Browns 09 Draft Prospect Video's
-
I know there's alot of people out there who are hearing all about these draft prospects everyone is talking about, but they dont really know who they are or how they play. Here I have compiled a small video database. (that can and will be expanded based on user recommendation)This post containss of all the cleveland browns draft prospects in the first 2 rounds of the draft or at least the ones they are most likely to look at and draft.
I made this so people can get a feel for a player before they discuss him and see some of the feats they have accomplished on the field. I beleieve if you double click the videos it brings you to youtube to the actual video page so that you may further share the video if you would like to use it in discussion. I hope you enjoy them, the players this year look pretty sweet.
Linebackers
Rey Maualuga
Aaron Curry
James Luarinitis
Wide Receivers
Michael Crabtree
Greg Carr
Running Backs
Beanie Wells
Shonn Greene
Rashad Jennings
Marlon Lucky
Corner Backs
Malcom Jenkins
Free Safety's
Taylor Mays
Rashad Johnson
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login