Jim Tressel H.c. Of The I.c.?
-
Your next coach of the Indianapolis Colts?:

-
-
I said this a long time ago and practically got laughed at. The losing season was the perfect excuse to fire Caldwell, even though we knew they "sucked for Luck"
I said this a long time ago and practically got laughed at. The losing season was the perfect excuse to fire Caldwell, even though we knew they "sucked for Luck"
Jim Tressel is an absolute winner, and I hope he gets the job and I will be rooting for the Colts if he does get the job.. He got fuwaked by the NCAA and that is that
Jim Tressel class guy and great coach and wherever he lands up will be a winner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,too bad the Browns missed the opportunity and settled on retired Holmgren and brain dead head coach
and one more time as usual you got it here first,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,admid massive confusion of lies
-
Jim Tressel is an absolute winner
Yeah, all he has to do is play ineligible players and lie to the NCAA....
-
thanks woody but he did win 6 straight Big Ten TiTles and oh yeah more BCS games than any other coach
-
I'd rather see him here than there. He can't be worse than shurmur
-
thanks woody but he did win 6 straight Big Ten TiTles and oh yeah more BCS games than any other coach
thanks woody for being an idiot but he did win 6 straight Big Ten TiTles and oh yeah more BCS games than any other coach
so you can now stick your head back up yrass
And he also lied to the NCAA, so you can stick your head back up Ghoolie's ass.
I have no problem with Tressel, but he's not a God. And too conservative, which we saw a lot of this season.
-
thanks woody for being an idiot but he did win 6 straight Big Ten TiTles and oh yeah more BCS games than any other coach
so you can now stick your head back up yrass
And he also lied to the NCAA, so you can stick your head back up Ghoolie's ass.
I have no problem with Tressel, but he's not a God. And too conservative, which we saw a lot of this season.
And he also lied to the NCAA, so you can stick your head back up Ghoolie's ass.
I have no problem with Tressel, but he's not a God. And too conservative, which we saw a lot of this season.
Actually, he didn't "lie". He just didn't disclose the truth by not ratting on his players. Slight difference.
By the way, do you see the gifts the bowls give to the players that play in them?
See this link: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/cory_mccartney/12/27/bowl.gifts/index.html
Now, how many of those players do you think sold off any of those gifts for cash? Probably 50%.
-
-
-
he's a dickweed! 1st priority is to protect oh state and he was paid lots to do so. Rat on his players........no, higher learning and teaching them the right way. I'd cut off his ball(s)
-
thanks woody for being an idiot but he did win 6 straight Big Ten TiTles and oh yeah more BCS games than any other coach
so you can now stick your head back up yrass
Wow, ok. That's a reasonable response to someone that has a different opinion than you....
Not to turn this into a college discussion but Ohio St fans need to realize something, when people bring up OSU, Tressel and cheating, we aren't talking about the tattoos and items the players sold. No one cars about that. Sure, it was kind of suspicious that Pryor drove around in a new car every week and sure it was a dick move by Tressel to rig student raffles so recruits would win, but that isn't the main point here. Tressel knowingly played players that were ineligible and did not tell the NCAA about it. That sounds like a competitive advantage to me.
-
thanks woody for being an idiot but he did win 6 straight Big Ten TiTles and oh yeah more BCS games than any other coach
so you can now stick your head back up yrass
Wow, ok. That's a reasonable response to someone that has a different opinion than you....
Not to turn this into a college discussion but Ohio St fans need to realize something, when people bring up OSU, Tressel and cheating, we aren't talking about the tattoos and items the players sold. No one cars about that. Sure, it was kind of suspicious that Pryor drove around in a new car every week and sure it was a dick move by Tressel to rig student raffles so recruits would win, but that isn't the main point here. Tressel knowingly played players that were ineligible and did not tell the NCAA about it. That sounds like a competitive advantage to me.
Wow, ok. That's a reasonable response to someone that has a different opinion than you....
Not to turn this into a college discussion but Ohio St fans need to realize something, when people bring up OSU, Tressel and cheating, we aren't talking about the tattoos and items the players sold. No one cars about that. Sure, it was kind of suspicious that Pryor drove around in a new car every week and sure it was a dick move by Tressel to rig student raffles so recruits would win, but that isn't the main point here. Tressel knowingly played players that were ineligible and did not tell the NCAA about it. That sounds like a competitive advantage to me.
You are being a total jerk. You were the one to first bring up the college reference and turn it into an argument about college football. Now you say "Not to turn this into a college discussion". You already did with your first post.
-
You are being a total jerk. You were the one to first bring up the college reference and turn it into an argument about college football. Now you say "Not to turn this into a college discussion". You already did with your first post
I made a snide remark in response to someone thinking Tressel was God, they came back with an uncalled for insult and incorrect information and I felt like I needed to respond.
I am done though. I promise. Unless someone responds to me......
-
he's a dickweed! 1st priority is to protect oh state and he was paid lots to do so. Rat on his players........no, higher learning and teaching them the right way. I'd cut off his ball(s)
-
Not sure about any of you but, I work 1 swing shift job and a home machine shop business. I'm drug tested, timed, tested and wrote up if an error is found in my work that could lead to termination. I don't come close to making 3.5 million a year! Hell, I can't image making that in my whole working life time. Now if you are paid that kind of money, you better be damn good at what you do. I think if it was your business and you paid a person 3.5 mill and he left you hanging in scandal, you would want his balls hanging off your rearview mirror.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Tatoos hardly account for The Tressel era buckeyes kicking the fuck out you worthless, piece of shit Michigan cocksucker fagoots. Big fucking deal, he lied about players trading their own personal property.
No doubt about it, Tressle fucked up, BUT none of that has a fucking thing to do with him turning Michigan into his personal bitch. Tressel used you inbred, toothless assholes to wipe off his nutsack.
Ohio State owns you dumb asses. NOw gtfoth
That's something I can agree with.
And Gipper, I did see something about the valuables given to bowl players. And you can be sure they were sold in many cases. It's a flawed system, but when you get caught, you get caught. Tressel's number was finally called.
Is it fair? Absolutely not, there's coaches out there paying thousands out of pocket to get recruits in. I can personally attest to that. But it's not cheating unless you get caught, I guess.
-
Tatoos hardly account for The Tressel era buckeyes kicking the fuck out you worthless, piece of shit Michigan cocksucker fagoots. Big fucking deal, he lied about players trading their own personal property.
No doubt about it, Tressle fucked up, BUT none of that has a fucking thing to do with him turning Michigan into his personal bitch. Tressel used you inbred, toothless assholes to wipe off his nutsack.
Ohio State owns you dumb asses. NOw gtfoth
....ugh.... if you didn't understand why it was an advantage the first time I don't think you'll get it the second
You give OSU fans a bad name, which I'm fine with. You give Browns fans a bad name too though, and that's not cool.
-
Jimmy is a good man and just got caught up in a catch 22. If anyone had actually read up on the whole mess they would know that he was told by the FBI to be quite because they the FBI was still involved in the investigation. And yes he did lie about it and when he went to suspend the players for their involvement for trading awards for tattoos thehypocritical NCAA told him that he couldn't because they didn't want to lose money on the BCS game.
IMO the NCAA and the BCS committee are all corupt. And do a lot more to hurt college footballs integrity than JT ever did. I wish him well if he gets the job and hope we beat the hell out of his Colts whenever we play them.
And for all of you lowlife Michigan fans, we have Urban Meyer now so we will only improve. So get ready to receive another decade of getting your asses kicked again. I am suprised that any Michigan fan would cry you cheat when a Grand Jury found the Michigan boosters paying players and their families in that big Fab5 scandle. Lucky for you guys the bag man (key witness) ended up dead in a hotel room before he could actually take the stand.
-
Wow, I say one thing you guys don't like and you just throw insults my way. Mighty big of you.
I'm not saying the NCAA rules are perfect, they are far from it, but rules are rules, some OSU players broke them, and Tressel purposely kept that hidden so he could keep them on the field.
and on Meyer, you say OSU will dominate Michigan for the next decade. Has Urban Meyer ever stayed anywhere for a decade?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login