Mario Williams
-
Zombo said:
Who am I?
I am an unrestricted free agent this year.
I am 30 years old.
I have 83.5 sacks in my career.
I'm going to my fourth straight Pro Bowl next week.
I have never had less than 9.5 sacks in a full season, I have forced 39 fumbles, and I have always played in a 4-3 system where the pressure comes from the ends.
My name is Robert Mathis.
Zombo
I knew the answer but you already gave it...
-
He has high awareness and play recognition as
a DE but has not made the transition to the OLB. He struggles in zone coverage and is not in a
position to take full advantage of his skills.
His instincts are good with enough moves both power and finesse to be
very effective.
He will be highly sought after as a free agent and get a
nice payday. He is not what the Browns
will go after but exactly what they need.
Very seldom can you get a first overall pick that has been successful as
a free agent. The Browns should but probably won't get this one.
He has high awareness and play recognition as
a DE but has not made the transition to the OLB. He struggles in zone coverage and is not in a
position to take full advantage of his skills.
His instincts are good with enough moves both power and finesse to be
very effective.
He will be highly sought after as a free agent and get a
nice payday. He is not what the Browns
will go after but exactly what they need.
Very seldom can you get a first overall pick that has been successful as
a free agent. The Browns should but probably won't get this one.
He is expecting and will get a ton of money. Probably more than he is worth! Don't be surprised to see James Harrison available too this offseason. His cap hit and age may have him on the market.
-
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/texans_might_let_mario_williams_walk_in_free_agency/9538670
Looks like Peter King thinks Williams may not be back in Houston...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login