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login