Age....music
-
Old meets new. One of the best Iron Maiden covers.
-
The Thong Song.
-
saw these guys in 88 at the boston conservatory of music hall. michael been broke a bass string and almost took out my eye. but for all you youngins:
-
Let's be honest. You just like to think of a shirtless, oiled up Tim Capello saxing out "I Still Believe" in The Lost Boys.
Do you know how I know your gay? You remembered this song and the guys name.
-
Let's be honest. You just like to think of a shirtless, oiled up Tim Capello saxing out "I Still Believe" in The Lost Boys.
Do you know how I know your gay? You remembered this song and the guys name.
Do you know how I know your gay? You remembered this song and the guys name.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't look his name up.
But I do remember that song. Every day of my life. If waking up and thinking about a shirtless, oiled saxophoner makes me gay, then so be it.
-
-
Anything by one of the greatest rock singers to come around the bend and a class guitarist (Iommi) usually
gets my motor revvin' on game day (any day for that matter). RIP RJD....come back if you aren't already amongst us
One of my favorites:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhooo ohhhhhhhooo ooooohhhhooo
-
Too much time on my hands............... STYX
-
Old meets new. One of the best Iron Maiden covers.
I have the entire "Maiden Heaven" cover CD. It's great. This is the ONE cover that I actually enjoy more than the Maiden version. I saw them play this when they opened up for Metallica 2 years ago. I also saw Maiden play this. I was fourth row. It was the absolute most awesome thing of my life. Fourth row at Maiden? Almost too much awesome to handle. I remember looking back right before they played Hallowed Be Thy Name and just saw 15,000 people behind me. It was absolutely insane. So awesome.
-
Old meets new. One of the best Iron Maiden covers.
I have the entire "Maiden Heaven" cover CD. It's great. This is the ONE cover that I actually enjoy more than the Maiden version. I saw them play this when they opened up for Metallica 2 years ago. I also saw Maiden play this. I was fourth row. It was the absolute most awesome thing of my life. Fourth row at Maiden? Almost too much awesome to handle. I remember looking back right before they played Hallowed Be Thy Name and just saw 15,000 people behind me. It was absolutely insane. So awesome.
I have the entire "Maiden Heaven" cover CD. It's great. This is the ONE cover that I actually enjoy more than the Maiden version. I saw them play this when they opened up for Metallica 2 years ago. I also saw Maiden play this. I was fourth row. It was the absolute most awesome thing of my life. Fourth row at Maiden? Almost too much awesome to handle. I remember looking back right before they played Hallowed Be Thy Name and just saw 15,000 people behind me. It was absolutely insane. So awesome.
Sounds like a great time. Machine Head and Metallica must have been a great concert. I admit, I also like the MH version better than maidens.
-
Broken Face by the Pixies!
Pure Smashmouth!!!!
-
-
Confusion then death. Sound right for the Browns?
-
-
The Browns have been working at it for a long time, but fittingly, a blue collar town like C-Town has produced the Working Mans Blues.
Merle is just behind Johnny Cash in my book.
Working Man Blues is one of the best songs ever.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login