Avatar
-
Hey, completely unrelated to football, but can somebody please help me out here, how do I make an avatar? I'm tired of being avatar-less, and I'm totally stumped.
-
you have to click our heels together three times and wish your avatar to life.
-
1) Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen
2) Click on My Profile
3) Near the upper right corner you'll see a blue button labeled "Edit My Profile" Click on that
4) Choose "Change Avatar"
You should be able to figure it out from there.
-
Doesn't work on mobile. Boo.
-
Zombo said:
Email me the pic and I'll put it up.
Is Cysco Kid an 11 year old boy? Why else would Zombo want pictures?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login